Diane Gets A Nasty Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Paul's sweat drip onto her back which just served to remind her how repulsive he was. 'Why was she letting him fuck her?' she asked herself. 'Because she was a total slag. She was a complete slut who would let anyone or anything fuck her' she again told herself.

Paul was now clinging to her tits as they hung down and pulling them hard. Suddenly Paul rammed his cock deep into Diane and she screamed in shock and ecstasy.

As he plunged into her Paul whispered into Diane's ear, 'I've always wanted to fuck someone old enough to be my mother. Pretend you're my mum Diane and I'll go easy on you' he gasped. 'If you're good I won't cum inside you.'

Diane didn't need too much encouragement. She'd now gotten over the shock of being forced in sex and wanted these guys. She wanted them to fuck her roughly and teach her a lesson. She was in full slut mode although she wasn't about to tell them that. She was turned on by the roughness of it all.

Paul plunged his cock in and out of Diane's pussy, his balls swinging, banging against her long clit. Diane cried out with ecstasy, grinding her naked ass back at him wantonly. She pulled her hands beneath her body, cupping them over his, smashing his palms into her naked tits. The friction of his cock made the lips of her cunt tingle and burn. She arched her ass into him, feeling his stomach twisting upon her ass cheeks. Paul rested his head on Diane's back, gasping with his effort, fucking her with powerful thrusts.

'Mom, you're so wet and hot!' he gasped against her back.

Diane needed no encouragement to talk dirty. The scenario turned her on. All her deepest fantasies were now coming out and she knew she was becoming the total slut her daughter already thought she was.

'You like me that way?' Diane asked, her voice thick. 'Do you like Mother to be hot and wet, Paul?'

'Yeah!' Paul grunted.

'Real wet? Diane teased

'Wet as you can be, Mom!'

'Mmmmm, fuck that wet cunt, darling!' Diane urged, writhing her ass. 'I just love to feel a hard cock up my wet cunt! Fuck me, baby! Ooooh, yes, give Mother that hard cock!'

Paul lunged his cock in and out, clutching Diane's shapely tits tightly, his breath hot on her back. Diane twisted and bucked beneath her repugnant lover, eyes closed, lips parted, starting to squeal with pleasure. Her clit felt as if it was longer than ever, bulging out and throbbing as his balls beat against it.

'I'm gonna make you come, Mom!' Paul cried out. 'I'm gonna make you come so hard and good!'

'Oh, yes, baby!' Diane gasped, his cock going very deep. 'Do that for me! Make Mother come! Ahhhh, fuck that wet cunt and make it come, make my cunt squeeze your hard cock! Oooooh, ram it to me, Paul! Ram your cock hard into mommy's hot cunt!'

Paul stabbed wildly into her pussy, and Diane lifted her ass to meet him. She shoved her right hand off his and down her stomach. She caught Paul's balls as they swung forward, and pressed them upon her clit with a loud gasp of ecstasy. She held her hand so he could rub his hairless balls along her palm as his cock ran in and out of her gripping cunt.

'Oooooh, you're sure going to make me come!' she squealed. 'Ohhh, yes! Harder and deeper, baby! Ahhhh, I'm getting very close to coming now! Fuck me faster... faster...Oooooh, almost there! Almost...'

With a scream that echoed across the house, Diane came. Her cunt clutched and sucked at Paul's cock, the lips grabbing his shaft tightly. Her uplifted ass twisted and twirled as Paul kept up a relentless pounding of her contracting cunt. The ecstasy was fiery inside her body, her cunt exploding with a series of agonizing sensations that sent her mind spinning. She came and came and came, and Paul's cock continued to thrust into her expanding cunt.

When Diane didn't think she could stand any more of those explosive orgasms, she felt Paul's cock swell, then gush into her cunt with rapid spurts. The creamy cum juice spewed from his cock hotly, flooding the soft walls of her cunt, drenching it, filling her. She knew he was cumming inside her when he'd promised not to but she couldn't stop him. She was pinned to the table as he filled her cunt with his spunk.

Weakly, she collapsed against the table. Paul's cock was still inside her cunt. She shivered beneath him.

'Bastard' she muttered. 'You fucking came inside me you prick. You said you'd pull out.'

Paul rested on her back, still holding her tits. His cock was still buried inside Diane. He laughed and tweaked her nipples hard -- enough for Diane to gasp in pain. 'Tough shit mom' Paul laughed. 'Your cunt's too good to not fill it with spunk. Just make sure you don't get pregnant.'

Amy laughed in the background. 'Ha' she said, 'no chance of her getting pregnant, not at her age. She's well passed her best.'

'Fuck off Amy' Diane gasped. 'At least these guys want to fuck me. I don't see them fucking you. Or perhaps they want to experience a real woman who knows how to give them pleasure!'

The boys all laughed. Amy looked pissed.

Diane started to play on this. 'Was I wet enough for you?' Diane asked in a whispery voice.

"It was sure wet, Mom," Paul replied, kissing the creamy flesh of her back.

"It gets much wetter," she said, a soft giggle bubbling from her lips.

Paul pulled out of Diane and a pool of cum dribbled from Diane's pussy onto the floor.

Dan quickly stepped up to Diane and pushed her back against the table.

'There's something I've always wanted to try' Dan said kissing Diane. His hand was rubbing her wet spunk covered cunt. 'I want to fist you Diane. Your cunt's ripe for it. Not as tight as it used to be.'

Diane felt a twinge of excitement. She'd never been fisted before. And the thought was so disgusting that she found it a turn on. She started to forget about resisting the boys' advances and decided that she needed to encourage them on a bit. 'Come on then big boy' she urged. 'Put you're money where you're mouth is. Make me cum.'

Dan moved his hand up to Diane's already stretched cunt entrance and swiftly inserted two of his fingers.

'Oh, Yes, my darling! Finger fuck me so that I can cum again.' Diane moaned.

Dan inserted two more fingers making four of his fingers up her wet pussy.

'That feels so good, Dan. More, please!!' Diane wailed.

'Are you sure. That'll be my whole hand inside you? Dan asked.

'OH, YES!! Please fist my pussy!! I have never had it before but I want it. FIST FUCK MY CUNT!!!!' Diane moaned while she was rubbing her own clit.

Diane stared intently at Amy who was watching over Dan's shoulder. Amy looked nervous. Her hand was covering her mouth as she watched her mother turn into a complete slut.

'You better watch me Amy. You've turned me into this slut you see. There's no point looking shocked -- it's all your making!!' Diane laughed.

'Ok, Diane. You asked for it, but it might hurt.' Dan stated.

'I don't care. Just do me, please.' Diane gasped.

With that Dan started pushing his hand into Diane's wet pussy. Paul's sperm helped lube the stretched hole even more.

Diane began pushing against the hand invading her pussy. She wanted it all. The widest part of his hand touched her pussy opening. Diane squealed as it got extremely tight. She felt pain and severe pleasure at the same time. It felt like her pussy was about to be split in half.

All Diane could think about was that this boys hand was going onto her cunt and she wanted every inch of it. She pushed back even harder. Suddenly there was a searing pain as the hard ripped past the tight pussy lips and continued deep inside her.

She had never felt so full. His entire fist was buried up to the wrist in pussy. She could feel her cunt lips enclosed and tight around Dan's wrist and then a hand inside her. It felt like it was in her stomach.

'OHHHHHHHHHH!! GODDDDDDD!! YESSSSSSSSSS!!! Fist fuck me!!! Bury your hand deep in me. FIST FUCK MY PUSSY DAN!!!' Diane screamed.

After his fist entered the vagina opening, its trip deeper into Diane's fanny was easier.

Dan felt some resistance as his hand pushed deeper. He pulled back making Diane squeal as her cunt was stretched again and resisted against Dan's hand. Dan roughly pushed his hand deeper into Diane's cunt and again felt resistance.

Diane had squealed as she wasn't expecting her pussy lips to be stretched that wide again. She squealed even more when Dan's hand found her cervix opening. She felt him try to push through then poke her cervix opening with his fingers.

Her cervix was extremely sensitive and Diane gasped again as Dan pulled back until his fist was more or less out of her pussy, then he plunged it back in deep and hard. His fingers were outstretched this time and Diane felt them force her cervix open and suddenly he was in her womb.

'OHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SHIT! OHHHHHHHH!! FUCK! DAMN, THAT FEELS GREAT!!! I LOVE IT!!! Fist fuck me!! I am cumming!!' Diane again screamed.

Dan felt her cunt clamp down on his arm and hand as Diane's orgasm hit.

He hoped she wouldn't clamp so hard that he couldn't get his hand out of her.

'FUCK!! FUCK!! OHHHHHHHH!!!! AYYYYYYYYYYY!!! This is the hardest orgasm I have ever had.' Diane wailed as she continued to cum.

Dan just kept fist fucking her as she kept cumming. He even increased the speed and depths of each stroke driving Diane even crazier with lust and her orgasm.

Diane's orgasm finally subsided and she collapsed down with Dan's arm and hand still buried in her cunt.

After a few minutes, Dan slowly pulled his hand and arm from Diane's fanny.

'God, it feels like I am giving birth again.' Diane moaned.

All three boys looked at Diane's pussy after Dan had pulled his hand out. All they saw was a big gapping dark hole that was supposed to be Diane's cunt.

Then Diane flinched as Steve rubbed her gaping hole.

'Careful, it's tender and a bit sore.' Diane gasped.

Steve roughly shoved three fingers into Diane and kissed her hard. 'Tough shit mom' he hissed. 'I've not finished with you yet. I think this cunt needs a bit more spunk in it. You need some black cum inside you just to combat all that white cum you have in there. I'd hate to think you've only got a chance of having a white baby.' He laughed and kissed Diane again.

Diane felt totally spent and sore. But there was something about the way Steve kissed her that got her going. She knew her pussy would regret it but she wanted him. She wanted his black cum deep inside her.

Steve kissed Diane again hard and rough. His cock was sticking into Diane's stomach. She grabbed it and started to wank it hard. Steve gasped and groaned as he continued to kiss her hard.

Diane could feel his cock pulsating in her hand. Then Steve pushed her back onto the table again. He roughly pushed her legs apart and positioned his cock at Diane's pussy opening.

Diane gasped as he started to rub his cock up and down her pussy slit. Her cunt was gaping open but he kept sawing his cock up and down her opening. Every now and then his cock head would start to push into her pussy entrance but he pulled it back and kept sawing his cock against her clit.

Then suddenly Diane squealed in surprise as Steve forced his cock roughly deep into her pussy. Diane already felt bruised and tender and gasped partly with shock, partly because she felt tender and partly because she wanted it hard.

'Please...' she gasped. 'Be... uhhh... careful. It's tender, uhhh fuck.... Mmm. Fuck. Just take it easy Steve... uhh fuck.'

Steve wasn't in any mood to take it easy and continued to ram his cock deep and hard into Diane

Diane gasped and screamed -- partly in pain and partly in pleasure. Her body was squirming underneath Steve as he leaned forward kissing her hard. Her tits bounced with every thrust Steve gave ramming his cock home.

Her fingers clawed Steve's shoulders and she screamed shrilly into his mouth as he continued to pound her with swift, brutal motions.

Steve gripped Diane's shoulders pinning her down as she bucked and struggled against him. Diane's eyes were bulging madly as she felt the cock give her more pleasure than she ever dreamed existed.

Pulling her lips from Steve's, Diane sobbed and laughed. 'Oh sweet fuck - Steve - your cock's gonna kill me...so big, so fucking good!'

With each thrust, Steve picked up the pace, quickly working himself into a rapid series of powerful thrusts, pummeling Diane's loose, slick cunt with his throbbing erection.

Diane tried to lift her legs up and wrap them around Steve's back, but the pleasure was too intense and finally she cried 'I give up, fuck me, Steve! Fuck Momma hard!'

Steve obliged, slamming his cock into her hot pussy again and again.

Diane suddenly moved her hips slightly and Steve seemed to slide a bit deeper into her pussy, triggering it to clamp tightly around his shaft and holding him in place as her body began to go rigid and a soulful sob escaped her lips as she threw her head back, mouth open in utter and complete pleasure.

Diane's screams sent Steve over the edge and he ground his crotch against Diane, seeking to get even deeper into her womb as his seed exploded into her pussy, flooding her with a massive load of searing hot semen.

Diane went completely insane beneath him, clawing, kissing, and biting as he pumped his young sperm into her mature cunt.

Finally, Steve collapsed on top of Diane - his cock still buried deep in her pussy.

Diane heard Amy call her a slut again and laughed. She still had her legs wrapped around Steve and his cock inside her pussy.

'You're right Amy. I am a slut' Diane said. 'I've just been fucked by three of your friends and let them all cum inside me. I'm not on the pill and might even get pregnant. If I do then I've no idea who the father will be. So yes I'm a slut. But who cares. I fucking enjoy it. And so do these boys.'

Diane pushed Steve off her and felt his cock squelch out of her pussy. Diane looked down and saw that her cunt was gaping open -- struggling to close itself after the abuse and stretching it had taken. Spunk was seeping out and dripping on the floor. As she stood up she felt cum dribble down her thighs.

Amy looked at Diane in disgust. 'You dirty bitch mom' she snapped. Then she slapped Dan and shouted 'Come on. Let's go -- you've had your fun. We've got better things to do than hang around with this fucking slut.'

Dan looked at Diane. Diane laughed and looked straight at Amy.

'What are you laughing at' Amy asked.

'You've no idea have you?' Diane laughed. 'You just don't get it. This session. What's just happened with these three? It was all planned. These three begged me to fuck them about three days ago. They rang me up and told me how much Dan had enjoyed it last week. How much they wanted to fuck me. How they wanted to cum inside my pussy. '

Diane was still laughing as Amy looked shocked. 'They begged me and I agreed on one condition. That it looked like they were raping me and that you were in on it.'

Diane prodded a finger at Amy -- the shouted 'I wanted this Amy. I wanted it hard and rough. You're right I am a slut. And I enjoy being a slut.'

'Fuck' Amy gasped. 'Is this right?' she looked at Dan.

'Uhhh well, yeah' Dan muttered. 'But there's something else....'

'What' Amy shouted?

Diane looked straight at Amy. 'You honey. That's what -- you.'

Steve and Dan grabbed Amy's arms and pulled her to the table. They pinned her down and stared at her. 'What the fuck' Amy shouted.

Diane laughed at her again. 'Amy darling. I promised the guys that they could have me as long as they fucked you as well. I want to see how much of mom's sluttiness you've inherited.'

The boys started ripping Amy's clothes off as she gasped and let out a scream. 'Get off.... You fucking....don't .. leave me please. You can't.'

Amy gasped as Paul ripped of her knickers and revealed her pussy. She tried to cover up with her hands, but Dan and Steve were holding her down.

Paul pushed Amy's legs apart as his cock pointed towards her pussy opening.

'Wait' Diane said and moved closer. She grabbed Paul's cock at the base. 'Don't worry Amy honey. I know you've inherited my slut genes. Relax -- you'll enjoy it.'

Diane then steered Paul's cock into Amy's cunt. Amy gasped as Paul rammed his cock deep into her.

The following day Diane sat in her car outside the doctor's surgery again. She was nowhere near as angry this time.

'Don't worry' Diane reassured Amy. 'All we need are a couple of morning after pills. You might be a little embarrassed but the doctors actually ok. I can deal with him.'

Amy smiled at her mom. 'Thanks mom' she said. 'I don't want to get pregnant right now. But now you've shown me how much fun a woman can have I might need to get some contraception. I'm never using a condom again -- I can still feel their sperm inside me now.' Amy giggled. 'I'm glad I'm like you mom.'

Diane and Amy walked into the doctor's office. He looked at Diane recognizing her instantly.

Diane spoke first. 'I need another morning after pill, and so does my daughter.'

The doctor looked shocked and started to give Diane a long lecture on the dangers of unprotected sex.

Diane stood up and walked over to his chair. 'Listen doctor. I know the issues and it's my choice. I enjoy fucking bareback -- it turns me on and adds to the pleasure. So does my daughter. I'll probably be a regular visitor to you so let's come to some kind of arrangement.'

Diane unzipped the doctor's zipper and pulled out his cock. She licked her lips and dropped to her knees taking the doctors cock deep into her mouth.

The doctor groaned and reached for his prescription pad. Amy giggled 'Go mom' she said. 'Next time let me suck him -- he looks nice!!'

12