Diary Confessions Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You hear me, you dare go to the bar without a bikini top." My mother told me. My older sister, Alex threw my bikini top to me, making sure I had it, but I ran, despite being called back. The man I had my eyes upon was in his forties. My sister caught up with me with the bikini top insisting I put it on and so I did. But the man saw enough of my breasts close up. He asked me my name and I told him. With his reply he told me his. My sister went away quite annoyed. Lance asked me if I wanted a soft drink and I received my orange juice from the equally handsome bartender. He told me that I was a very "lovely" young lady and that he had noticed me right away as soon as he entered the beach bar. The bartender smiled and winked. Suddenly I was unnerved at the situation I had gotten myself into. Any one of my parents could intervene. I had not planned the whole thing properly and with two pairs of eyes on me looking at every vulnerable part of my body, I remained calm. Lance told me that he was on his way to Madrid from Rome, stopping off in Ibiza for some nightlife. He had hired a plush apartment in Sant Antoni not far from our villa. I thanked him for the drink and bid farewell, returning to my family and their inquisition for what I had done.

There was a big argument and I decided to split from the family group, doing some window shopping in Sant Antoni. I had to catch a bus that would take me close to home, and I met the bartender again. This time he was off duty and he looked at me thoroughly. "Senorina, I have something for you." He raised a folded bill in his clenched fingers. "Someone is going to be very lucky." He grinned has I took it from him. "Maybe both of you?" It was a bill slip with a message on the reverse side. It was from Lance, giving me instructions of where to find his lair. Seven thirty that evening. It was hardly worth going home if I decided to go. "You can always come with me." The bartender told me. "I am younger, more agility and I make nice love for you." I thanked him for the message and told him to politely fuck himself. That was understood by most Europeans quite clearly. Then I began to think about Lance's offer. What would happen? And could I get through it? Would my own father do something like this? I walked the streets of Sant Antoni and the nightclubs were getting busy. I found the apartment block and looked up at its many over-hanging verandas thinking that Lance will be waiting for me around one of those. I took the elevator to the eighth floor and his apartment was just a short walk to the door.

"Come on in. I knew you would accept my invite." He was in a burgundy gown and I was still in my bikini with matching jacket and skirt, along with my purse, which only contained enough euros for a cab home. He smiled and looked at me as he closed the door. "Some wine I think?" I did not refuse. Much better than all of those soft drink cocktails, pretending to be alcoholic. He poured two glasses of red wine and offered me one. "Why not get comfortable and tell me everything I need to know about you." I decided to play a game. I looked with false interest at the paintings on the walls. Has I bent forwards, pretending to identify the signatures, I gave him ample view of my best asset; my ass. I had very little breasts still. They developed much more later on in life with child-bearing. I could almost feel his eyes. "You have an interest in art?" he asked. I quickly replied with a no, totally confusing him. I was horny with these naughty thoughts running through my head. I was in his lair and he was getting me even more inebriated whilst I sat beside him on the couch, telling him some of my life story. The really happy times like Christmas and then Jules who was someone I loved. "Are you a lesbian?" he asked. No, I was not I told him. I suddenly realised that he was a man who could not tell the difference, despite his age. "I have seen lots of movies where girls like both sexes" I nodded and held out my glass for more wine.

He poured the wine into my glass and I was getting dizzy, but I remembered getting drunk on a date once and the sex was amazing. My orgasms and climax were the best ever. In those days alcohol increased my libido, and it did for many years. He looked down at me and asked if I would do him a great favour. He told me that for many weeks he had not been with his partner and he tried to masturbate with great difficulty. He opened his robe and he was naked. His cock was flaccid. "I want oral sex. The full fellatio. Please." He started to beg me to do something I had not yet done. And, he was not the right man. I expected to be fucked, licked, sucked, fingered or better still, I ride them for as long as I expected. I grabbed my purse and stumbled to the door. My night of wonderful expectations with a handsome mature man was over. Oh how I missed my Robert.

I was in the café with my sister Alex. She was four years older than me and thought she was the wisest. Maybe she was. At the time I knew best and just listened to her words of warning about men, as I poked at my pineapple milkshake with my straw, pretending to pay attention. After a while she left to go shopping and I was expecting Beñat, the beach bartender who gave me Lance's message a few nights before. Beñat was in his mid-twenties and much younger than my failed target, Lance. I liked what he had to say when he gave me the message, even though I offended him. He arrived before heading to his job at the beach. I knew he would be there because I had seen him in the café before, looking at me admiringly. He was amazingly handsome I thought, and now those words promising a much better time. This time he grabbed his coffee and came over to my table. I was not surprised, but I pretended to be.

"Senorina, please excuse me, but may I ask about Senor Lance?" I half expected him to ask that question. I was not sure if I should kiss and tell on poor Lance, but Beñat assured me that the secret would be safe. "You see, he is an old man, much too old for you." He moved his head closer to mine across the table. "I can show you much more romance." He said in almost a whisper, and he began to give me tingles up and down my spine. "Ask your beautiful sister." Suddenly I was shocked. He put a finger to his lips in a hush. "I will not kiss and tell on your sister, but I thought you should know, just between us." I had hoped he was joking, but he refused to answer any question regarding him and Alex. So the truth may never be known. "Come over to my apartment later and we can talk." He put another folded bill into my hands, this time with his address.

His apartment was small. Typical of the type that most islanders had. I dressed more appropriate for the evening invite in a pink knee length dress that kept me warm from the night time breeze. Beñat had set a table for two including candles and served up pasta with white wine. My first night with an Ibizan Spaniard. He asked lots of questions about my family and how my father acquired the family villa. If he and my sister had been together once, surely he would know the answers and this gave me another chance to find out more. "No, you don't need to know. You are here to enjoy your evening." He replied, raising his empty glass of wine. "And unlike Lance, I am not going to fill your glass with more wine and get you drunk." He took away my half filled glass and put on some music. Popular chart music that we were both familiar with. One in particular which was my favourite at that time, Don't Speak by No Doubt. He pulled me closer to him while it played and held me in his arms as we swayed gently to the music. "You and I both like this one?" he whispered into my ear. To me I was not losing a best friend as the song suggested, but most likely gaining one. I did not want him to tell me what he was thinking because I already knew, and it did not hurt. And before the song had ended our lips had met in a deep wonderful passionate kiss. Yes Beñat seemed to be the one I was looking for. Perhaps men much more mature than he was were not suited to me?

Before long we were both naked upon his bed. His cock was average to me so far in my sexploits, and would be capable of producing much pleasure. He lay on top of me, suckling upon my nipples, making them hard and my yOni wet. Slowly he kissed and licked his way downwards as I put my hands in his thick black hair, typical of Mediterranean men. I still had scanty pubic hair and he nuzzled into it, taking in my scent and saying something in Spanish which made no difference to me. What came next was probably the best cunnilingus ever, lasting quite a long while. I wanted to finger my own clitoris, but he gently pushed my hand away and using his own thumb and his inserted fingers made me climax countless times. No male had given me cunnilingus that good so far. I was convinced that Beñat had scored his highest on me.

He asked me to kneel and he stood before me. His cock was so hard and he made it twitch. He took it and brushed it along my closed lips. "I sense that you have never done this before?" After the loving he had just given me I felt awkward. He understood, gently running his fingers through my shoulder length blonde hair and easing me through it. He must have done it countess times with other girls like me. I loved the way all cock looked and felt inside of me, but oral sex had a kind of taboo. Beñat was the first as I felt his manhood between my lips and on my tongue. Naturally, I began to suck and soon with my hands I had full control of almost every aspect of giving those tantalising licks that made him moan with pleasure. "Don't worry I will not cum in your mouth or face." He told me. Did I really want to taste his spunk? He put on protection as we agreed. I knelt on the bed and he entered my wet and wanting yOni from behind, thrusting and pounding into me hard and once again bringing me to a climax just before he reached his own. It was not to be the last time that night. After we hugged and kissed each other. He fucked me again in the missionary position, our eyes locked in pure passion.

12