All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 09'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
The last sentence says it all

We used to refer to the three major cities in O*** as the three C's.

You've got one to visit yet in this fine series--then you can start in on the smaller towns. Just keep going. You're doing great.

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Delightful writing.

I could almost taste those boys myself. Nice work!

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'All three of us staring at the mirror, and at each other in the mirror.'

'I moan in pleasure at both the visual and the reality of having both their cocks buried in me.' Our favorite cock sucker is immensely resourceful in his search for anonymous male sex and cum. 'The sounds and the sensation are incredibly intoxicating. He seems to have relentless energy as the brisk fucking goes on and on.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
twitching

the series is awesome...and this latest addition is killer...excellent writing and sooo descriptive...it's has both my throat and ass twitching just reading it and feeling as though actually sandwiched between A & B....may need to share this one with the wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing Scene

Wow - amazing description of very erotic & hot 3-some scene! Thanks so much for sharing your writing.

gayswallowergayswalloweralmost 8 years ago
wow

I love sucking cock just like you do. You are so good.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

Personally I enjoy stories about Cock Sucking, which is what I enjoy in real life; whilst you have deviated a bit from being focused 100% on Cock Sucking in this chapter, it is still a well told and enjoyable tale of MMM Sex and I have little doubt that you give plenty more descriptions of Cock Sucking in the many chapters I have still to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And now our hero begins to really understand what its like to be a randy and willingly cum dumpster, getting spit roasted by two strong penises, fucked in the head and fucked in the rear. I think its lovely, getting pronged in the mouth and pronged up the butt at the same time, squished up and smashed between two horny males that just keep thrusting inside you. Our hero has been fucked to completion now, anus and throat fucked full of phallic euphoria. I only wish his wife could watch our hero's transformation into a cum slut cock hole. I just know that with an open mind she could see how beautiful it is for a husband to drink the life force of other males, swallowing their seed, before planting his own in the lovely bride. In any event, our hero is definitely addicted to cock now. He needs that urgency, the way a man fucks you to cum, he needs that dick spewing frothy glue deep inside to seal the deal. Catching thick loads of hot liquid manliness inside his body is what our hero needs more of, that sweet testicular nectar spewing in him.

gcs2718gcs27187 months ago

A quite stimulating story. Made my cock hard without touching it. Being used as a cock slut by two other men is a rarely enjoyed treat. I'd be willing to be the cum dump for a roomful of man meat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous