Diane on Cam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But listen," I added in a reassuring tone. "I've been there, after I first found out," I glanced at him until his gaze met mine again. "So, you take however long you need to process things."

He furrowed his brow at me.

"Just trust me on one thing okay?" I paused to finish off my drink. "This whole scheme with Ashley, it wasn't just to fuck WITH you."

"Oh no?" he asked nervously.

"Nope," I replied with a wink. "It was strictly to fuck you."

******

"I gotta say," Ashley smiled at me. "Good call."

We were having a coffee downtown. I'd left my dad hours earlier to process things and meandered around till Ash's shift at work was done, then we hooked up.

"I realized he was going through the same thing I was," I sighed. "So I knew he probably needed some time."

"No shit," she giggled. "It's one thing to have fantasies about fucking your daughter," she leaned towards me and lowered her voice to a whisper. "It's another thing entirely when it looks like it could become reality."

"My thinking exactly," I nodded at her.

"Do you think he'll go for it?" she asked as she leaned back again.

"God," I sighed with a shrug. "I hope so!"

******

Fifteen minutes trundled by at a snail's pace. "I dunno," I sighed to Ashley. "Do you think I should have pressed the issue a bit more?"

"No," she replied with a shake of her head as she texted on her phone then tossed it back into her bag. "I think pressing it would have been a mistake."

"Maybe I should get back and see how he's doing?" I asked her with a shrug.

"Okay," she gathered her things and smiled at me. "Do you want me to walk with you?"

"No," I smiled back at her as I reached out and took her hand. "But thanks."

******

I took a deep breath before entering the front door. I half expected to see my suitcases waiting for me as soon as I entered. I sighed with relief when there was nothing there. "Dad?" I called out.

"Right here," he said in a short but quiet voice. He was leaning his back against the island counter in the kitchen. His arms were folded in front of him, and there was a half-empty glass of wine on the counter next to him. "I think we need to talk," he added as he reached back and grabbed his glass and took a healthy swig.

"Yes," I replied meekly and with a shrug. "I guess we should." I slowly strolled up to the island counter unsure of what to expect.

He didn't LOOK mad, but I was still very wary of the whole situation. After all, these last several months were finally coming to a head. The undisputed facts were these: He peeped; I was unaware of it; Then I found out; and then I decided to fuck with my dad's head, and to also fuck my dad, which led me to send him a pic of me with his cock in my mouth; Now he knew that I knew. Everything was out in the open.

I wasn't sure of much, but I was sure that our conversation wasn't going to be your average father-daughter chat.

We both stood there in silence as my dad swirled the remnants of the wine in his glass, and I stood there awaiting his 'verdict'. Part of me was sure he was going to tell me I had to move out.

"I think I need a refill," he finally sighed heavily.

The suddenness of his breaking the silence actually startled me. "Okay," I simply nodded. It's not like he needed my permission. Mostly, I just felt the need to say something.

My dad poured the remainder of a bottle of merlot into his glass, then gave it a swirl before taking another healthy swig.

"Maybe we should talk outside?"

He looked at me, a bit taken aback, and then he nodded. "Okay."

I took a couple of steps towards the back door and then paused and turned to my dad. "Hey," I said tentatively. "Do you suppose I could have a drink too?" I bit my lip as I stood there nervously.

"Sure," he smiled weakly at me. "What can I get you?"

"Vodka-tonic?" I asked in a hopeful voice.

"Coming right up," he sighed as he opened up the freezer.

I exhaled heavily - this was going okay . . . so far. 'Okay' being a very liberal term, but I was going to take my victories any way I could get them. I opened the sliding door and was about to step out when I noticed something. "Hey dad," I turned back to him. "Did you know the cover is off the hot-tub??

"Yeah," he nodded at me. "After you left I thought about hopping in there to think and relax," he said as he paused mixing my drink.

He went back to adding tonic water to the glass he was preparing for me. I glanced from him to the hot-tub and back again. Why the hell not? I thought.

"Well why don't we?" I finally said.

"What don't we what?" he asked in a shocked voice as he was twisting the cap back onto the bottle of tonic water.

I suppressed a snicker - I think he thought I was propositioning him right then and there! "Why don't we hop into the hot-tub?" I said with a smile. "We can probably use a good soak while we talk."

He eyed me curiously for a moment. "Okay," he finally said in a tone that mixed one part bewilderment and one part a complete lack of understanding.

"Okay good," I smiled at him as I closed the door. "I'll be right back," I said as I headed for the stairwell.

"Um," he said in a soft, meek tone. "Just so you know," he paused and avoided eye-contact.

I stood there at the bottom of the stairs looking at him, not sure what to make of the situation.

He finally made eye-contact with me. "They've been disconnected."

I furrowed my brow at him. OH SHIT! He was talking about the cameras! "Oh," I smiled warmly at him. "Okay. Thanks."

I bounced up the stairs and into my room. I smiled wistfully at the vanity and felt a bit forlorn that I wasn't being 'captured' anymore. I sighed heavily as I pulled my top off. I shook my hair out and then leaned against the dresser. What the hell was going on here?

Even though I was only eighteen, I could tell when a guy wanted me. I knew it before I blew my friend's father in my old home-town. I knew it before I blew my teacher. Hell, I knew it before I blew Trey!

I had to be honest with myself - I wasn't getting that vibe from my dad. My reflection in the mirror looked a bit upset. No shit. I had myself SO psyched up for this! As I pulled off my shorts, I glanced at the bed and recalled wearing pig-tails and getting myself off AFTER I knew my dad was watching me. It was the naughtiest I'd ever felt. That is, until I had my dad's cock in my mouth.

I sighed as I reached into a drawer and got myself a bikini. As I tied it around my neck, I began accepting the fact that blowing my dad was as naughty as it was going to get. I was resigned to the fact that nothing further was going to happen.

As I started back downstairs, I recalled Ashley's words to me about fantasies versus reality. Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, I was still disappointed, but I was beginning to accept the fact that my dad was 'okay' with fantasies, but reality was a different thing altogether.

I got to the kitchen and saw our drinks sitting on the island counter. I glanced out the back window and didn't see my dad. "Dad?" I called out.

"Be there in a sec," his voice called out. He was down the hall in the ground-floor washroom. "Head on out, and could you take my drink out for me?"

"Sure," I called back. I collected both glasses and headed out back. I placed his wine on one edge of the hot-tub and then crawled in with my drink in my hand. I took a small sip and felt the warmth of cook liquid. I nestled down into the water up to my shoulders and sighed with pleasure.

A moment later, my dad appeared. My brow furrowed up when I noticed he had a towel around his waist.

He took a deep breath and moved towards the hot-tub. "You got my wine out here?" he asked as he paused - a bit nervously.

"It's right over there," I said with a curious tone as I sat up a bit.

"Oh shit!" he exclaimed as he saw me. "You're wearing a bikini!" his eyes were wide as hell.

"OH MY GOD!" I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you naked under that towel?"

"I'm sorry," he grimaced. "I thought....with the picture you sent me and what you said before you left," he sighed. "This is great -- I'm forty eight years old and I still have NO clue what the hell women are thinking."

"It's okay dad," I giggled as I found his level of discomfort SO endearing.

"I'll go get a pair of shorts," he sighed.

"No," I said somewhat sternly. "It's okay," I added with a smile. I stood up and undid the top of my bikini and tossed it to the patio floor. Then I slowly undulated my hips and pulled my bottoms down before tossing them down to mingle with my top.

My heart began POUNDING as I saw my dad's eyes drink up my naked body.

"I like your idea," I finally broke the silence before I sat back down again. "C'mon, get in here," I gestured to him with my hand.

My dad's upper lip was completely covered by his lower lip - this was obviously tough for him to deal with.

For my part, I was THRILLED! I had misinterpreted his earlier behavior. But now, it was apparent that he was more than willing to discuss things of a sexual nature - so it was only fitting for me to help get that ball rolling after a brief bump in the road.

Dad took a deep breath and then pulled off his towel. My eyes immediately went to his cock. It was still flaccid - obviously given his recent 'misunderstanding'.

He eased into the water, and as he headed to the other side of the hot-tub, I got a great view of his incredibly tight ass!

He sat down and, somewhat nervously, got his glass of wine and took a sip.

"So?" I smiled at him confidently - now feeling more aware of the situation. "Here we are."

"Here we are," he replied with a weak toast of his glass.

I smiled at him as I took a sip of my drink and then set it on the edge. "Before we get to the conversation," I said in a soft voice as I stood up and walked over to his side of the hot-tub. "There's one piece of business to address," I smiled down at my dad as I stood in front of him completely naked.

"And that is?" he asked with a shrug.

I smiled warmly at him. And then I slapped him hard across his right cheek. Without batting an eye, I sloshed back through the water, scooped up my drink, and then sat down to face him again with a smile on my face.

"Ow," my dad winced as he rubbed his cheek. "What the hell was that for?"

"Oh, I think you know," I smiled coyly. "That was my way of letting you know I wasn't overly thrilled with you peeping on me."

"Fair enough," he nodded. He took a sip of wine and then sighed. "In truth, it wasn't supposed to be...." he trailed off. "Forget it. It doesn't matter."

I eyed him curiously for a moment. I took a sip of my drink and smiled at him. "What changed?" I asked.

His shoulders slumped, as did his gaze. He shook his head and took a big sip of wine. "Honestly?" he said, making eye-contact with me again. "I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry," he sighed.

"No need to be sorry," I said with a shrug as I smiled at him. "I get it."

I DID get it too. Watchful father - overly so - becomes obsessed, probably because his hot, eighteen year old daughter got herself off on cam her first night in his home.

There was a part of me that wanted to ask him about who he shared pics of me with, but I thought that could wait for a later time. I just smiled at him - making sure to keep my tits above the water line.

He took a deep breath and nodded at me - I LOVED seeing his gaze drop down, albeit briefly - "Thanks," he nodded, and then he drained the rest of his wine in one gulp.

I smiled at him again, then followed suit and drained the rest of my glass and held it out to him. "Another round," I said with a chuckle. "And don't give me any lip about it."

"All right," he replied with what appeared to be a relieved smile. He stood up and moved to retrieve my glass.

As he did, I saw that his formerly flaccid cock was now semi-erect. I watched my dad's taut ass as he disappeared back into the house. "OH MY GOD!" I groaned in a soft voice. Misunderstandings finally put aside? My pussy was THROBBING!

He returned in fairly short order with my refill and what looked like a rum and coke for himself. He eased himself back into the hot-tub and offered me my glass without sitting down or attempting to hide himself at all, ROCK ON, DAD!

He glanced at me with a smile on his face. "So?" he asked with a shrug. "What now?"

I smiled coyly at him and took a big swig of my drink. And then I waded over to take a seat right next to him. I paused to take another sip of my drink, and I sensed him tense up a bit with me so close to him. After my sip, I placed my glass on the edge of the tub and leaned up against my dad's naked body - with MY naked body.

"What now?" I mused. "Hmm, I don't know," I said as I let one hand slip under the water and grasp his cock. I was thrilled to feel it began to harden the moment I touched it. "I guess we could just remove the cams, delete all the videos from your computer, try to forget everything that's happened, and then go back to being a normal father and daughter," I gripped his cock a bit tighter and gave him a devilish grin. "Or...."

******

When we went inside, I headed to my bathroom, "I'm going to grab a quick shower. I'll meet you in your room shortly."

"Okay," he smiled down at me. He was way more relaxed now - the brief hand-job I gave him in the hot-tub seemed to help. He leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. "I'll just go downstairs first and get us fresh drinks."

"I like the way you think," I winked at him as he headed down the stairs.

Once I got into the bathroom, I quickly closed the door, leaned against it and exhaled heavily. This was going to happen! I glanced at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't believe how nervous and excited I was. Sex had never freaked me out this much before.

I giggled as I made my way to the bathtub as I realized this situation was pretty unique, so a few nerves were to be expected. As I turned on the shower, my pussy continued to quiver, causing me to moan softly. Part of me just wanted to reach down and touch myself right then and there. I knew the orgasm would be huge!

However, I resisted with a sigh as I pulled the curtain back and stepped into the shower. I wanted my next orgasm to come courtesy of my dad. No matter how much it was killing me to wait!

Ordinarily I like to linger in the shower a bit, but I was very focused on the task at hand. Get the chlorine from the hot-tub off your body now and then go fuck your dad! I quickly soaped up and down my entire body - being VERY careful as I worked the soap over my inner thighs - and then rinsed off quickly. Then I just quickly shampooed and conditioned the ends of my hair which had soaked in the hot-tub.

It had to be the quickest shower I'd ever taken! The water was off and I was toweling off my body and my hair in less than ten minutes. I did take a moment to rub some scented moisturizer over myself - I wanted to be nice and soft and smell good. Then I was just about to open the door when I smiled at my reflection. There was one more thing I needed to do!

A few moments later - and after one DEEP breath - I opened the bathroom door and headed down the hall to my dad's room. I stopped in the doorway when I saw him. He was still in his ensuite with a towel around his waist - sipping on his glass of wine. I glanced over and saw my refreshed beverage on the nightstand next to his bed, so I moved into his room.

"You can lose the towel," I said in a seductive voice as I picked up my drink and took a sip. Then I smiled at him.

"The pig-tails are a nice touch," he chuckled at me.

"I thought you might like them," I grinned at him.

"I do," he replied softly as he moved to stand in front of me.

"Towel?" I smiled at him.

"Thy will be done," he winked at me. A second later, the towel was off and he tossed it back into his ensuite.

I took a sip of my drink and then placed the glass down. Then I reached up and took my dad's wine glass from his hand and set it down. I stood there, trembling ever so slightly, and gnawing a bit at my lower lip.

Finally I reached my arms up around his neck and got up onto my tip-toes to pull him in for a deep kiss.

FUCK! That did it! The second our lips locked, I came! This orgasm had been brewing inside me since we'd been in the hot-tub, and when it hit I shuddered with delight, I moaned softly as our lips parted and our tongues began to intertwine. I felt my dad's hands around my back, and then he reached down and cupped my curvy backside.

Even though I'd just cum, I could feel another orgasm brewing inside me as we ground our bodies against each other in what could only be described as pure passion.

Whatever it was, it felt wonderful!

Our lips were still locked as I pulled my dad back a bit closer to the bed. I finally broke our kiss and released my grip from around his neck. I breathed heavily as I looked up at him - GOD! I wanted to fuck him so bad!

But, first things first! I eased myself down onto the bed and sat in front of my dad, beckoning him closer to me with my best 'cum-hither' look on my face. When he was right in front of me, I grasped his now rigid cock in my hand and slowly began to pump it.

I moaned with delight as I felt the warmth of his cock in my hand. I loved looking at it as I worked my hand over it. Bits of precum kept oozing out, and I kept leaning forward to lap them up with my tongue.

I glanced up at my dad one more time before leaning in and taking his cock into my mouth.

GOD! This was even better than the first time I'd had dad's cock in my mouth, and I damn well knew why: This time, he knew it was me who was blowing him!

My pussy continued to cream with delight as I worked my mouth up and down his rigid shaft. Everything about it was perfect! This was just me and my dad, and his cock felt perfect in my mouth! The veins along his shaft produced a wonderful sensation against the inside of my cheeks. And the fleshy feel of the head of his cock? Wondrous!

I was so lost in the moment, I had no idea how long I'd been sucking him, but I was well aware of one thing; my pussy needed attention. And, like NOW!

One long, slow suck of my dad's beautiful cock, with my lips wrapped tightly around it, and then I let it slip out of my mouth. "I need to feel you inside me," I breathed heavily up at him. I released his cock from my grasp and eased myself down onto my back.

For a guy who only a few hours earlier had been the poster-child for nervousness, my dad seemed remarkably calm and in complete control of himself. He smiled down at me as I lay on my back. Then he surprised me a bit by getting down onto his knees by the side of the bed.

OH HOLY FUCK! NO WAY!!!!!!

Way!

My dad wrapped his arms around the outside of my hips and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed. He kissed my thighs gently - AND FUCK! I came again! - and I writhed and moaned on the bed.

He then slowly lowered his head between my legs and began to gently lick up and down my goo-covered slit.

I moaned loudly as I wrapped my legs around the back of his neck and continued to writhe with pleasure.

A moment later, my dad gently eased his tongue inside me.

"Oh fuck!" I hissed loudly. I came again, and I felt myself coat my dad's tongue with my slick goo.

He moaned his approval and gently lapped it all up. I squeezed my legs tighter around the back of his neck and put both hands onto the back of his head to drive his mouth further into me.

Dad darted his tongue further into me before he swooped it back and darted it up to my clit.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned loudly again. More juices spewed forth from my pussy and coated dad's chin.

He released his left arm from my hip and repositioned himself slightly - still keeping his tongue on my clit the whole time - and then he stuck a finger up inside me and massaged my g-spot.