All Comments on 'Diaries of a Young Master'

by krysm

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes! So Hot.

Love your story. The role reversal was hot. Big older guy turned into a slut for the young smaller guy. I like that. Hope you have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i cant believe this. this is new for me to be sat here reading this story with a rock hard erection.?i never thought this stuff would make me precum like this.? the room smells or raw spunk dripping from my cock.? i think i will be stroking one off in a min before my balls break. fucking good writing .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
epic

Great story want you to continue with this couple it made me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

Great writing wish you write more of these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE

Need more of these its so hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is…

Was not expecting that… That was fucking hot! Wow this was very well written and had an amazing story line…and it was hot! That was great! And I really need more of this. I'm being selfish and I want and need more. Maybe Dad catches them? Or Jim moves to Tommy's school to be dominated by him? Maybe?

More please!!!!!! Your erotica is very well written for all of your submissions. Keep writing, you're good at it. Have a nice day~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love

Love a younger dom really adds to the humiliation. Keep it going please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well...damn.

My god, that was amazing. I don't even know where to start with the praise I have for this story. The relationship grew beautifully, and nothing felt forced or awkward. The role reversal was amazing, and I'm so glad I read this. I'd love for there to be a continuation or this, maybe getting a little more kinky. But I'd be just as satisfied re-reading this over and over. Bravo, bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

So fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not enough stories where young masters (or mistresses) are dominating older men (or women). Enjoyed it very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous