Diary Confessions Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

Of course, because Jules came from a tinker background, I was not able to stay at her home or even visit. She had a cousin called Sean who was anti-social and dangerous to be around. Her family couldn't control him and it was through Sean that Jules found the 'stranger' that started abusing her so young. One afternoon we both went for a ride with a friend who had a car. It was something she wanted to show me on the moors. She directed Derek, our friend through the narrow moorland roads. In the distance I could see plumes of black smoke rising into the air. I asked what it was. "Wait and see." She replied. Then we reached the source of the smoke. It was piles of household rubbish burning where sheep would graze on a farmers land. "Don't stop the car. The farmer may have already noticed it and reported it." Jules urged Derek. I was so shocked that someone could do such a thing on open private land, like my uncle had and my father before him. "That is what Sean does." Jules began to explain. "He gets paid to collect household rubbish and scrap metal from people. And that is one of many places he dumps it illegally."

Pineapple, one of our best friends and one that admitted to being a bi-sexual herself, asked Jules and I over to her house for a sleep-over. We called her Pineapple because she was part English and Caribbean and wore her black curly hair up in a bunch, hence the appearance. That night we discussed our sexperiences and I was the queen 'slut' because of what I had done. From being almost innocent two years ago, I had collected quite a few sexual acquaintances. It was then I was told that I was a 'nymphomaniac' also. There was nothing wrong with it. I was simply sexually curious. And not only that I was encouraged by the way lads and even men looked at me. I knew what they wanted, and I liked it. I was asked about Peter, the oldest encounter, and I admitted to seducing him. "Surely they try to seduce you?" Pineapple asked. I told her that wasn't the case. If you know that they have naughty thoughts about you and you yield to it, then you seduce them. I asked Pineapple not to mention what I told her to anyone. She was another trusted friend I told the secret to. "I think I would rather have an older woman." She joked. I could not see myself having sex with a mature older woman. The consequences gave me abhorrent shivers down my spine, because I would think of our head, Miss Hinny. Imagining giving cunnilingus to someone who reeked of stale pee.

For the rest of the spring into summer, Jules and I stayed close, and I kept my promise not to seduce older men. Sex was just between us and I wanted so much to teach her to make her orgasms last longer. Whilst she sat on my bed fingering herself and stopping just before cumming I watched, doing the same thing in my armchair. It became a game. The one who climaxed first was the looser. "It is so easy once you know how." I told her. I loved watching her have her orgasms, and of course when she did eventually come, it was that spray of ejaculate she used to release, messing the towel and sometimes I would get up close to let it spray in my face, and then I could taste her sweetness that varied. Sometimes there was no taste at all. She told me it was the same for her, tasting my tiny trickles that filled her mouth whenever I came, warm and sweet.

Jules was given permission by her parents to come with us to the villa on Ibiza. Everything would be paid for courtesy of my father, a reasonably wealthy small businessman. Even though he and my mother were separated, they were not divorced. Mother would not agree to it, and every year they would get together for the holiday. I wanted to believe that they were still in love. And, sometimes from the sounds that would come from their bedroom at the villa they were certainly making love. I warned Jules that when she did come, not to let the loud moans and grunts put her off being there. "That sounds really cool." She replied. "I like it when two separated couples still make love. The sound of them fucking and enjoying themselves. I like to think it is the first noise that is made when you or I came into the world." I thought it was a little strange what she had told me, but then Jules had that kind of mind-set and humour.

For a time I had become infatuated with the cocks in some of those pornographic movies and magazines. Quite a lot of men in one movie were well blessed, and I had not seen any like them in my sexploits. The largest was Robert, but his cock was nothing like some of those in the movies. I realised that the porn industry must have sought these special men out and I had a desire to want one, give fellatio to and ride one. However, I was keeping my promise to stay with Jules. But, I would get tingles in my yOni and even dampen my panties thinking about them. They became a large part of my masturbatory fantasies. I knew out there, somewhere had to be a gorgeous man with a gorgeously huge cock for me. I was right when I found many encounters to come and including the man I was to marry later on in life, a man who would father my children.

I would look at the big black dildo and think, even that was small in comparison, even though masturbating with it did give me immense pleasure. Using it, I would lie on my bed and fuck myself with it, creaming my vaginal love juices, edging my orgasms and biting the pillow until I was ready to climax. I could masturbate for ages before cumming. Sometimes I would use the vibrator on my clit to add to the ecstatic pleasure. There was nothing wrong in masturbation or using toys. It gave both relief and a calm feeling of contentment. I assumed it was the same for men.

A week before the exams I was beginning to get nervous, but I felt confident. I received a letter from Isaac in Ibiza and he told me that he had split up with Beñat because he had hurt him, and I was so pleased. Isaac was too good for him and all the things he made him do. I decided to write back telling him that I was bringing my girlfriend along with me to see him at the end of the month, for our usual holiday month on the island. And, I insisted that he join us and show us some of the more 'adult' scenes where I had never strayed before. I even wrote about my sexploits since last seeing him. I told him that I was excited and couldn't wait, but I had to get over doing my exams first. Isaac, although gay, knew some good sexy places on Ibiza that would be fun for Jules and I. Places and events I could only fantasise about, now I felt ready to take on the challenge without morons like Beñat.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers
12