Devon's Apple for the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the moment everything changed: Dark into light, black into white, student into teacher, friend into lover. No into yes.

The Grayson marital bed shuddered under new weights, forces, energies and sounds. Back and forth. Up and down. Faster and slower. Gasps, cries. In and out. In and out.

"Claire!"

"Dev..onn!"

"Ohhh...Claireee...sooo gooddd"

"Yesss...ohh...goddd...yesssss"

Yes...Yes...Yes...

Slowing, holding, crying, kissing... Faster, harder, deeper, stronger. Pale legs pulled up and back. Pale breasts shaking, circling under ebony abs. Dark shaft throbbing, stretching as it plunged to the heart of its pink target, probing...reaching...cumming.

Claire's screams announced the beginning of a wave of mind-shattering orgasms rippling out from her core, far beyond the experience of the sheltered English teacher - nature's guidance from the center of her womanhood to surrender and accept the gifts flowing into her. Gripping its new master tightly, her vagina shepherded jet after jet of Devon's rich African semen toward her womb.

As the unconscious Claire drifted in her lover's arms, Devon's iron grip ensured their bond held as the reflexive bucking of his muscular behind slowly subsided. The proud young athlete reverently recorded forever in his memory the look of submission and ecstasy in the eyes of his teacher-turned-lover as he pumped his essence into her.

He turned her slightly, still inside her, to feel again the delicious connection linking them. Claire whimpered but lay still as he lay his head gently between her breasts, feeling her heartbeat and drinking in the rich scent of sex that filled the room. His room. He was the master here now.

The dream was real: Claire Grayson was his. And whatever was to come, he knew he would never let go.

12