All Comments on 'Devouring Samantha Ch. 01'

by TheIrishTux

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful and Erotic

A wonderful and erotic story so masterfully written that the reader can feel the need and yearning of the two lover's. With that said, the reader is also distracted and aggravated by missing word, the use of wrong words and the lack of proper editing.

TheIrishTuxTheIrishTuxover 8 years agoAuthor
In RE: Anon 2/4

First of all...lovers*

Missing wordS*

Do try and practice what you preach. That said, i do love constructive criticism, please feel free to drop me a line about specific missing words or words you felt were improperly used. Finally, please note the foreword, where I indicate such editing errors may exist due to a rush job on behalf of the requesting party. Thank you for being a reader and taking the time to comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No problem

Excellent story...only gave it a 5!

As for the few typos, etc...it wasn't a problem, especially after you forewarned us. Guess some folks are too picky, too perfect!

Look forward to more! Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A great story, erotic and arousing, just the way I like them. Hope to see more.

VNytesVNytesabout 8 years ago
Liked your story

Nice story with considerable heat. Would like to have this story on my blog. Let me know if you are interested.

TheIrishTuxTheIrishTuxabout 8 years agoAuthor
@ Vnytes

So long as I'm properly credited and linked back to my profile on Literotica, you certainly have permission to use this. Thank you for being a reader!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous