All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 03'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
klippertklippertalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

You must experience getting rimmed or rimming your book store'booth luv'ers

ChiRolandChiRolandalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot!

All these chapters are very well written and very hot!

More again!

cckreadycckreadyalmost 11 years ago
You are a master.

You've captured perfectly the feeling of both taking a beautiful cock in your mouth as well as being taken by an expert.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very nice!

Expertly written and obviously from someone who thoroughly enjoys the giving end of a wonderful blow job.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
"A cock worshiper."...

The autors very apt description of his protagonist in this fine series detailing the double delights of bi-sexuality.

Another 5 star chapter.

Keep 'em coming.!!!!!!

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
'I have a vanishingly small interest in another man touching me when I contemplate sex. And yet it is not zero.'

Well, that went out the window in this chapter. Rehashing the previous chapter worked well for chapter two. Thought that writing technique was overdone for chapter three. Your lead character changed to accepting pleasure from another man. Now you've raised doubt on his original conviction and integrity to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well Done

A cocksucker like me can really relate.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Nicely written. It helps me find words to describe my experience of sucking cock.

This author describes the high arousal that comes from servicing another man. His pleasure, and my pleasure gained from his response. Being a cock sucker, giving a man the tremendously heightened sexual experience, and then an awesome climax is something that is so addicting! I'll never become tired of it. I'll always search it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmmm

I love your description of the events...I used to visit a gay sauna in Perth Australia,it had a darkened 'maze' ... I would go in there wearing just a towel and position myself just under the red ,dim light to wait for guys to slip by me.. Invariably I would be groped.. And I too groped a lot of men - if a guy stayed,I would take his hand and lead him into one of the side 'rooms' ,then take off my towel to show I was available for whatever they wanted...most times I would sit on the edge of the low bed and suck the guys cock...but sometimes he would sit beside me and we would kiss and fondle each other before exploring each other orally ..and sometimes anally

PG564EPG564Eover 8 years ago
Loved this story.

I have had the pleasure of driving men wild with my mouth. It is thrilling to be watched on my knees moaning in lust with a stranger's dick in my loving mouth.

This story described things I feel when I give a man the best blow job that I can.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
want it

I love how you love to suck cock. Delish.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot

I am really enjoying your series of cocksucker stories.

Wesea112Wesea112almost 3 years ago

Your stories are fantastic and you perfectly describe everything I love about sucking cock. There ready is nothing better than pleasing a hard cock with your mouth and enjoying the flood of cum in your mouth for your efforts.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I have say I admire your ability to refrain from getting your own relief until you get the wife in bed, personally I would be much more inclined to follow the later part of your tale and get my relief ASAP at the hands, or should I say Mouth, of a fellow Cock Sucker, although I am also very much inclined to Jerk Off during the act of Sucking a Cock.

Anyhoo regardless of how you choose to find your own relief this is yet another wonderfully recounted tale of Cock Sucking; I really like the way that you do not portray yourself as Sub or a Sissy in any way, not that there is anything wrong with being either, each to their own, it make a very pleasant change to read of a Man on his knees Sucking Cock for his own pleasure and enjoyment, I am in no way Sub, quite the opposite if anything, however on my knees is my preferred Cock Sucking position.

I find getting a Cock into my Throat so much easier whilst on my knees and like you I like to control the experience with my hands on his hips working towards gripping his Buttocks and encouraging the full on Face Fucking exactly as you describe, I definitely get my greatest pleasure from Cock Sucking when my Mouth is being Fucked like a Pussy immediately before he Cums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Supplicant, what a lovely word to describe the hierarchical nature of the symbiotic relationship. A man needs to cum, sure. But he has a lot of options, he could fuck a woman or jerk off for relief. A cocksucker needs the dick. The supplicant's pleasure is afforded by the purpose a hard cock gives his existence. Nothing can replace that. Throbbing phallus can't be replicated or imitated, its a force of nature. There's simply no substitution for that moment of clarity, when a rigid penis becomes the totality of our universe. Savor it and edge him as long as you can, but eventually you have to earn your keep. Eventually he'll pump his cum in you and lose interest. Then all you can do is swallow his seed, greedily consuming the souvenir of his lust, each successive load of strange dick nut only a mere appetizer in the lifetime of a cocksucker, sating our thirst only temporarily.

gcs2718gcs27188 months ago

It got me so aroused remembering when I lived in a state where these booths (and gloryholes) were legal. I would often visit and sometimes get to swallow several loads before letting another cocksucker finish me. I still get to suck cocks but not as easily or as often as I could then. I love being on my knees with a cock being presented to me, knowing in that seconds it will be entering my eager mouth. It is the ultimate in anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yes, even a cocksucker submits to a skilled cocksucker. It happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous