All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 02'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Not Sure

It almost feels like 2 different storys. The first story is about a nice high class escort, while the second story is about a cock sucking slut. There's no blending of character. I know it's just a story, but it's a highly unlikely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Miz T has apparently never been to Washington

Der Miz T,

Apparently, you've never been to Washington, DC.

Politicians bring out the worst in people.

I thought this story was realistic.

Retired lobbyist

friendly6977friendly6977over 13 years ago
Keep going...

Have you considered bringing the husband back into the picture trying to take her down and make her life miserable...she gets the Senator to come to her aid and crush the ex...showing him what Washington politicians are all about like the first comment indicated...maybe get her into a lesbian relationship as well showing her two way skills...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story

Another side of the heroine's character comes through in this exciting sequel to Chapter One of Diary of a High Price Escort. However, to properly appreciate what is going on here, it is best to read what has happened previously in her life. That story is found in the author's Another Football Season, and in the two subsequent linking stories, Peggy Takes a Part Time Job, and Peggy's New Job. Doing so will give the reader a better understanding for the events that happen subsequently in the outstanding sequel Diary of a High Price Escort, and these stories are well worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...