All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 04'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Yep

Another good one. I enjoy your stories.

mitchawamitchawaabout 12 years ago
Well Done

Excellent writing. You develop your characters well and your descriptions are well done. The sex scene was extremely erotic and believable. I wasn't impressed with the long descriptions between some of your characters but that is your style. However, I did a lot of skipping to get to the action. From my perspective, you have too many short paragraphs that add little to the story. I'm probably looking for more detail.

Nevertheless, I gave you a 5 because you've captured the essence of your protagonist and developed your secondary characters well. I would like to develop your skill at description.

I trust my negative comments might prove helpful. I don't believe most comments are of any value except to one's ego.

Keep up the good writing and I intended to look into your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

One of the worst kind!!! That author has to be brain sick!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...