Dianne - Meeting with Peter's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
148 Followers

"No. It was just straight fucking. Not like this. This is good," he spoke with short puffs of breath. I started moving up and down on his cock for a while before I changed position and faced his feet and reinserted his hard cock into my wet pussy. I stopped when I felt him fill my pussy in spasms of his man-juice and before I lifted off him, I asked him if it was good.

"Yes, that's the best I have ever had." I raised my body up slowly so he could see his cum dripping from my gaping pussy onto his belly.

"Was I better than Dianne," I teased him.

"I can't answer that. You are both very different. You do different things. I like both of you because I like the differences between you. Is it wrong for me to say that, Wendy?" I think he was feeling guilty of making a comparison.

"No. Of course not, silly boy." I pressed my body hard against his then added, "Teach her new things. She will like that. Clive, be sure to tell her she is making you feel good. It will go a long way to getting more sex and tricks that most married women know. She will feel she wants you more each time you visit her. That's not a bad thing, Clive. Remember that. Besides, Peter is too tired for sex when he gets home, so she needs you." If nothing else, that little talk will ensure that Dianne knows she has satisfied him. That will give her confidence and perhaps help her forget her misgivings about having sex with a younger man. It's better than housework.

We dressed and I made a pot of coffee for us. "Where to now, Clive? Dianne's place?"

"No, home to mum. I moved back there after Cindy and I broke up." Clive's mood was sullen, I felt sorry for him. I think he really loved Cindy, but it was not reciprocated. She was a lost cause.

A day or two passed and I had been thinking about Clive and Dianne and felt responsible, in a strange way, for Clive showing some initiative in seeking sex with Dianne. I think he based his approach on what we did at my house and found it was a winning formula. I couldn't help thinking about the Peter Dianne knew as her husband and the Peter I knew as my lover. Obviously, Peter had treated his home life and our sexual pleasures as mutually exclusive as I had suggested Dianne do. So, it works for Peter and me, so why won't it work for Dianne? I feel she thinks about sex too seriously. Sex isn't serious, it meant to be fun; otherwise it wouldn't feel so good. Perhaps I should call her and tell her that. But how can I do that without the risk of giving away some minute clue that she can latch onto and explore further with Peter? No, I can't tell her that, she'll have to find out for herself.

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
148 Followers
12