Diary of a Cock Sucker Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to rather nosily wank and comment several times on the technique displayed on the screen. I emit some sounds of pleasure and comment on how good it feels to wank. Eventually I look over and see that Paul has become emboldened and has his cock openly on display and is wanking. I comment that he looks like he is enjoying himself to which he replies that he is and that it appears that I am as well. I assert that I am but that I very much wish I could cum in the girls mouth as the guy on the screen is doing. Paul agrees with enthusiasm that he would very much enjoy that as well.

The next scene begins and there is a long prelude to serious sex. We are both casually teasing to keep hard in anticipation of the action to come. I turn and ask Paul if he has done this before, wanked with other guys. He replies that he did years ago with school friends, looking at magazines and watching porn videos owned by one of the fathers. I ask if the boys ever touched each other. Paul responds that occasionally there would be touching and that one boy in the group gave blowjobs. Paul adds that no one asked him, that he apparently liked it and would offer during the mutual wank sessions. The intensity of the film picks up and soon both of us are wanking with some energy, both fully exposed. I reflect as I alternate from the television over to my roommate that there are few sights more arousing than a hard cock. He possesses a fine specimen, above average in length and a lovely solid girth. I am making as much a show of playing with my cock as I can manage. I repeatedly look over at Paul and note that he is looking at me.

I consider what to do. Of course I would like to suck that lovely cock of his. But how to approach is the problem. After all we are going to be together in training and sharing this room for the remainder of the week. I decide to try another gambit and announce that I need to take a leak but that he should not interrupt the film. When I return from the bathroom, I am nude from the waist and my erection is on full display. I walk between the two beds and stand next to his with my cock jutting out. I find few things more arousing than showing off like this and my cock clenches repeatedly. Paul alternates between looking up at me and staring at my pulsing hard organ. I reach down and touch my fingers to the base of his cock and finding no opposition, slide my fingers up, displacing his hand. I wrap my fingers around his cock shaft and squeeze gently. I lovely pearl forms on the tip of his cock and I use my fingers to smear it over the head of his cock. When this sensation reaches his brain, he emits an audible gasp of pleasure.

I look at him and find him staring at my cock. I take a step to move my cock closer to his face. I am mad with arousal and a line of oily juice is leaking out the tip of my organ. Paul is starting intently and I move closer still, now inches from his face. I kneel one leg on the bed and move my hips toward him. Finally the tip of my cock touches his lips, the oily juice dribbling on his chin. I press just a bit and he opens his lips, my cock sliding into his mouth. The warmth of his mouth and softness of his lips are electrifying and I groan audibly with the pleasure of it. Both of us hold still for long moments, my cock hallway in his mouth. His lips are holding my shaft and I can feel his tongue cradling my organ. I revel in the sensation of having my rock hard cock in his mouth. I feel him reach up one hand and cup my balls. He uses this to hold me in place and I feel his lips slide slowly up and down on my shaft. The sensation is voluptuously soft and warm and I groan again in pleasure.

He is lying on the bed and leaning over to engulf me. I am standing with one leg on the bed. His hand on my balls is electrifying as the effect is to just hold my cock in place while his mouth slowly slides up and down the length of my organ. I can feel my cum surging to the surface and consider if I should withdraw to cool off for a moment or to let it burst forth as I am certainly going to do soon if I allow him to persist. Meanwhile he stops moving and squeezes his mouth on my cock. I emit a heartfelt gasp of pleasure, clenching madly in his mouth. He resumes the slow sucking on my cock, clearly in no rush to bring me off. The motion of his lips is slow with a voluptuously delicious pressure on the skin of my cock. I am groaning constantly with the pleasure of it now, heartfelt but also a deliberate encouragement. Finally I can feel my climax on an inescapable tidal wave and I gasp out that I am going to cum.

I don't know if he is prepared for this or not but he does not withdraw. It takes all of my discipline not to grab his head and fuck my cock frantically into his mouth. Instead, I hold deathly still and let him continue the slow sucking motion on my cock shaft. The sensation is maddening, my entire world enveloped in my engorged organ, caressed by those soft teasing lips. Then inevitably I can wait no longer. I feel my organ stiffen to rock hard as the pleasure of the climax roars forward, blotting out the rest of my universe. There remains only my swollen shaft and the maddeningly pleasurable sensation of his velvet soft lips on my cock shaft. My climax bursts forth, a powerful clench inside his mouth followed immediately by the sensation of my semen flooding out of the depths of my balls into his waiting mouth. I pulse again and again as the semen erupts out of my cock and flows onto his tongue. Finally it is over and I stand there with my cock in his mouth, bathing in my semen. He holds still and lets me soak, the pleasure of this pure bliss.

We remain locked together in this most elemental of the male life, cock in mouth, supplicant performing his eternal worshipping duty. Finally I withdraw from his mouth and stagger backward to my bed, reclining with a gush of post climax contentment. I reach down and squeeze my cock and balls, the shaft having lost rigidity but still full and of course wet from his mouth. I get a voluptuous thrill when I squeeze my organ. I look over at Paul who is staring at me and I think wondering what to do with the semen in his mouth. I reflect that I could give him some good advice, but in the event he rises and heads for the bathroom. A waste of a good load of cum I reflect but he soon returns and sits on his bed looking at me. He tells me that he has fantasized about doing that for years but never had the opportunity. He goes on that it was better than he could have imagined. Well I respond, we have the rest of the week.

12