All Comments on 'Dianne - Meeting with Peter's Wife'

by Ausgirl66

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
HighpikeHighpikeabout 6 years ago
Fascinating

That was an intriguing and evocative read. Very well done.

amoroneamoroneabout 6 years ago
Superb

What a lovely story and so well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice. A bit different, but nice.

You have a good way of expressing how women really feel about sex.

justhorny2justhorny2about 6 years ago
Interesting perspective

Hi,

loved the story, especially from the woman's perspective. I've always wondered how some women rationalise having affairs. maybe we can chat some time. Anyway keep writing. Peter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am beside myself!

What a story, the tension keeps building. Of course this is erotica and supposed to get us stirred up. It is also true that in this fantasy world, moral rules are much more relaxed, although I'm sure that a subset of the human race lives exactly like this.

I truly wish I'd had a hot older woman to introduce me to the joys of sex for two.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read****

I hope there are at least two more follow-ups to these stories. Very interesting read with her sharing her perspectives on affairs with Peters wife! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What about the two loyal,hard working husbands who are being made fools of by their entitled,cheating cunt/wives. They really love the security of their families and hubbies money,but don't want to work a little bit to improve their sex life with the husband. Immoral, disgusting hypocrites of the highest order.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous