Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my eyes down to the enormous bulge in his clothing his cock lurched causing the bulge to grow even larger. I couldn't wait to see his surging cock, feel it in my hands, and savor the aroma of his loins for the first time. My hands slid around to his hips and I started to slip his pants off. Frank lifted his body slightly allowing me to slide his pants down across his thighs and below his knees.

He wore black cotton boxers; the fabric was stretched tight up and over the shaft all the way to the elastic waistband of his under ware. I leaned forward and extended the tip of my tongue pressing it against his cotton covered nut sack then slipped my moist tongue along the length of his rock hard shaft to the head. As my hands slid up his now naked thighs I looked up at him and said. "Let's have a look at this beautiful cock."

I slid one hand between his thighs and cupped his balls through the cotton material. "Do you have a nice thick load of cum saved up in there for me?" I questioned him.

He just smiled and shook his head yes as I released his nut sack and slid the palm of my hand along his hard cock shaft. It surged again as my hand reached the tight waistband of his boxers. I hooked my index fingers under the elastic material on either side of his cock and stretched it away from his body then slowly began pulling his boxers toward me. As the fabric stretched his cock began to rise from his loins with each inch I pulled the fabric more and more of his cock appeared before my eyes.

Once I'd stretched the waistband as far as it would Frank lifted his ass a little and the garment almost popped off his ass. As I slid his boxers down his thighs to join his pants I studied the magnificent cock I had just released. It was at least ten inches long, somewhat smaller in girth than most and covered by a matrix of blood engorged veins along the shaft. Unlike Ian whose cock head was sheathed by foreskin Frank's circumcised cock head looked like a bulbous scoop of french vanilla ice cream oozing over the edge of a cone. I couldn't wait to lick his corona and taste him for the first time.

"Now that's the kind of human resource I know all about." I said as I studied the rock hard cock standing straight up from his loins.

Frank laughed at my play on words and as I leaned forward he reach for his surging cock and began stroking just the head.

I kept eye contact with him as I lavished his now naked nut sack with a slow lick then asked. "Are you going to fill my throat with sweet thick cum?"

He smiled and replied as I ran my tongue along the shaft of his long hard cock. "Absolutely."

When my tongue reached his corona I slowly ran the tip around the circumference of his cock head teasing the sensitive flesh and causing Frank to moan softly.

I looked up into his eyes as the tip of my tongue pressed into the tiny slit at the top of his rock hard cock.

"Take it in your mouth slut." He demanded.

I smiled and ran the tip of my tongue around my lips before parting them and lowering my mouth over his cock head. My lips slid over his corona and along the top of his shaft as he moaned again this time louder than before.

As my mouth slipped further along Frank's cock shaft I heard Ian exclaim. "Swallow that fucking cock."

Frank lifted his hands and placed them on my head letting the rest there until his cock head pressed into the back of my throat. As I relaxed my throat muscles I felt the pressure of his hand forcing my head down. His bulbous cock head slipped into my throat and in an instant, my nose nestled into the curly patch of pubic hair at the base of his delicious cock.

We moaned in unison as I used my throat muscles to massage his sensitive cock head. I felt his hands close filling his fists with my long blond locks. "Fucking A" He exclaimed as I continued throating his surging cock.

My saliva glands kicked into overdrive and filled my mouth with thick cock sucking lubricant. Frank must have known I needed to fill my lungs with air because he pulled on my hair lifting my mouth off his cock. A thick coating of saliva covered his shaft and as his cock slipped from between my lips a string of spit stretched from the head to my tongue.

I gasped for air filling my lungs expecting him to push my mouth back down over his slippery hard cock but he held my head firmly staring at the sexy sight before him as he said. "You guys are gonna love how her throat feels."

Frank's grip on my hair wasn't tight enough that I couldn't turn to look at Larry and Ian. With a sliver of saliva coating my lower lip and chin, I said. "Larry how about you fuck my tight asshole, Ian, you and Frank can stand here and take turns fucking my throat."

Frank released my hair as I moved back enough to make room for him to stand. Larry stripped out of his clothes and stood up to move behind me as Ian followed suit and joined Frank between the sofa and my mouth.

As I moved my head toward Ian he pulled his foreskin back and placed his cock head on my outstretched tongue. Larry had knelt behind me and I felt his hands sliding across the smooth flesh of my ass.

"Give it to me!" I exclaimed to no one, in particular, knowing that both Larry and Ian would be doing that in an instant.

Ian's hand slid to the back of my head as he lunged forward sliding his throbbing cock to the back of my mouth. The pressure of his hand on my head increased and his cock sank deep into my throat filling my oral cavity completely. His harsh moan confirmed that he loved the sensation of throating me so quickly and totally.

I felt Larry stretch the thin sliver of material away from my ass and heard him spit into his hand. A moment later his moist cock head was pressing against my sphincter. Both hands returned to my hips and he held me firmly as his cock stretched the flesh and he entered my anal hole.

"Fuck her good!" Frank exclaimed.

Ian pulled back his throbbing cock slipping from my mouth. I gasped for air again as he moved my head to the right offering my slippery mouth and throat to his friend. "Throat fuck the whore." He said.

Frank didn't wait to be invited a second time his hand replaced Ian's and like Ian had he lunged forward until my nose pressed into his groin and his cock head surged into the depths of my throat.

"She's a good cock sucking whore." Ian said as Frank pulled back a little then sank his pulsing cock deep into my throat again.

From behind Larry was giving me a slow deliberate ass fucking his smaller cock easily sliding in and out of my asshole.

Frank pulled back allowing me time to fill my lungs again and spit excess saliva all over his cock. "That's it boys use me like a cheap whore." I said just before his cock invaded my throat again.

Larry's hands grasped my hips and he dug his fingers into the soft flesh as he began fucking my ass at a faster pace. His balls slapped against my slit each time he thrust his hard cock inside my ass.

Ian urged them both on. "Give her what she craves."

Frank's cock slipped from my slippery mouth a long strand of saliva stretched from his cock head to the tip of my tongue. "Fuck my ass harder!" I pleaded. Larry continued slamming his small but rock hard cock into my ass and his fingers dug into my hips even harder as his cock swelled.

I spit on Frank's cock again and as I moved my mouth toward the bulbous head I said. "Fill my ass with your hot thick cum."

I knew Larry was on the verge and my plea for his cum sent him over the edge. His cock exploded inside my ass pumping shot and shot of hot cock juice deep in my ass. I squealed with delight as he filled me with his seed.

As I throated Frank again Larry's cock went instantly limp and slipped from my ass. I felt his hot cum begin oozing from my ass and his hand moved to capture the flow. Frank pulled back his cock again slipping from my throat and mouth. "Give it to her." He said. A moment later Larry's fingers were smearing his cum across my lips and I opened my mouth so he could coat my tongue with his thick salty cum.

"Hmmmm" I moaned tasting my favorite thing for the first time from these three men.

As his finger's slipped from my mouth I said. "I love the taste of hot cum."

I felt Larry's hand slide along my back and as I returned my attention back to Frank's rock hard cock Larry inserted several fingers in my ass. I could feel his digits probing my cum coated anal cavity and I pressed my ass back against his invading fingers.

"Should I fist her?" I heard Larry ask his two companions.

His question excited me and as I moved my mouth off Frank's cock head Ian and I both answered in unison. "Yes!"

Larry's fingers instantly withdrew from my ass but just as quickly I felt his full complement of digits pressing against my sphincter. He didn't move slowly but rather pushed hard and fast stretching my puckered hole open and filling my ass with his fingers. The force of his invasion pushed me forward and drove Frank's cock deep in my throat. My nose pressed against Frank's pubic mound and his balls pressed against my chin.

Larry's knuckles cleared my sphincter and as he slipped deeper I felt my flesh tighten around his wrist his hand filled my ass more than his cock.

As he fist fucked my ass I began concentrating on giving Frank a deep throat blowjob he would remember forever. I used my throat muscles to massage the bulbous head of his cock while my tongue and lips pleasured his pulsing cock shaft. I reached up and began rolling his cum filled balls in the palm on my hand.

Frank let out a deep guttural moan as my oral talents brought him closer and closer to climax. I wanted his spunk; I craved having him explode in my mouth as much as I craved Larry's cum in my ass moments earlier.

His hands were guiding my mouth on his cock. He pulled me down filling ever part of my throat then lifted me up so I could fill my lungs again and pleasure the head with my tongue and lips.

"Suck it!" Frank said.

I sucked hard on his cock head drawing my cheeks in tight against his throbbing shaft.

"Make me cum!" Frank demanded.

I continued sucking his swelling cock knowing he would soon reward me with a load of thick hot spunk. My mind became a blur as Larry's fist pressed deeper and deeper inside my ass and Franks cock head wedged into the back of my throat.

He exploded bringing me back to reality his bulbous cock head spewed forth thick stream after thick stream of hot cum down my throat. I pulled back so his last shots of thick juice could coat my mouth and lips. His cum tasted incredible a salty mixture of sperm filled cock juice that I savored as he finished pumping his load into my mouth.

Larry slowly withdrew his fist from my ass leaving my sphincter gaping wide open. I let Frank's cock slip from my mouth then leaned forward to lap the last few drops of his wonderful load from his cock.

I looked up at him and smiled my lips glistening with his reward. "Your cum is so tasty." I said.

Frank just smiled and collapsed on the couch behind Larry slowly massaged my gaping ass with the tip of his middle finger. I had satisfied the two younger of this sexy trio in short order leaving me with the older Ian to dispatch. I figured I would be able to suck him off in three or four minutes collect my tip and be outta there shortly.

Ian grinned at me then reached out for my hand. "Stand up slut." He said in a rather demanding tone.

I wondered what this older businessman had in mind as I followed his instructions.

Like the old saying goes, "The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry." Ian wasn't going to be dispatched so easily.

"I'm gonna fuck your tight pussy until you cum then I'm gonna tit fuck you and blow my load all over your face and tits." He said with total confidence.

I smiled widely used the back of my hand to wipe the coating of cum Frank had deposited on my lips then said. "Go for it, Ian."

Frank and Larry got up moved across the room and sat down on the other sofa to watch their older friend do his stuff.

Ian's cock was rock hard standing a perfect attention. He reached for my wrist and directed me toward the couch. "Sit down and spread those sexy legs." He directed.

I followed his order leaning back against the cushions and very slowly lifted my legs spreading them as I did.

My pussy was dripping wet its glistening lips pressed tightly together.

"What a beautiful cunt." Ian remarked as he knelt between my wide open thighs.

I smiled at him as I slid my hands to my breasts cupping both the pressing them together showing him how much soft flesh awaited his cock when he decided to tit fuck me.

Ian reached out with one hand and ran his index finger along the outside of my pussy lips. I cooed softly at his gentle caress. His finger circled my wet slit several times than from the top slipped under the hood to massage my now throbbing clit.

"That's very nice." I said as his fingertip circled the hard nub of pleasure.

After massaging my clit until I was nearly breathless Ian slid his finger down spreading my lips then probing into the wet flesh inside.

"Yes finger my wet pussy." I said softly.

His finger moved slowly massaging every part of my quivering slit while he applied pressure to my hard clit with his thumb. I knew that if he continued I'd be climaxing very quickly.

He stared down at me as his finger worked its magic. "Please give me another." I pleaded wanting his fingers to fill me more completely.

Ian grinned at me and straightened out his middle finger sliding it inside to join his index finger.

"Hmmmm" I moaned as curled both and began massaging my g-spot.

I slid my hands up across my flat stomach to cup my big tits my thumbs and index fingers pinching and twisting the erect nipples.

"I'm gonna make you squirt Angel." Ian proclaimed.

"Oh god yes!" I exclaimed knowing from previous experiences that if stimulated in just the right way my cunt explodes with a stream of clean orgasmic fluid. It doesn't happen often but when it does I am treated with a mind blowing orgasm.

Ian curled his hand so the muscle just below his wrist massaged my clit and the tips of his fingers pressed against my g-spot as he moved his hand up and down as opposed to in and out. The sensation was incredible and in very short order my loins were tingling with anticipation of a quickly approaching climax.

"Please don't stop!" I begged.

Ian wasn't about to stop at least not until I sent a gush of hot fluid squirting from my pussy. His hand kept moving the same way, up and down but with increasing speed drawing me closer and closer to the edge. My pussy went completely numb as I rode his hand over the pinnacle of ecstasy releasing a torrent of steaming hot orgasmic fluid. "Oh fuck yes!" I screamed as the flow continued for what seemed an eternity.

Ian was smiling from ear to ear as his hand stopped dripping wet with my sex. "Wow, you're squirting machine." He said.

I could only grin as my orgasm finally began to subside.

He withdrew his hand and offered his dripping wet fingers to me lowering them into my wide open mouth. I sucked every drop he offered.

"You've made a mess of me." I said as he pulled his hand away.

Ian just smiled and said. "I'm just getting started."

"That was some start." I said then added. "You are going to fuck my dripping wet pussy aren't you?" It seemed like a silly question after I'd asked.

He grinned before replying. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna fuck the shit out of the wet cunt but first I wanna tease your rock hard clit."

I spread my thighs wider and moved both hands to my loins. "Are you talking about this hard little clit?" I asked as my index fingers pressed the hood of flesh covering my clit.

"That's the one." He said as he grasped his hard cock with his right hand.

Ian moved a little closer and slapped the head of his cock against my exposed clit. It instantly tingled from the touch.

"I like to call this clit fucking." He said as he pressed the underside of his cock head against my hard nub of pleasure.

I slid my fingers and spread myself open wide as I said. "I think I'm going to love being clit fucked."

He pulled back on his cock shaft and stretched the flesh as taut as he could then leaned forward sliding his cock head against my exposed nub of pleasure. Ian stared down at me as he moved very slowly forward his shaft massaged my clit.

My loins began to react to his touch a tingling sensation spreading outward from my sensitive clit. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna love this." I softly said causing him to smile widely.

He began a deliberate movement back and forth first his cock head slid over my clit followed by the rock hard length of his shaft. Again and again, he rocked forward then back massaging my quivering clit with his incredible cock.

"Fuck you are driving me insane." I exclaimed causing him to press his cock even firmer down against my tingling clit.

"I wanna make you cum." Ian said as his cock massage brought me closer and closer to another incredible orgasm.

I wanted to cum and I urged him on. "Keep rubbing that hard cock against my clit." I said.

He continued a slow steady rhythm rocking back and forth using his cock to massage my throbbing clit.

"That feels so fuckin good." I said as his clit fuck slowly lifted me toward climax.

Ian somehow knew that I was getting closer and closer and said. "Tell me when you're on the edge."

My clit was already numb and the pleasure of his awesome cock massage was quickly spreading throughout my loins.

"I'm there Ian please make me cum again!" I exclaimed.

He pressed his cock head against my quivering clit and just moved it ever so slightly side to side as I clawed my way toward the peak of pleasure.

"Oh god yes, my fucking pussy is on fire!" I screamed as the sensation of another orgasm spread across my entire body.

Ian stared at me intently while his cock moved slowly against my clit. He finally broke into a huge smile when he realized that I was making that incredible slid down from what was a climax I'd remember forever.

I returned his stare then pleaded. "Fuck me, Ian."

He released his cock and slid both hands up to gently cup my tits as he moved his hips back so his cock head was poised just outside my slippery cunt.

"OH." I cooed softly as his gentle caress of my tits continued then moaned when he pressed his cock head against the swollen lips of my pussy.

"That's it put that beautiful cock inside me." I begged in a low tone of voice.

My pussy lips parted as he moved slowly forward until the head of his cock was surrounded by wet flesh.

"Oh my God." I said when I realized he was going to fuck me at the same pace he'd clit fucked me a moment earlier.

I arched my hips up a little hoping to draw his rock hard cock deeper inside. I wanted him to fuck me fast and hard but Ian had other plans. I pulled my hands up from my sides to cover his as he continued a slow gentle massage of my tits and rock hard nipples.

"Deeper." I pleaded

Ian gave me a little more of his cock seeming to enjoy the sensation of my soaking wet pussy slowly surrounding his shaft. His eyes were glued to mine as he continued his playful handling of my tits and the sensual plunge deeper inside my quivering slit.

"Yes, more!" I again pleaded while he gave me more of his wonderful rock hard cock.

He moaned softly as he reached full penetration his balls resting against my ass.

"That's it, Ian, I love having every inch of your cock buried inside me." I said.

He grinned then slid his hands off my tits and down to my hips. I'd hoped he was grasping me tighter so he could start fucking me harder and faster.

He ground his loins against mine the flexed his muscles causing his cock to lurch upward inside my soaking wet pussy. Again and again, he caused his buried cock lurch giving me a slow internal cock massage.