All Comments on 'Diamond Murders'

by donalde

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years ago

I really liked this story and hope that you will write about the adventures of Andrew and Amelia.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickiabout 12 years ago
Oh please

don't make this the end of a wonderful story. I would love to know more about this two, and their adventures. Keep up the good work, Don.

philly_girlphilly_girlabout 12 years ago

Great story! Keep it going!! This story particularly caught my eye since I'm the daughter of a former Baltimore City police officer (deceased). Oh BTW, my smartassed comment for the day: O'Shay's pub is on N. Charles Street! :)

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyabout 12 years ago
5 Stars

Cool story very interesting twist with the end. I hope it doesn't take forever for another chapter.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
DIAMONDS AND COPS ARE FOREVER

rough, hard, durable and focused. TK U MLJ LV NV

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Wow! Wow! Wow!

Very well done erotic thriller, love the twists and turns. Definitely a series in the making!

Thank you!

M1

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years agoAuthor
thank you all for your comments

to everyone who is asking I am currently working on a sequel to Diamond it may take me a little bit as I had intended this to be only a one time short story but i will post it as soon as i get it done and edited.

The good news is that the editor is asking for the sequel herself. She has said this is the next story she will edit for me.

thank you all

donalde

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

I luv it, "Guy"! Did I get it right this time(lol). All jesting aside this is an awesome story which begs a sequel! Thus far I have read two of your stories, coincidentally with Diamond in the title. What I am beginning to see is to expect the unexpected. Kudos to you.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
I Missed This

and only noticed it because I saw the follow-up chapter had posted yesterday. I'm glad I found this it's great. A Cop and FBI Agent kill a Serial Murder who happens to be a vamp and oh yea the last thing she did before being murdered was to turn the two who killed her. Does it get any better than this? Now they are newly turned w/no one to teach them the ways of the vamp life. I think the story does get better and I don't have to wait to find out.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice detective story

love it until Now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous