All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 19'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
My Seatmate

'I sign again in post ejaculation contentment.' Another refreshing change for our hero, and the reader. The stupendous eroticism remains. I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
IT'S AMAZING

I've lost track of how many times, in the 19 chapters of this saga, you have described the foreplay and the ecstasy of the act of fellatio yet you make every scene seem a fresh and new experience.

That is quite an admirable literary and pornographic achievement and I hope you keep right on posting these grand stimulating accounts of your factual--or probably fictional adventures. Makes no difference. The telling of the tale is all that really matters and you do that in great fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a story to cum to.

this agreat story it made cum big .

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyabout 9 years ago
Beautiful!

What a beautiful description of oral cock-worship...beautifully written! As a devoted lifetime cock-woshipper myself, this author's account rings so true...especially the wonderful experience of receiving a stranger/lover's climax in my mouth...the pure delight of feeling the man you've pleasured ejaculating powerfully there...the exquisite pleasure of having my mouth FULL of his precious semen...and, best of all, the pure delight of openly swallowing the delicious, sperm-swimming treasure of his load! The author's keen perception of the details of the immense pleasure we cocksuckers experience every time we kneel before a virile, horny man and orally service his hot desire to orgasm shows him to be an experienced devotee himself! I LOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum, yum

A real goody. I am heading to the video booths.

sensualstoriessensualstoriesabout 7 years ago
Your descriptions are soooo hot

I LOVE your stories. Absolutely love how you describe your cock sucking adventures. Yum.

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

Once again you have given a perfect description of the beauty of the art of Cock Sucking, I love the way that you accept the Cock Suckers role as the Supplicant but never give the feeling of being Submissive, which is exactly my own feeling when Sucking Cock, my own preference is to be on my knees in front of a Man as I coax his Cum from him, in my opinion the only draw back in this position is that it prevents easy access to the Perineum, an area I like to spend time giving attention, as I personally like to have mine stimulated.

Also good to hear about you receiving some attention yourself in the first part of the chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous