All Comments on 'Diary Of A Fisting'

by jon.hayworth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shit

I wasnt going to comment but Oh My God Ive never read something so shitty. The spelling was horrible and the structure of your story made me fucking dizzy. You should have at least spell checked it so you had complete words in your final draft. I'm dissapointed in Literotica for allowing this trash on their site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To Anon 3/23/2018

Who the hell do you think you are and what the hell do you think you're reading! This isn't The New Yorker and you are not a welcome critic. If you so disliked this post perhaps you should request a refund from admin. Oh wait! What was I thinking? It's effing free! Yes! Everyone here, be they novice or professional, selflessly share their work for people like myself who appreciate and respect the practice.

I'll bet no one asked you to read this story and if you can't comment in a more constructive supportive manner maybe you shouldn't comment period. You seriously just revealed your own mean spirited pettiness by your childish rant. Seeing as how you intentionally read a story in the BDSM genre then perhaps you should follow one of the communities guidelines and not (ick someone else's yum).

There are thousands of stories here to choose from in multiple categories and variable formats thanks to so many selfless contributors. Equally as varied is the quality reflecting their experience and skill. Everyone has to start somewhere by bravely exploring their talent and passion. Imagine how many fewer offerings we'd have if their early works were all discouraged like you did here. I'll bet at least a few would think twice before exposing their vulnerability again to bullies like you. Seriously! You should stick to paying for polished works if you don't have the patience and maturity to support a free websites like this! Oh and if this bugged you so much then by all means try Wattpad. At least Literotica endeavors to steer clear of child porn and require members be legally consenting adults. They post erotica over there written about and by children as young as 12. Some of it is so unintelligible you'll surely flip out!

To Jon... Just want you to know how much I really enjoyed your story! Being a mature woman myself I greatly appreciate your unapologetic depiction of a sexually motivated kinky couple over fifty. I love that they haven't just retained their sexuality but wholeheartedly explore it! You may have a few spelling and grammatical errors but nothing to the extent that it detracts from the overall enjoyment. I look forward to reading more of you. 😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous