Diane's Revelation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything you want, babe" He smiled.

"If I use words like cock, and fuck, and pussy, will you think I'm slutty? I don't want you to think I'm slutty."

"God no!" He exclaimed. "Would you think less of me if I told you how wonderful your pussy feels because I called it a pussy?"

"Well no." I replied. "I'd take that as a compliment." I smiled. "Mmmm. Do you think my pussy feels wonderful?"

"I think your pussy feels amazing!" Said the man continuing to slowly stroke his dick into me.

"Mmmm. That's how I feel about your cock. It feels so good I just can't get enough of it."

He was smiling as I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feel of him slowly fucking me. I was in heaven.

After a few minutes I opened my eyes and I was looking at the mirrored doors of my closet. I watched us in the mirror. My legs hooked over his arms, his cock looking impossibly large as he moved it in and out of me. I could see the cheeks of his ass flex as he pushed his cock into me. I'd never watched much porn, but this was really, really good porn!

"God I loved fucking this man!" I thought. "I was going to have to be careful not to get emotionally involved because I really, really liked the way he fucked me."

His eyes opened and met mine, warmly looking down at me. I closed my eyes again and pushed all my thoughts aside as I continued to enjoy the feel of him in my pussy.

Of course I couldn't leave well enough alone. After a few minutes I thought.

"Hmmmm. This would be a good time to practice my Pompoir!" And so each time his cock filled me I attempted to squeeze and hold the head with my vagina. After a couple of tries I guess I was successful. I heard Dennis groan and his breath quicken. I timed his strokes so that each time the head of that big cock got to the end of my vagina it got a good squeeze. Soon I was gripping the length of him. I'd relax as he entered me. Letting him fill my pussy. Then I'd grip him as if I was trying to hold him inside of me.

The groans told me It must have been good for Dennis, hell it was good for me. My world had become his cock and my vagina. He was moving faster, deeper. His hands holding my hips as he fucked me.

"Ohhh God it felt good!" I was going to cum AGAIN!

I moaned. "Yes Den! Fuck me! You're cock feels so good! Fuck me hard!" So much for being quiet and demure.

He pushed my knees up to my chest and fucked me with long powerful strokes. I know I was moaning and thrashing on the bed as I enjoyed his cock. I opened my eyes and I could see us in the mirror doors of my closet. I was fascinated watching him fuck me as the waves of pleasure pushed me to yet another orgasm.

Another orgasm. That didn't seem possible. Did it?

Then he pulled out of me!

"Nooo! Den Nooo!" I moaned loudly.

In a second his mouth was on my clit. Sucking me, flicking his tongue over me. My hands were fisted in his hair as he shoved his fingers into me.

"Nnnngghhh! I moaned as he fucked me with his fingers. I was close. Just as I was about to cum he pulled his fingers out of me, removed his mouth from my clit!!!

"Bastard!" I screamed at him. Then he plunged his cock full length into me.

"Fuck!!!" I screamed! My body went rigid as a lightning bolt of intense pleasure burned through my brain.

"OFuckOFuckOFuck!" I think I was saying or maybe that was just in my head! I had ceased being rational. A dam had broken inside of me! Suddenly I was the bitch in my head!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! His body slammed into mine. As he continued to pound me with his dick, I reached up and pulled his head to mine.

"Your C-Cock! Your C-Cock! Oh Den your cock fucks me s-so good! Fuck me! Oh F-Fuck me!" I screamed as I collapsed back to the bed. I was out of my mind. The bitch in my head had taken over completely! Everything she said was now coming out of my mouth and I didn't care.

"I love your cock! I love your cock!" I cried shaking my head from side to side.

He had my knees pushed almost to my shoulders. His cock pounded into me. With every stroke a pleasure bomb went off in my head. Of their own volition, because I was beyond any rational thought, my hips raised my pussy to him. Meeting him on each stroke. Ensuring not a fraction of an inch of him was left out of me. The tsunami of pleasure broke over me!

"Ohhhh Fuck!" I moaned loudly as I came. "Ohh! Ohh! MMMM! Fuck!" I continued to moan as my body convulsed with pleasure. My fingernails dug into his hips as I heard him moan and felt his hips convulse against my pussy. Then hot streams of cum were bathing my vagina. One, two, three powerful streams shot into me, and who knows how many little ones.

"How does he make so much of this stuff?" I randomly thought as I moaned and twitched on his dick, grinding my pussy into him again and again as I came with him! I must have gone away for awhile. The only things I remember were my convulsing vagina, a kaleidoscope of colors and pleasurable sensations as his hot streams of cum bathed every bit of me inside.

When I finally came back from La La Land my legs were still hooked over his shoulders. He was leaning forward, his eyes closed, holding his cock deep inside of me. I ran my hand over his chest. "Oh my God!" I said.

He opened his eyes and looked at me smiling. "Yes. Oh my God! That was amazing!"

He lowered my legs, my feet just touching the floor. My hips were just on the corner of the bed with him standing between my legs, his cock still in me. I thought. "This is how we started out! My legs spread, him standing between them, his cock in me!" I smiled. Symmetry I guess.

I love symmetry!

Dennis

I looked down at Diane. She was slowly rocking her head from side to side, making all kinds of appreciative little moans and gasps as I continued to fuck her. I was taking long slow strokes, just enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy around me. She had no trouble taking all of me now, but her pussy still formed snugly around my cock as it moved in and out of her. Her legs were hooked over my arms, she had wonderful legs! My hands were holding her hips as I fucked her. She had wonderful hips! I was standing straddling the corner of the bed, her hips pulled to the very edge so I was actually straddling her as well.

As I looked at her she opened her eyes and dreamily looked up at me. She smiled, reached up to touch my chest, and slowly closed her eyes again. I knew she was just enjoying the feel of me inside of her too. For once I wasn't flashing back and turning this into some kind of revenge fuck. I guess all of our bad mojo had passed. Looking at her I realized that I felt warmth and appreciation for her. She had done everything I could want tonight and more, much more. She was smart, funny, beautiful, and amazing in bed! Steve was a lucky, lucky guy. Actually for getting this incredible night with her made me a pretty lucky guy too! But I wanted more!

Diane opened her eyes again and looked up at me.

She asked "If I used words like cock and pussy and fuck would you think I was slutty? I don't want you to think I'm slutty? But when your fucking me hard I want to use all those words!"

I smiled and reassured her that I could never find her slutty, just very, very sexy. She could use fuck, cock, dick, pussy and every other descriptor she wanted when we were fucking. I asked if she would be offended if I told her how wonderful her pussy felt because I used the word pussy?"

She smiled and said "Do you think my pussy feels wonderful?"

When I said. "It's amazing!" She smiled, then closed her eyes, and her hands reached down to rest lightly on my hips as I continued to slowly pump my shaft into her.

I looked down at her pussy. The neatly trimmed copper colored bush fascinated me. I had never seen pussy hair that color. Her pale skin under the hair tinged with pink. I could see her labia, pink and puffy, stretched around my cock. My cock glistened with her wetness each time I pulled it out. "Yes! Her pussy is amazing!" I thought.

With every thrust I could feel her vagina clutch and release the head of my dick. It was like a reward for reaching the end of her! Ohhh! That felt good! I was getting used to the way she could grab my dick with her vagina. It felt wonderful but now I could keep it from pushing me over the edge. I had some control and I didn't want to cum yet. We had found our rhythm. We kept slowly fucking each other.

"Mmmmm!" "I could do this all night!" I thought.

This wasn't how I thought the night would go. I was sure that when she answered the door she would stare at me icily with those blue eyes and coldly tell me to, "Fuck off!"

I was surprised when she let me in. The next thought was that when I arrived behind her nude, she would scream and call the cops. I was just hoping I could get my pants on before they hauled me off to jail. It wasn't until she actually started to suck my dick that I finally relaxed. Even then I didn't imagine tonight would be this amazing.

I knew once I left tonight I would have to keep my distance. Diane and Steve had something pretty great. I didn't want to fuck that up, and lose two friends in the process. Nevertheless I loved fucking this woman. She was the best I've ever had! I wanted everything I could get from her before I left tonight. I may never have her again. I looked down at her once more. I had noticed the mirrored doors before and watched us fucking. I saw she was watching too. As our eyes met, she smiled, then she closed her eyes and turned her head away.

Her hands gripped my hips harder, more urgently. I started thrusting harder, faster, pushing myself deeper. Her pussy continued to contract around me in time with my strokes. I would thrust to the end of her, hold myself there and her pussy would grip me and hold the head of my dick for a second. When she released me I would pull almost all the way out and we would do it again.

God! I was trying to hold off. If this had been the first time I would have cum already! I wanted her to cum with me and I could tell she was close. But not yet! I was being a greedy bastard. I moved my hands behind her knees and pushed her legs up around her chest. I was now pounding my dick into her. She was moaning,

"Oh Den! Oh Den! I love your cock! Ohhh! F-F-Fuck! F-Fuck me! F-F-Fuck mee!

She was close but I didn't want her coming yet. I pulled out of her.

"Oh No!" She screamed, her hips continuing to pump. I quickly replaced my cock with my tongue. I ran my tongue the length of her labia to her clit. I sucked and strummed her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh yesss! Yyesss!" She moaned as she pumped her pussy against my face.

"Uh-Uh-Ugghmmm!" She gasped as I entered her with two fingers. I was careful to avoid that G- Spot I had found earlier. Just above her clit on the inside of her Mons.

She was losing her mind! Her hands were fisted in my hair. Her thighs squeezing against the sides of my head as her heels drummed on my back.

"Please! Please! I n-need to cum so b-b-bad!" She cried.

"Bastard!" She screamed as I pulled my fingers out of her and my mouth off of her clit. Her face looked like she was going to cry, her upper body lifting off the bed. I pushed her back, lifted her legs and plunged my cock all the way into her. It was like she'd been hit with a jolt of electricity. Her head snapped back, her body arched off the bed. I rode her down with my weight as I pushed her legs to her shoulders. I started fucking her with long deep strokes. I pulled back until I could feel the entrance of her vagina stretching around the head of my cock, then slamming every millimetre of myself back into her. I was pounding my dick into her for all I was worth. My balls slapping against her ass with each stroke.

Her head was arched back, her eyes open wide as if in shock, her mouth was open but no sound was coming out! Then her head thrashed side to side. I was straddling her hips, pushing every bit of cock I had into her. I was pressing her knees to her shoulders, pinning her with my weight. And still her pussy pumped against my cock, meeting every thrust, ensuring every scintilla of my cock was inside of her. Suddenly she gripped my arms lifting her head off the bed. Her eyes were wide, wild.

"Y-Your cock! Ohhh! Your C-C-Cock is F-Fucking me!" Her eyes closed and her head sank back, then came up again. Her voice was quiet quivering as she moaned. "Oh Den! Oh Den! Your cock is fucking me so good!" I shortened my stroke. Now coming only halfway out I slammed my dick into her twice as fast. I could feel the pubic hair around her labia grinding into me. I could feel the head of my cock reach the end of her vagina with every stroke.

"I love your cock! I love your cock!" She moaned as her head thrashed side to side.

"Nnnngh!" Came out in a low growl. She shook her head violently from side to side again! Then. "Ohhh! Ohhh! I'm C-C-Cumming! She screamed. Her entire vagina gripped my cock, holding me in her. She moaned again as I exploded into her. My cock pulsing in time with her vagina.

"OHHH! MFFFT! UNNGHH! F-F-U-UCK!" Her pussy was grinding into my pelvis as streams of my semen shot into her. Her vagina gripped and released my cock, and gripped it again. Her pussy milked my cock as she held it deep inside. Her vagina gripped me at the base and tightened around the length of me finally squeezing my cockhead. Collecting the last drops of my cum. I'd never felt anything like it!

"Oh Oh! Oh fuck!!" I groaned. I think! I'm not even sure. Her fingernails were digging into my hips and probably drawing blood, but I didn't care. She twitched and gasped "Uhh! Uhh! Ohhhh!" As she continued to grind against me. Her eyes tightly closed and her head continuing to rock from side to side. She shuddered, and shuddered again. Finally her hips stopped pumping against me. After a few seconds she appeared to relax, breathing deeply, laying quietly on the bed. Her eyes still closed, her face was peaceful and smiling.

I couldn't stand. My legs were like jelly. I leaned forward moving my hands from the back of her knees to the bed to support myself with my arms. She wrapped her legs around me squeezing me into her. After a few moments she lowered her legs to the bed. She didn't move. My dick was still deep in that wonderful pussy.

She looked up at me and gave me a crooked grin. "Oh my God!" Her voice trembled.

"Oh my God! Yes! That was amazing!" I smiled at her. " I can't believe the ways you can grip me with your pussy. You just drove me crazy."

"Diane rotated her hips moving me around inside her as she spoke, she smiled. " I'd like to take all the credit, but most of that she just does on her own."

"I knew there was a reason I'm falling in love with your pussy." I smiled my reply.

"Good because I'm absolutely in love with your cock. Mmmmm! I've never been fucked like that! Although, at the end, there was a moment or too that I'd have scratched your eyes out if you didn't give that cock to me." She laughed.

I pulled her up so she was sitting on the edge of the bed as I reached down and kissed her.

"In a way I'm glad this is a one night stand. The constant dilemma I'd face fucking you on a regular basis would be too much for me."

She looked at me perplexed "What dilemma?"

"Whether to cum in your mouth or your pussy." I smiled. "I absolutely adore both."

She gave me a wicked grin as she slid off the bed. "Well I'd suggest you do both!"

She pushed me to my feet as she knelt in front of me. She captured my sort of shrinkingly erect cock with her mouth and started to work the length of me in and out of her mouth. She guided my hands to her head, and reached behind me to squeeze the cheeks of my ass. Urging me to fuck her mouth.

I looked down her with my cock in her mouth. No flashback this time. Just the realization that this was the sexiest, most incredible lover I had ever had.

Even though I wasn't erect, her mouth felt good. She didn't suck on me. She just let me slide into her mouth and down her throat. I was feeling the silky, warm, wetness of her surrounding my cock. I closed my eyes and started to pump into her mouth.

Diane pulled me out of her mouth. "Next time you fuck me, and there will be a next time. This is where I want you to cum." She kissed the end of my dick, engulfed the head and sucked gently as she stroked my shaft.

"I want to taste your cum again."

"MMMM I'd like that." I said softly as she kissed the head of my dick again, and stood, pressing her body into me.

"I can't possibly fuck you again, and you can't possibly get it up. Can you?" She looked at me with wide blue eyes.

"With you working on me with that wonderful mouth, never say never!" I replied.

She reached up and kissed me. Then reached down and gave my dick a squeeze. "I'm really confused right now. I love Steve, but I really, really, really enjoyed fucking you! I'm not sure where my head is at. I need time to process all of this."

"I think it's time for you to go. And Den, don't come back until Steve is home. Ok."

I guess I looked offended because she hastily added "Dennis, tonight was amazing! After tonight you could fuck me anytime. If you showed up tomorrow I wouldn't, c-couldn't be strong enough to say no to you. You can have me any way you want, any time you want. But that would totally screw up my relationship with Steve and screw things for all of us. Please don't put me in that position." She smiled at me. "Give me some time to get my head around this, and to work things out. You won't regret it! I promise!"

I pulled her into my arms and said "I would never want to put you in that position. I respect you, and the wonderful gift I've been given tonight. I'm a very lucky guy to have spent this amazing evening with you. Thank you."

"I will try really hard to respect our distance, but you have to know that every time I look at you I'll be having a sexual fantasy!" I wiggled my eyebrows at her and leered at Diane.

"So if you look at me in a crowded room, you'll be really undressing me in your head!" She grinned. "Knowing what's going on in your head is going to make me very horny!"

"Oh, I won't be just undressing you. I'll be flashing back to tonight. Thinking about those long beautiful legs around me as I'm deep in your pussy, or your amazing mouth sucking on me as I cum!"

Unbelievably I felt a stirring. "My God! This woman turned me on!" I thought to myself.

"Now I'll really get horny every time I see you! Shit!" Diane exclaimed and batted my shoulder.

"If we keep talking like this I'm going to fuck you again before I leave." I said. "And to think I almost didn't come tonight, but I am so glad I did."

"As I recall you came several times." She grinned.

"And as I recall you had a hand in that. Well actually more than a hand." I laughed. "Seriously though. The sex was amazing, fabulous. You are the best I've ever had, Di. But I feel I got to know you tonight as a person too. Steve is such a lucky guy. I'm insanely jealous, but really glad to have you in my life now even as a friend. Hopefully a friend with benefits." I grinned at her.

" I regret not really knowing you and the way things were between us for the last several years."

Her eyes looked a little damp as she hugged me. "I'm glad we are finally friends! I'm sorry for all the times I was such a bitch. I hope you can forgive me."

"Already done." I kissed her lightly.

"Consider tonight my first efforts to make amends." She kissed me. "I hope I have the chance to make many more amends. But now you have to go."

She pushed me away.

I walked to the bathroom where I had left my clothes. My head was spinning! What an amazing night! It was going to take me awhile to process all of this. I wish I had recorded it all somehow. I didn't want to forget anything! Diane really was incredible!