All Comments on 'Diane Gets A Nasty Surprise Ch. 02'

by MatureLadyLover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Blackie

story was ok at first then the damn black was introduced! 1*

Sapper257Sapper257almost 6 years ago
Not for me

Sorry no. Didn't like it. A daughter wouldn't do that nor would the boyfriend.

Chapter 1 was loving, erotic and vey sexual.

Chapter 2 was debauched and down right unreal. Of course there is always poetic licence.

You write such sexy stories about older ladies enjoying love making with young men and any lad or man can relate to that.

Like you to bring incest into your writing especially Grandmother/Grandson.

Loved nearly all your stories.

REgards

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i hated the story and gave it a 1 star. The first chapter was loving, erotic and sexual just as Sapper257 says below but the second chapter was all about rape, power and pain. It no longer was a story about a sexy mom who fucked her daughter's boyfriend. It was about power and forcing women to have sex and then explaining in the story that the really like being treated like that. It was a sick story of power in the end. Diane and Amy will die early from some sexually transmitted disease. John should throw the both of them out of his house. I am sure he will find out about their behavior. Then they will have to start living on the street and let anyone fuck them for food. They will probably start using drugs to help them deal with the pain and embarrassment of their situation. Then they will fuck for the drugs they need to feel good. In the end if they do not die from a sexually transmitted disease, they will die of drug overdoses. I see a really sad and debauched story here by one really sick dude named MatureLadyLover. There is no love for Diane, the mature lady. They raped her daughter, Amy, with her complicity. Sick sick story.

CagsgtCagsgtalmost 2 years ago

A nasty story of debauchery... Loved it.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

*5*... Incredible...!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous