Diane on Cam Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

I couldn't speak at this point. I was cumming non-stop! I could only manage guttural sounds as I arched my back and shot out ounces of cum over and over again. Every flick of his tongue, every massage of his finger over my g-spot, was all so heavenly!

At one point, I was sure only the back of my head and my ass were touching the bed, because my back was arched so much with the pleasure my dad was giving me!

"Shit, fuck, shit fuck!" I hissed loudly as another orgasm tore through me. I released my hands from his head and unlocked my legs from behind his neck. I breathed heavily as I glanced down at my dad. "I need you to fuck me NOW!" I grunted.

Dad took one more long, slow suck of my clit and withdrew his finger from me slowly. And then he raised his head and looked up at me lovingly. He smiled warmly as he got to his feet and crawled onto the bed.

I gripped the comforter of the bed tightly as I spread my legs. He moved into position.

I trembled with pure pleasure as I eased my left leg up onto dad's shoulder as he leaned over to kiss me.

"You are the most beautiful and sexiest woman I have ever had the privilege to be with," he said softly.

I felt my face flush as I put a hand to his cheek.

Dad then reached down and began to guide his cock into my steamy, wet pussy.

"Oh god!" I groaned loudly. I reached down with my hands and grabbed dad's hips tightly as he eased himself into me. I came the second he entered me, and I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head in pure ecstasy.

"Oh my god," I heard dad mutter. "This feels incredible," he added as he eased his length further up inside me.

Beneath him, I squirmed and writhed with pure pleasure as I felt my dad's cock filling up my incredibly wet pussy. I felt myself coming over and over again as he began a slow and steady motion. I loved how his cock felt inside me!

I wasn't able to say anything, I could only here myself whimpering with delight as my dad's cock continued sliding in and out of me. He guided himself in such a way that each time he pushed his rigid cock into me, the head of it would hit my g-spot.

"Aah!" I heard myself shriek with enthusiasm. Each time I felt the fleshy head of his cock when he pushed inside me I came again, and more of my slick goo spurted forth and coated his shaft.

He leaned in and kissed me deeply. We both moaned loudly as our lips locked and tongues played with each other. I shifted my hands from his hips and cupped his tight ass and continued to guide him in and out of me.

I had LONG since lost track of the number of times I came! When our lips parted, I breathed heavily and looked up at him. "I love you dad!" I whispered, finally able to form words.

He returned the gesture by lingering his cock over my g-spot on each thrust into me he took. FUCK! I was cumming so hard now! Underneath my dad's motion I began to giggle a bit, as it occurred to me that this comforter was going to have to go to the cleaners.

I was so lost in pleasure that it didn't strike me as odd that I'd think that. This felt so right - so natural! I wasn't blown away by the fact that it was my own father giving me this pleasure. Although I was well aware that it was THIS good, because he was my father!

I smiled up at my dad and licked my lips. I reached one hand away from his ass and twirled a pig-tail at him. "We're SO bad," I giggled.

"Do you want me to stop," he half-chuckled, half-huffed at me.

"Oh fuck no!" I whimpered. "I love this so much!"

He leaned in and kissed me deeply. "So do I baby," he said when our lips parted.

"Oh dad," I pretty much whined at him. "I need to feel your cum inside me!"

To his credit he simply nodded at me. He cinched my left leg under his arm and really began to drive his cock in and out of me.

"Shit yes!" I wailed loudly. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through me under my dad's thrusting. My pussy was in non-stop spewing mode!

"Oh Diane!" he groaned loudly. He was close - I could feel it! I reached my hand from my pig-tail and dug in with my other hand into his taut backside.

"Oh yes, daddy!" I moaned. "Give it to me!"

I looked up at his face and smiled as I saw him grimace with pure pleasure as my pussy continued to coat his cock with each pump inside of me.

He grunted loudly and gave me one more violent thrust. And then I felt it! My dad's cum spewed up inside me.

I arched my back and although my mouth was wide open, I wasn't sure if I was making any sound. Pure pleasure filled every inch of me as I felt dad's cum coat the inside of my pussy and mingle with - still incredible - amounts of slick goo I was producing.

He thrust himself in and out of me a few more times as more streams of his cum shot up inside me. Then he exhaled heavily and slowed to a gentle rocking motion.

My breath was short and I slumped down onto the bed in a sweaty heap as I reached my hands up from his ass to his face and I pulled his face to mine. "Kiss me you fucker," I whimpered.

When dad's lips hit mine I gave his cock one more spurt of goo. I ran my fingers through his salt-and-pepper hair as our tongues continued to intermingle, and he continued to slowly guide his cock in and out of me.

Our lips parted and I smiled up at him and put a hand to his cheek. "You're still hard," I panted up at him.

He reached down and ran his fingers over my fiery hair and pig-tails. "Consider the circumstances," he chuckled with short breath.

I wiggled underneath him and knew what he meant. "I get ya," I giggled.

*******

Dad and I showered in his ensuite. To our credit we actually soaped each other up instead of just groping each other.

After toweling off, I moved back into his room and smirked at the immense 'wet-spot' we left on the comforter. "That's gonna require a special explanation to the dry-cleaner when you drop it off," I giggled.

"What?" he replied as he poked his head out of the ensuite. "I just spilled a drink on it."

I laughed. "Why do I get the feeling you've used that excuse before?"

"Do you really want to get into a game of 'full-disclosure'?" he chuckled as he ducked back into the ensuite.

"Probably not," I smiled. "But it could be fun chatter at some point," I added. "After all, you've got a good portion of my disclosure on your computer."

"About that," he sighed as he emerged once again. "It'll all be deleted."

"Oh hell no!" I scoffed at him. "That's some of my best work you've got there!"

He seemed taken aback. "Okay," he finally said with a nod.

I glanced down at our empty glasses. "Fresh drinks?" I asked playfully.

"In the hot-tub?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Sounds heavenly," I beamed a smile at him.

We made our way downstairs, still naked and I carried both empty glasses into the kitchen. As I poured my dad a glass of wine, he paused behind me and gave me a kiss on the shoulder. He made his way outside as I finished making my drink.

I headed outside and joined him in the hot-tub. This time I was nestled up against him, instead of opposite from him.

"Can I ask you a question?" he said softly as we relaxed in the warm, bubbling water.

"Shoot," I replied as I ran a finger over, and through his chest hair.

"In terms of the videos," he said as he traced his hand over my shoulder. "And your 'best work'. What was the stuff with Ashley about?"

"Oh," I was bit surprised by this. "Well, it was kinda," I shrugged. I was unsure of how to tell my dad that me and my best friend were, pretty much, lovers too. "It was originally done for shock. But yeah, we've done it a few more times."

"All right," he mumbled as he reached for his wine glass and took a swig.

"You're okay with it?" I asked playfully.

"Let's see," he pursed his lips. "I just had sexual intercourse with my daughter," he shook his head, then turned and smiled at me. "I don't think I've got any cards to play here about what you can, or cannot do."

I laughed. "That's good to know," I snuggled up against his body under the water. "Just so you know. She's probably going to want to join us as some point."

Just then our heads darted up simultaneously as the sliding door opened.

"Hell yeah she will!" Ashley giggled as she beamed a smile at the both of us. She was totally naked too.

I laughed again and looked at my dad. He simply rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Get yourself a drink Ash," I smiled at her as I nestled back up against my dad. "Then come and join us."

sds195
sds195
647 Followers