Diamonds in Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Lean into me. I'll make it good." Devin crooned in my ear.

The bottle dropped on the floor with a thump. His hands found my sides and slid around, under my tits. He lifted them from below and held them, creating a mound of trembling flesh.

"Look at you."

I did. I lifted my eyes from my tits to the mirrors. My masked seducer sat behind me. When my eyes met his in the reflection, he started to massage me. Rubbing oil around and around, he wove me into a wicked a keening edge that had me begging. "Please. I need so much."

"Do you like this?" His slippery fingers cupped the ends of my tits then gently closed on my nipples. He tugged, pulling me, milking me. My fluid ran all over his hands, splashing onto my thighs. He lifted his fingers and licked them.

My pussy clenched on emptiness and I wiggled on the bench.

"Wait. Don't move." He adjusted himself behind me. There was no mistaking the sound of the zipper. He lifted me and I closed my eyes, expecting the head of his cock to finally slide along my slit.

But he put me back down on the seat. This time, my legs were over the outside of his thighs. I was spread wide, completely exposed to the mirrors. Pink glistened as my pussy spread wide. The plump lips were swollen with anticipation.

"Rub your breasts. That's it. Pinch those nipples."

I did as he instructed as his hand clenched my upper thigh holding me to him. His cock was hot on my back. His other hand brushed across my hip and his fingers slid between my legs.

His finger gently brushed over my clit and I yelped.

"Keep kneading those tits," he whispered into my hair.

Round and around he teased my clit. He dipped down, sliding in the cream of my cunt. He brought his had to his mouth and suckled my juices off him. Licking with a "Mmmm. You taste wonderful. I'm going to get my tongue in there. But later. Keep going, massage your aching breasts."

They did ache.

"Fingers. I need something inside me," I begged. Truly, I begged. I was on the edge and needed to come.

His finger plunged inside and my hips lifted. With each trust, I met him. Surging against his palm that pumped my clit.

He slid another finger inside me. Another. Three fingers pumping as I rode his hand. Milk squirted onto the bench. The smell of my cream and my milk mixed together. All I could smell, all I could hear, all I could feel was sex. My sight filled with the wanton woman clutching her tits and riding a man's fingers.

I reached for release with desperation.

The climax teased me. Rushing at me, holding me captive. Then it rolled over me with a scream.

Before I came down, the fingers ripped out of my pussy and my body lay back, cradled.

A mouth sucked on me. My mind came back in a rush, instantly aware of the engorgement needing release.

Devin's pussy slicked hand reached below the bench and thrashed. He jerked hard and I couldn't see his cock, or the hand wrapped in it, but I felt his excitement in the tugging on my breast. He switched to the other, leaning over me as his hand worked out of sight.

My milk flowed and I floated.

Devin groaned into his suckle and his body tensed.

We stayed that way for some minutes more, he at my breast, nuzzling.

He sat up and helped me to sit on the bench. I needed the help. My body was too languid to move on its own.

He kissed my cheek. "I'll call for the car."

I blinked when he bent to pick up his tux jacket. His slacks had been closed already. I'd never gotten a look at his cock. Mobile phone to his ear, he turned to me and winked, and I realized I still hadn't seen his face. He murmured instructions and then pocketed his phone.

"Put this on." He held out his jacket and I glanced around. I'd forgotten my top and bra in the car.

He helped me into his tux jacket then put on his shirt, vest, and belt. I watched, mesmerized by his strong fingers, the aftermath of this strange sexual encounter, and the buzz of a great orgasm.

His hand under my elbow, he unlocked the door of the room and escorted me out. The hallway was deserted, as I'm sure the club intended. The people who used these rooms wanted people to watch, but under the guise of protection.

I wondered just how many people had seem me just then, my pussy spread, my tits streaming milk, and a man suckling me.

The back door opened as we got there. A bouncer stood to the side and nodded. His eyes twinkled, but he didn't remark on my nudity other than my shoes, a diamond necklace, and a suit jacket.

"Damn. I left my skirt back there."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it. For now, let me get you home."

"Sure. I could use a bath."

"I wish I could join you." He murmured and opened the back door of his limo, already waiting right outside the door.

"You could." I tried not to let that invitation matter to me. But it did. I slid into the back and he joined me before he replied. He didn't sit too close, just enough my bare knee touched his clothed one.

"I can't tonight. But I'll be in touch."

We didn't say anything else the entire ride home. When the car stopped at my apartment building, he slid a hand on my thigh and murmured, "Keep the diamonds."

I gasped and sputtered, "I couldn't."

"You will."

He opened the door and slid out. His hand reached in to help me.

I made it onto my feet though my head spun.

He gave me a gentle kiss to my lips, and I realized he still wore that mask.

"Until later."

Returning to his car, he didn't say another word.

The car slid away and I stood there for a few moments staring after it.

My mind whirled until the breeze blew against my still wet pussy. Blinking away the confusion, I turned and went inside. By the time I'd run my bath, I'd managed to place the entire interlude where it belonged, in the same category as the one-night-stand that created Chloe. I'd gotten a wonderful present then. I supposed I'd gotten some reward for tonight as well.

The diamond necklace winked at me from the sink top.

I closed my eyes and sank into the hot water.

12