Diane's Revelation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was glad as she slid off her stool that she started walking. At least she didn't see me standing there with my mouth open gawking at her body. I followed her out of the bar, all the time admiring her extremely long legs and tiny little ass. Her jeans were just tight enough in all the right places. MMM! MMM!

Jesus! I was so horny after the Dennis and Diane show. Just the thought of taking Beth to bed was almost enough to make me "cream my jeans".

"How's that for a dated descriptor." I thought.

I couldn't make a move on her though. If I did she'd probably shut me down, as she had the other men all evening. I had to let her come to me. I would push a little at the last minute if nothing else developed, but for the most part I would play it cool and hope for the best.

Beth stood close to me in the elevator. We had talked animatedly all evening, now it was quiet between us. It wasn't a strained silence, rather the silence of anticipation. We could both feel the attraction, I knew what I wanted I just had to let Beth make her decision. I pretended not to notice her glancing at me. I could see the wheels turning in her head.

As we approached her door Beth took my hand.

"Thank you again! I had a really fun time tonight thanks to you."

"I really enjoyed your company as well. I hope I get to see you again." I said.

"I'd like that too! Let me give you my number." Beth started searching through her purse.

"This is embarrassing, but I really need a favor." I said.

"Oh what do you need?" She asked a little guardedly.

"Um. I really need to use a bathroom! Could I possibly use your facilities?" I put just a little desperation into my voice.

"I can relate to that. I have to go too." She said. "Come in."

I could have waited for the bathroom, but this got me into her room instead of what was going to be a quick goodnight at the door. The room was standard hotel fare; bed, desk, dresser, TV etc.

She pointed to the door. "Be quick! I'm next."

I had a quick leak and washed my hands. As I came out Beth was leaning against the dresser deep in thought. She took my hand and said.

"Please don't leave. I want to say goodnight."

Beth was in the bathroom for a long time. A really long time! Finally I tapped on the door and asked,

"Beth are you ok?"

"Yes. Yes. I'm fine. I'm sorry I'll be right out."

A few seconds later the door opened and Beth stepped out. She was holding her arms crossed over her chest as she crossed the room to me.

"I'm sorry I was so long. I'm just really nervous." She said as she stepped close.

"What are you nervous about?" I asked.

"This!" She breathed as she pulled my head to hers. Her lips were soft, the kiss was long and sensual. Her arms went around my neck, and her body pressed into mine. It was a very nice body.

Beth

Jesus, I couldn't sit in this bathroom forever! Steve was out there and I wanted him. This had been the nicest evening I had spent in a long time. There hadn't been any pressure, no sexual innuendo, just friendly conversation and lots of laughs. He seemed like a really nice guy. Jumping into bed with him shouldn't be a problem. Should It?

"Shit!" I moaned.

I have this problem. My body looks like it belongs to a porn star, but my heart is totally monogamous. I can't separate sex from love. So if I go to bed with someone, I invariably fall in love with them. One night stands were an emotional bitch for me! I was always so let down when nothing else developed, and it always came around to being my "fault". Nevertheless it had been over a year since I'd had sex, and I really, really, really needed to break this dry spell.

Oh sure a girl can get her bones jumped anytime, that was never a problem. The problem was I needed to feel there was a chance of more than a quick toss in bed before I even wanted to go to bed with someone. I was tired of getting beaten up emotionally. This is the first man I'd met in a year that I wanted to go to bed with. He was cute, he had a great body and mostly importantly, he'd taken the time to get to know me. As well, over the evening, he'd let me get to know him. I had a good feeling about Steve!

"But Oh My God!" I bitched. I was shy about my body. I might think the body in the mirror looked like porn star material, but what would he think? Mentally I was closer to Sister Beth the nun, than Big Booby Beth the porn star. How could I do this without him seeing me?

I had always been tall, that was bad enough. When my boobs developed early I took a lot of teasing. Later when the boys became more interested in groping my boobs instead of teasing me about them, I instantly had no female friends. I didn't date much in high school or college and actually became very shy. Afterwards when I finally took the leap and went out with a few guys it was like high school all over again. It seemed all they wanted to do was grope my boobs, fuck me and move on. I couldn't seem to find anyone that really wanted to be with me!

Then I met Jeremy. I thought he was the one. The first year we were together was great! Then he became increasingly involved in drinking and drugs. He was abusive, always after me for money. One night he brought a friend over to screw me so he could score. That was it! I threw them both out and told him I was calling the cops if he ever came back. I should have ended it months before I did. Our last year together was filled with his abusive derogatory comments and I had taken many to heart. My self esteem was never very good but it had become almost none existent. I was body shy to begin with but over the months he often called me a cow, saying my breasts were more like udders than boobs: that my figure was cartoonish and he was embarrassed to be seen with me. I started hiding my body in baggy clothes! Jeremy seemed to have a limitless repertoire of negative comments about my body, my performance in bed, and my mental acuity. The end result of all this was that, although I maintained this great facade of confidence, it really was just a facade. I had really low self esteem and now I was tremendously body shy. I couldn't take my clothes off and let Steve see me!

"Jesus! I was such a head case." I mentally slapped myself.

When I looked in the mirror I saw a pretty face, long blond hair, a tall slim body with a tiny waist and huge boobs! My boobs weren't saggy or droopy! They were firm and round and full. My breasts had delicate pink areoles and bright pink nipples that contrasted against my pale white skin. My ass was tiny and tight and I worked hard to keep it that way. I thought I was attractive but the men that had passed through my life apparently didn't share my opinion. I should be proud of my body. I wasn't. I guess what I saw in the mirror and what my dates saw in bed were different. It seemed I couldn't keep someone, and I had a singular talent for picking losers.

So here I was, sitting in my bathroom afraid to come out.

I should chicken out. I should just tell him to leave!

Steve tapped on the door. "Beth are you ok?"

"Yes. Yes. I'm ok. I'll be right out." I quickly replied. I took a deep breath. The moment of truth! I had already taken off my bralet. At least that's what I called it. It was part bra, part corset, custom made for me. I'd only had it for a month or so. It was like a layer of stretchy dense fabric that wrapped around me from my armpits to my diaphragm. It compressed and minimized my boobs, making my F cups look like C cups. Add some loose clothing and I could almost get by without attracting to much attention. I looked down. My sweater wasn't loose anymore. My boobs were stretching the material to its limits. If I could keep Steve from touching my boobs maybe he wouldn't be grossed out by them. I guess I should consider a breast reduction.

"No! Dammit!" These boobs were mine and I wanted to keep them. I wanted to keep my body just the way I got it.

"Shit! Enough of this pity party." I admonished myself.

I took another deep breath, crossed my arms over my chest and opened the door. As I walked over to Steve I said.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous."

"Nervous about what?" He asked.

"This." I replied as I pressed my body against him. I pulled his head to me and gave him my very best kiss.

"Oh God." I thought. "I hope this isn't another mistake. I hope this isn't a one night stand. I hope he really isn't married. I hope... I hope..."

I pressed my body into his. His hands found their way onto my ass.

MMM! They felt good there! It had been a long time since I felt a man's hands on my ass. He squeezed my ass and ground the hard lump in his pants against my Mons. I groaned around our tongues and pressed myself against him.

His hands came up and started to slip under my sweater but I pushed his wrists aside and slid down to my knees. I quickly undid his jeans and pulled everything down to his thighs.

Jesus I was horny! I usually kept that genie pretty tightly bottled up. How else do you think someone who loves screwing could manage a year without sex. But now, the genie was out and wanted to be fed. I desperately wanted to play hide the sausage with Steve! I wanted to do the horizontal hula, a little mattress dancing, even a feather bed jig. I wanted to ride his rope and bump bellies until we were both to sore to walk!

"Christ all my brain cells have taken a cab to Hornytown!"

I almost had an orgasm as I took Steve's beautiful cock in my mouth and started to suck it. I hadn't sucked a dick in over a year. Not since Jeremy, and I stopped doing him long before we officially broke up. It had been too, too long.

MMMM! I loved the feel of Steve's cock in my mouth. I hungrily sucked every inch of him. Truth was by this point I was way into Hornytown myself, keeping company with my brain cells. Any cock in my mouth would have been welcome. My right hand slid along his shaft like an extension of my mouth. With my left I cupped and massaged his balls, pulling gently on his sac. MMMM! I wanted him to cum in my mouth. God it had been too long since I'd tasted that exquisite saltiness. I enjoyed sex! I loved having sex! I loved a dick in my mouth! Why wasn't I having more sex on a regular basis?

"Because you keep picking losers, Beth" I thought to myself.

If only I could find one man to spend my life with. I could be such a total and complete slut for him. I would and could do anything! I just needed that touchstone that I was sharing my life with someone I could trust. Someone I could always count on. I couldn't seem to find that someone and it was killing me. Every time I tried and failed it seemed that Jeremy was right. It wasn't the guys I dated, the problem was me. I wasn't pretty enough, my boobs were grossly to big, I wasn't good enough in bed, I was too inhibited, I wasn't inhibited enough, and on and on. I was being convinced that Jeremy wasn't being cruel, he was being honest.

"Fuck that!" I thought. "Steve's a nice guy. This will work out. Wait and see."

Diane

As we entered the bedroom I pulled Dennis's head to mine and breathed into his ear.

"I think it's time you fucked me again."

I quickly lay on the bed, as Dennis joined me on my left. As we kissed his right hand roamed my body, cupping my breast, and my ass. Soon, as he shifted his body over me, I spread my legs to accommodate him. I'd drawn my legs up, knees bent, heels on the bed as his hips settled against mine. He supported his weight with his left hand, as his right squeezed, strummed and pulled on my nipples. Soon his lips followed.

He ran his tongue slowly over the areola surrounding my nipple.

Mmmm! That was nice.

My boobs were super sensitive and enjoying the attention. For years I thought my boobs were small and ugly. I would never take my top off, or if I did I would hide my boobs with my arms. I would tense at any attempt to touch them. It took Steve a long time to just get me to relax. I still thought the girls were too small, but I no longer hid them. They were sensitive and I enjoyed having them touched.

Nobody had spent anytime touching my breasts other than Steve. Dennis took his time. Dennis's touch was different, and exciting. The small insecure part of me was afraid he would find them inadequate. Then he gently gripped my nipples with his lips pulling on them, sucking them! Soon he was holding my nipples with his lips, flicking his tongue over them. I quit worrying!

" Ohh My! I liked that too!"

Then his lips moved down, over my tummy. His hands stroked the soft skin of my inner thighs as he rubbed his face across my Mons in my pubic hair. His lips explored the length of my labia. The tip of his tongue probing, soon licking and stroking the sensitive inner lips, and circling the entrance to my vagina. I groaned as the tip of his tongue slipped inside of me. He curled his tongue and moved the tip back and forth over the sensitive inner wall at the entrance to my vagina. All by themselves my hips had tilted my pelvis up to his mouth. I was trying to give him better access to get more of his tongue inside of me.

Maybe it was the bitch inside tilting my pelvis! She should take some responsibility. She was wide awake now going,

"Ya baby! Mmmm I like that. Do me baby, do me some more!"

In a shaking voice I was saying. "Ohh Dennis. That feels so good!"

Now Dennis's tongue had found my little man in the boat and was rocking his world. He was massaging my little man with his tongue as he gently sucked on me.

I could feel my breath quickening, I was going to cum.

That bitch was yelling. "Make me cum baby. I want to cum on your face. Make me cum cum cum!"

I don't know what I was saying. Hopefully not that. But Ohhhh I wanted to cum!

He pulled his face back as I felt his finger enter me. I grabbed his hair. I wanted his tongue back on my clit.

His finger was exploring, searching. His lips returned to pull on my clit. Then he held my clit between his lips as he sucked on it, and flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh my god! I was going to cum!!" I thought as I pulled on his hair.

Then his fingers found that magic spot. Between his fingers and his tongue my world exploded. I arched up pushing my pussy into his face, pressing his fingers into me.

"Ohhh. MMMM!" I moaned. My body was shuddering and twitching. My hands wrapped in his hair, gripping his head. My hips continued to twitch with the after effects of the orgasm.

The bitch in my head was in cheerleader mode! She was doing back flips and screaming,

"Gimme an B. Gimme an I. Gimme a G. Gimme a C-O-C-K! Gimme a B-I-G-C-O-C-K,"

I heard my soft trembling voice say,

"Ohhhh Dennis. Fuck me."

He gave my pussy one last kiss and said "Turn over, I want to get behind you."

I rolled over onto my knees as Dennis moved behind me. I felt his cock at the entrance to my vagina and reached back between my legs to help.

Ohh God! I wanted him inside me so badly. I felt him push and I pushed back into him.

As the head of his cock entered me I think I said

"Oh Yesss! Ohhh Fuck!" I'm not sure. The bitch inside my head was shouting " FuckmeFuckmeFuckme!"

I may have wanted to say that but there was no way I was going to say that. At least not yet!

Instead I think I was moaning a little as Dennis fucked me. He felt verrry different this way. He was gentle as he entered me. I still had to stretch to accommodate him and he took his time. Allowing me to adjust again.

God Ohhh God! That huge, hard, hot cock felt good as he pushed more and more of it into my pussy. Soon he was all the way inside of me. He felt like he was even deeper this way, if that was possible. I'm sure the head of his dick was touching my tonsils! He fucked me slowly, in long gentle strokes. It felt fabulous.

"Ohhh You feel good! So-o Good! Don't stop lover. Don't stop fucking me!" That large head was like a piston, massaging every bit of my vagina as it moved in and out. I reached between my legs with my right hand and cupped his balls. I gently massaged them as he stroked me with his dick.

My left hand was gripping a fistful of sheets, my face against the bed turned to the right as Dennis started moving faster. I was rocking back into him with each stroke. I could feel my orgasm start to build. His hands were on my hips, pulling me into him.

"OhhGodOhhGodOhhGod!" I moaned. It felt like his big dick was turning my vagina inside out in such a nice way. I'm usually pretty quiet in bed, but I realized I was moaning into the bed sheets!

He started fucking me harder, faster. "Oh Dennis! Oh My God. Don't stop!" Over and over I moaned loudly as I pushed my pussy back into him. I loved the feeling of that big cock slamming into my pussy. He was holding my hips slamming his cock into me. Filling me completely with each powerful thrust and I loved, loved, loved it!

The bitch in my head wasn't screaming any more, I had become her. I was the one moaning and screaming! "Oh Fuck me! Den your cock feels so g-good! Fu-uck Mee!"

I was cumming! I started to shudder and buck back against him. I reached back with my left hand to grab his hip, as I tightened my right hand on his balls. Holding him deep inside of me as I came on his cock.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I cried as I rolled my hips against him. I ground my pussy into his pelvis feeling his big cock move in my pussy as I gripped and released him. The waves of my orgasm swept through me. When my world expanded beyond his cock and my vagina I realized I was still clutching his balls and grinding my pussy against him. I don't know how long I had been doing that. My legs were trembling as I released his balls.

"Oh shit!" I moaned as I collapsed onto the bed. Dennis was gasping.

I have no idea what happens when I'm cumming. Did I hurt him?

I asked. "Are you ok? Did I hurt you?" I panted as looked back at Dennis.

As I had collapsed forward onto my tummy he hadn't followed me. He was on his knees between my legs, sitting back on his legs. His cock, wet from my pussy, gleamed in the soft light of the bedroom.

"I'm fine, the boys are fine." He said as he leaned forward and ran his hands over the back of my thighs and the cheeks of my ass.

"My God you're amazing!" He said. "I could fuck you all night!"

"If you did that there'd be nothing left of me by morning." I replied. "I'd have died and gone to heaven."

He bent down and kissed each cheek of my ass.

"Turn over." He said.

As I rolled over I said "Oh Den. I don't think I can. You've worn me out!"

"Shhhh! Trust me." He said. "I may never get to have you again. I want every second inside of you I can get. Just relax and let me feel you around me."

Dennis had moved to the corner of the bed. He reached forward, gripping my legs behind my knees and pulled me to him.

"Oh." I groaned as his cock slipped into me. Not much resistance now, just a snug fit. I thought. "We've come a long way."

He moved slowly inside of me. A little side to side, some small circles, moving in and out a few inches at a time. I realized he hadn't cum.

Greedy bastard!

He was feeling my vagina around his dick, and I was feeling him inside of me. I relaxed and got lost in the sensations. I was very glad he hadn't cum yet because his cock was feeling incredibly, fabulously, good! I don't know how long I laid there. I was fully relaxed, letting him do whatever he wanted, my legs hooked over his arms. His dick moved slowly within me and it was glorious. I was mellow from the after effects of my orgasm and lost in the sensations that Dennis's dick continued to generate in my pussy.

I opened my eyes and looked up at him. His eyes were closed, concentrating on the feel of me I guess.

I said "Den. You feel so good."

" So do you baby." He smiled back at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked as I reached up and touched him.