Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that Big Daddy would be very pleased and to insure that Elegant Escorts would be adding not only Senator Johnston to our list of clients perhaps other national politicians would be taking advantage of our services I knew what I needed to do.

I stood up and moved between the two men who were now staring at me with lust filled eyes.

Perhaps you'd like to sample some of what Elegant Escorts has to offer Senator?" I said.

Chuck took a long drag on his cigar then blew a stream of smoke toward me. "I believe I would." He replied watching me seductively sway my hips from side to side.

I turned to James. "You'll share with the Senator won't you?" I asked knowing he'd be providing me with the tip for my services.

"Absolutely." James responded his smile acknowledging he'd landed a position on Chuck's staff.

I smiled then turned back to face the more important of the two. Chuck's lecherous stare nearly penetrated me. Continuing the sensuous movement of my hips I slowly pulled each arm from the short sleeves of my dress being careful to keep the slinky fabric held tightly to my chest.

"She has incredible tits don't you agree." James mentioned.

Chuck smiled then said. "Nicest tits I've seen in quite a while."

I smiled while I slowly lowered the front of my dress to my waist letting Chuck's lusty eyes confirm that mine were the nicest tits he'd seen.

The firm full globes tipped with very erect nipples and perfectly round pink areola summoned him from his chair.

As he stood and moved toward me his cigar firmly held between his lips his hands came up and captured both firm spheres roughly squeezing them and groping over my taut nipples.

I wiggled my hips a little and using my red tipped fingers slipped the dress over my hips. It slid down my legs to the floor around my heels.

Chuck's hands moved skillfully over my tits as James moved in from behind pressing his bulging loins against soft ass cheeks. His hands rested on my hips and pulled my ass back against his growing erection.

Chuck moved his hands down his long index fingers slipping under the tiny straps holding my thong. Twisting the flimsy fabric around his strong fingers he pulled outward shredding the straps in a heart beat.

My ruined thong was tossed aside like an old rag and I stood naked between them wearing only my sexy heels and a lusty smile. The Senator stepped back and began unbuttoning his shirt. His broad shoulders and hairless chest were first to come under my lustful stare.

In the time it took for Chuck to slip out of his shoes and slacks James stripped completely. He moved against my ass again but this time his hard cock pressed into the soft crease between my ass cheeks.

Chuck's silk boxers tented forward his equally erect cock stretching the silk fabric tight over the front of his loins.

"Let me see that big beautiful cock." I whispered as he placed his cigar in the ash try beside his chair.

He moved forward then slipped his boxers over his hard cock and down his legs.

His cock was beautiful rising up from his ball sack and curving slightly to one side. I wanted to touch it so I could feel the throbbing girth in my hand but he moved backward until his legs touched the leather chair he had been sitting in before.

As he sat down one strong hand grasped his surging cock and he said. "On your knees bitch."

I moved toward him and knelt between his spread thighs my eyes keeping contact with his as I settled between his legs.

I placed one delicate hand over his then slowly moved it up to stroke the hard shaft. "Tit fuck me slut." He demanded.

I rose up and leaned forward pressing his hard cock between my big tits. James had followed me and was now on his knees behind me his hands roaming over my shoulder back and down over my ass.

Chuck reached to his side and picked up his cigar placing it between his lips. The glowing tip signaling that he was drawing deeply on the stogie.

As I started moving my chest up and down humping his curved cock with my tits he exhaled and blew smoke down over his chest directly into my face. I inhaled strongly through my nose sucking the sweet smelling smoke deep into my lungs.

He smiled as he removed the thick stogie from his lips he rested his arms on the leather chair the cigar just inches from my naked flesh.

"Do you suck as good with your mouth as you do with your nose?" Chuck asked.

I reached for his cigar and brought it to my flashy red lips. Drawing hard on the cigar I filled my mouth with it's sweet smoke.

Holding it between two fingers I used both hands to press my tits firmly together engulfing his hard cock in soft warm flesh. I lowered my face and blew smoke down over his cock head and my humping tits.

Chuck smiled then placed his hand flat on my chest pushing me back. His cock popped from between my tits and he grasped it in his hand. "That was pretty good now try this stogie." He said waving his surging cock in the air.

I took another deep drag on his cigar then lowered my lips toward the head. Pursing my lips I blew a tiny thin stream of smoke toward the head then opened my lips and expelled the remaining smoke over his throbbing cock. With wispy swirls of smoke floating around his cock I took the head between my lips and caressed the smooth corona with my moist tongue.

"She's a great cock sucker." James said from behind speaking from experience.

I moved my hand along his thigh so he could take his stogie back then brought it down to begin stroking his pulsing cock shaft as my sucked the head.

My sensual strokes along his cock shaft became shorter and shorter as more of his cock disappeared between my shiny red lips.

"Suck that fucking cock bitch." Chuck demanded.

The curving shaft pressed the head firmly against my cheek stretching it and giving me a sensual cock bulge in my face.

James hands began moving lower and lower until he slipped a finger between my moist lips.

I moaned softly on Chuck's cock as James fingers probed inside my wet pussy.

My mouth continued its sensuous slid down Chuck's cock until the head wedged in the back of my throat.

"Throat it slut." Chuck bellowed as I pressed him deeper into my searing hot throat.

James finger moved faster thrusting into my pussy and then rubbing over my throbbing hard clit.

"Fuck her from behind Jimmy." Chuck exclaimed.

As James lifted my hips I lifted my mouth. Chuck's saliva coated cock slipped from my lips.

"Yes fuck me." I exclaimed urging James to pound his hard cock into my pussy.

His hands grasped my hips and he pressed the tip of his cock against my vulva.

I dropped my mouth over Chuck's solid cock and as James slowly thrust inside I slowly swallowed Chuck's wonderful cock.

We both bottomed out at the same time. James cock surging inside my steamy pussy while Chuck's throbbing cock impaled my throat.

I loved the sensation of being fuck in two holes at the same time and I began pressing my ass back against James lunging erection as Chuck thrust up off the chair stuffing my throat with his own rock hard cock.

Again and again they filled me. James from behind and Chuck from in front. My loins...no my whole body shuddered with excitement as I continued throat fucking one beautiful cock while the other invaded my tight wet pussy.

"Does she have a tight cunt?" Chuck asked looking at James.

"Fuck yes!" James exclaimed as his cock hit home again.

"She's got a tight throat too." Chuck said.

I swallowed letting him feel just how tight my throat could be and at the same time clenched my internal muscles squeezing James cock with my hot tight cunt.

I lifted up letting Chuck slip from my oral grasp sucking in oxygen before I looked up into his lecherous eyes and said. "My ass is even tighter."

He smiled knowing I was offering my ass for him to pleasure himself with.

"You do wanna fuck my hot tight ass don't you Senator?" I asked.

"You're fucking A right I do." Chuck replied.

I lunched forward letting his cock slip between my tits again and causing James cock to slip from my wet swollen pussy.

Turning around I said. "Lay down James." Which he did instantly.

I crawled up over his legs and used one delicate hand to guide his cock back into my pussy.

"I wanna feel both big cocks inside me." I exclaimed as I looked back over my shoulder at Chuck as I slowly rode up and down on James throbbing cock.

Chuck slid off the chair and knelt with his legs on either side of James legs. His saliva coated cock poised to impale my tight ass hole.

Knowing this man of power wanted my ass fast and hard I again looked over my shoulder and said. "Don't be gentle."

His cock pressed against my puckered sphincter then lunged forward spreading me open in an instant. He thrust forward slamming his cock deep inside my hot ass.

"Oh my fuckin god!" I screamed as both throbbing cocks filled me.

In unison they began fucking my hot tight holes. Grunting and groaning like twin sexual animals filling me completely with rock hard surging cock.

"Yes yes yes!" I exclaimed as they pounded my loins. James from below and Chuck from behind.

James hands moved up to grope my tits squeezing them roughly and pinching hard on both taut nipples as the same time.

I moaned over and over as their joined assault of my body slowly brought me to the brink of complete ecstasy. My loins were on fire and swirls of pleasure spiraled along my spine bursting into my brain.

"Fuck me fuck me!" I screamed.

My hard sensitive clit pressed firmly against James pelvic bone as Chuck's weight pushed my loins tight against James.

I wanted....no I craved having something invading my mouth. I dropped down and crushed my mouth against James probing with my tongue at first then sucking his as he pressed it hard against mine.

Like a tiny cock I sucked his tongue flicking mine toward his as he thrust up off the floor into my swollen wet searing hot cunt. Chuck's wonderful cock repeatedly filling my ass with surging fuck meat.

My brain went numb as the twin pleasure poles carried me into orgasm. My body convulsed involuntarily as my climax built.

"I'm cumming!" I screamed as the shear ecstasy washed over me. My pussy flooded with juice and flowed from me washing down over James ball sack.

Yes oh fuck YES!" I cried feeling the tsunami of orgasmic pleasure crash over my body and mind.

The two beautiful cocks turned me into a convulsing twitching mass of climatic flesh as the orgasm slowly began to ebb.

I collapsed onto James sweaty body causing Chuck's throbbing cock to slip from my ass. James circled my twitching body with his arms crushing my sensitive tits against his chest and began thrusting up into my soaking wet hot fuck flesh even faster then before. His cock surged and swelled as his balls pumped thick cum along his bulging urethra. In an instant my pussy was filled with searing hot cum mixing with my own climactic juices and oozing from me as he pump load after glorious load of thick sweet spunk inside me.

His throbbing cock slowly stopped but his hips still convulsed involuntarily up off the floor. Our combined fuck juices oozing from me and coating his ball sack with our cum. His arms collapsed to his sides as his spent body tried to relax.

"My turn!" Chuck bellowed from behind.

His strong hands lifted me off James spend body and nearly tossed me onto the small leather love seat.

He mounted me missionary style and in an instant slammed his cock into my sopping wet pussy. I reached up and circled his neck with my hands then pulled his face toward my heaving breasts.

"Suck my nipple." I pleaded just before his lips clamped onto one erect bud.

Chuck's hips moved with a steady pace slapping against my ass each time he thrust deep the pulsing head of his cock massaging my g-spot with every stroke. My long fingers laced into his hair guiding his mouth from one hard nipple to the other as I arched my back pressing my lush tits tighter against his mouth. He suckled licked and occasionally bit on the protruding flesh sending swirls of tingling pleasure coursing through my chest.

His teeth bit hard on one nipple causing me to scream in pain or pleasure I wasn't sure which. I pulled his mouth from my nipple knowing he'd left marks with his teeth then offered the other to be tattooed with his oral mark.

"Ow." I screamed again his teeth clamping down on the other swollen nipple.

Chuck lifted his mouth from my tits then straightened up letting his cock slip from my steamy depths.

I dropped my fingers to my nipples and tried to soothe the pain by softly massaging them then glanced at my fingers for signs that he'd drawn blood.

"Suck me!" Chuck commanded while reaching to grab my hair and pull me to a sitting position.

His strong hand pulled my head toward his cock as he leaned back and thrust his hips toward my open mouth. He didn't stop pulling until my nose pressed into his wet pubic hair and the pulsing head of his cock was in my throat.

As quickly as he'd impaled me with his cock he pulled my head up his surging head slipping just outside my glistening red lips.

"Eat that fuckin cock!" Chuck demanded his hand still grasping my hair and pulling me down on him again.

I wasn't sucking his cock he was using my mouth to fuck his throbbing cock. Again and again he pulled me off only to drive my wet mouth down over his cock again. His rough treatment served only to excite me further. He was using me like a whore and I loved it.

Once he'd thoroughly used my mouth and throat he pulled me off his slimy saliva coated cock and pulled my face up.

"Turn around bitch." He bellowed.

I followed his orders immediately and turned slipping my feet on either side of his knees.

"Reach around and spread that ass open slut!" He commanded.

With my heaving tits pressed into the arm of the sofa I slipped both hands over my ass checks and pulled them apart. "Fuck my ass!" I demanded.

His large hand slapped my ass hard and I again screamed in painful pleasure.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." He yelled just before his hand again cracked against my soft ass cheek.

Chuck leaned down and spat on my sphincter then roughly grabbed my hips.

His cock head pressed against the puckered flesh and I pulled harder with my hands trying to open my ass wider to accept his invading cock.

As his cock head pierced the rim I instinctively relaxed my muscles allowing him to penetrate me quickly.

Once I'd stretched to accept the flaring head he thrust forward driving his throbbing cock home.

"Tight fuckin slut ass!" Chuck exclaimed as his balls slapped against my swollen wet vulva.

"Fuck!" I screamed as he pulled back.

His hand cracked against my burning flesh as he slammed deep inside again.

My ass cheek was on fire his imprint left on my tingling flesh.

Both his hands clamped onto my hips digging finger tips into the soft flesh. His anal assault intensified as he began thrusting forward as his hands pulled me back.

James had recovered and was sitting on the floor with his back against the chair watching his new boss use me like a two bit whore his hand stroking his semi hard cock.

I turned my face toward so he could watch as my expression changed from pleasure to pain then back again to pleasure as Chuck flailed at my hot tight ass.

Chuck noticed me looking at James and remarked. "This is how you use a whore Jimmy."

Chuck's remark must have sparked the animal in James cause he rose to his feet and moved toward the end of the sofa.

"Suck my cock bitch!" James said rather tentatively.

I tilted my head back and offered my mouth to him. "Fuck my mouth." I shot back.

His half hard cock slipped between my lips and I sucked him deeply tasting the remnants of our mutual orgasm from his head.

He thrust forward. The smooth flesh of his cock head sliding along my wet tongue. Chuck continued his assault from behind driving my body and mouth forward as James invaded my mouth.

Wedged against the arm of the sofa I slipped my hand between my thighs and began roughly rubbing my tinging clit. My body when numb and my mine blank as I could only hold on and wait for one or both of them to finish their assault.

And finish they did. Chuck's fingers dug deeper into my soft flesh as his body tightened and his cock swelled inside my ass.

"That's it whore make me cum!" He barked.

He pulled out and began jerking his pulsing cock just above the gaping hole he'd been impaling a second before.

"EEEEEOHHH!" He exclaimed as the first shot of thick cum blasted from his cock. It's sticky wad landing on my spine half way to my neck.

"Paste her!" James urged as another shot slid across my naked sweaty back.

Chuck moaned and groaned as he began oozing hot sticky cum between my ass cheeks.

I moved my hand around to smear his seed over my ass then brought my sticky cum coated fingers to my lips tasting his sweet nectar as I slipped my fingers between my lips and James cock.

Chuck used his cock to smear his spunk on my sphincter and the swollen lips of my hot wet pussy.

James cock surged and wedged against my throat as he began pumping hot sauce down my throat. It oozed from his cock head and trickled down the soft flesh inside.

Completely spent Chuck collapsed back sitting on his haunches as James withdrew his oozing cock to coat my lips and chin with his salty tasting cum.

Chuck was the first to move and as he sauntered toward the bath room his cock swayed side to side.

"Great fuckin whore" He said slapping James on the shoulder as he went by.

James moved to a chair and I turned and rested on my side softly caressing the hot flesh where Chuck had tattooed me with his hand.

Chuck was wearing a hotel bath robe when he returned and as he walked past he said. "Pay the whore Jimmy we have things to discuss."

He continued across the room toward the bar without ever looking at me. James pulled his wallet from his pants then placed a folded stack of bills on the arm of the sofa.

I gathered the bills then my clothes. As I dressed Chuck and James were deep in conversation at the bar.

"James." I said to get his attention.

He looked over his shoulder at me.

"Are you going to take me back to my car." I asked.

"Call yourself a cab." Chuck answered.

James gave me a kind of I'm sorry raised eyebrow but said nothing.

I quietly left and had the hotel doorman hail me a cab.

As I rode silently in the back seat I counted my tip. Twenty hundred dollar bills. I could add another eighteen hundred to my retirement fund.

Even though in the heat of passion I felt excited being abused by Chuck as I thought back his demeanor disgusted me. He clearly had fucked many whores before and just as clearly enjoyed the power he welded over me.

I suppose I shouldn't expect much more from other clients. But I'd gotten what I wanted. A healthy tip and I'd be able to report to Big Daddy that Elegant Escorts could expect future calls from James as well as other staff members from the Senate.

Arriving home I quickly showered removing the scent of them from my body. My ass still carrying the tattoo of Chuck's hand. I logged on and filled in the details of my appointment and sent an email off to Daddy letting him know I'd succeeded in getting the company name to the Senator Elect.

I knew that would make him happy scoring points for me.

To be continued.....