All Comments on 'Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 27'

by Bicyclist

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyover 10 years ago

Another great chapter, can't wait to see what happens the rest of the week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW,THAT WAS HOT !

I can not wait to hear about the rest of the week, that made me hot, I also would like to try suckling cock !

thongpantythongpantyover 10 years ago
All your stories are great

So many possibility's. I also cant wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Men are hot

Men are so fucking hot and fucking gods. And a big fat cock between their legs is added to their perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cocklover

great story. made me cum. i love reading other cocksuckers stories, and their love for cock.

slomo2slomo2over 10 years ago
hard cock

I'm convinced I should follow your lead and suck more cock. thanks for a great story. and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great description of Gay blowjob

I have spent many years sucking cocks in toilets and gay dogging locations and I never get tired of it...who wants lick a cunt when you could have semen to swallow. Must say love crossdressers also for an arsefuck i.e my cock up her arse!

Metoo1202Metoo1202about 6 years ago
Let me in between

I've only had a couple Cox in my mouth but I'm really enjoying that feeling I need to do it more and more me too1202

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RE Story--Great

My problem is the story takes longer to read then it did reaching the blast of cum!!

ptscuriousptscuriousabout 2 years ago

I suffer badly from the dilemma you describe in the first part of this chapter, that is the combined desire to spend time Suckling a Hard Cock, whilst at the same time suffering from the eagerness to have my Mouth Filled with His Cum.

It really is unbearable at times, how I long to meet a Young Man such as Thad, almost instant Ejaculation but easily brought back to Full Hardness and a second Ejaculation soon, but not too soon after, this would be sheer bliss for me, unfortunately the Men I meet are somewhat older and only have One Shot in them and when have to get off back to the wife, I suspect.

The second part of this chapter also stimulates desirable imagery, the perfect opportunity to Initiate a Cock Sucking Virgin, one reads of so many Men that want to Suck Cock but have yet to try, such a shame for them really, because once they do they are really going to regret not taking up the pastime sooner.

Once again you have produced a chapter that for me is a Cock Suckers Dream, Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous