All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 06'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 10 years ago
Very Much Enjoying!

Have enjoyed this whole series and wish I could share my emotions on cocksucking as well as you do.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
Performing My Public Service of Emptying His Balls

Our cock sucker resumes his purpose in life at the porn store. Three wildly different cocks and the men they're attached to throb, shake, pulsate amid mad moaning, groaning, gasping, thrusting, twisting struggle for the rapturous climatic cumming ecstasy. Time stops, the world outside disappears as reality is reduced to a cock, a mouth and a furious orgasm. Diverse delights await to surprise the reader in this stupendously erotic chapter. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great diary of a cocksucker

I have never sucked a cock but fantasize about it. These stories describe it so vividly that I can easily imagine having a man cum in my mouth and I wish I could find a place like he describes to sit and suck cocks all day. I, too, am married but would like to also be a cocksucker.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
Love it

You make me want to suck cock more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing writing

You have such a gift. Can’t wait to read the following chapters!

gcs2718gcs2718over 3 years ago
Thank you...

for the amazing mental visualizations you provide during this time when people are being careful during the virus. It's almost as if I were actually sucking these cocks as I read the stories and then I have an amazing orgasm and eat my own cum.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

Yet another wonderful tale of Cock Sucking beautifully described, I have personal experience of being like the third Cock you describe, admittedly it has happened with me whilst Fucking a woman, staying Erect and going for round two and even round three; him finishing himself off by hand is exactly what I have experience, not really best appreciated by the woman I have just Fucked.

I would love the opportunity to Suck the Cock of a Man such as this, unfortunately most of the Men that I have Sucked have been one shot and that is it, occasionally I have had sessions that have gone on for a few hours and I have enjoyed a second Suck, but I have never had the pleasure of what you describe, maybe one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can't help but wonder if our hero's wife will soon discover his oral proclivities. He drank a lot of sperm that afternoon, and surely there might be some aftertaste when he kisses her. Personally, I see no reason for the wife to feel jealous of a cocksucker's behavior. Perhaps she might view it as emasculating at first, but we can tell they love each other, so I think she might be very accepting. In the end, I'm sure the extra sperm is exactly what this marriage needs. Drinking semen is a healthy nutritional supplement and good cardiovascular exercise for the husband, a source of stress relief, a therapeutically empowering new pastime for her husband -- I'm sure the loving wife would cum round and understand. No matter how much a man loves his wife, and loves fucking her, no matter how horny their sex life is, sometimes when a cocksucker gets that craving, nothing can really satisfy like dick, getting plugged down on a sperm faucet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous