Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tingling in my loins returned as his cock rose and fell inside me. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly dragged my nails over his smooth flesh. "You are going to fuck me soon?" I questioned Ian.

He shook his head yes then slowly pulled back withdrawing his soaking wet hard cock to a point that the tip barely spread my swollen cunt lips.

His grip on my hips tightened more as he said one word. "NOW!"

Ian pulled my hips toward him as he slammed his cock home as soon as his balls slapped against my ass he pulled back then hammered me again with his throbbing cock.

"Oh, yea that's what I want!" I exclaimed as he pounded his cock into my hot cunt a third time.

Every time he drove it into me his balls slapped my ass and when he pulled back his cock head slipped just outside. My cunt lips stayed open for his harder assault.

Ian's grunts confirmed that my slippery pussy was giving him as much pleasure as he could stand.

"That's it Ian fuck me like the dirty whore I am!" I said.

He smiled then said. "Tell me what you want."

He wanted dirty talk and I was more than pleased to give him what he wanted. "Fuck that hot whore cunt." I said.

His death grip on my hips tightened even more as he started pounding away at my quivering pussy.

"That's it Ian use me, make me your cum bucket." I said.

His eyes stayed fixed on mine as I continued my verbal reaction to his awesome fucking.

"God your cock fills my slut cunt so good." I next exclaimed.

"Fuck me fuck me fuck me." I said.

I could tell he was approaching the point of no return as his eyes turned to slits of pure lust.

I wanted his cum, I wanted his thick hot cum inside me but I wanted him to shoot his load wherever he wanted it.

I looked up at him and asked. "Do you want to cum on my face? Do you want to paint my pretty face with your hot cum shot?"

Ian just shook his head no.

"Do you wanna shot that hot load all over my tits?" I asked.

He again shook his head no.

I smiled knowing that he wanted exactly what I wanted. "Empty those big balls deep inside my hot wet whore cunt." I said.

Ian didn't respond with a nod of his head, instead, he responded with a deep thrust into my slut cunt.

His cock exploded shooting hot cum deep inside me, again and again; it spewed forth with thick wad after thick wad of cum filling me completely. His eyes closed as his twitching cock emptied his cum filled balls of every drop.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed then quickly added. "That's a lot of cum."

He smiled knowing that his balls had drained themselves of his thick hot seed.

As he finished Ian slowly pulled back until his cock slipped from my cum filled slit sitting back on his haunches watching me with lustful eyes. He seemed proud of the mess he'd made of me.

I wanted to give him more to watch so I slipped one hand between us and cupped my fingers at the opening of my pussy. A quick twitch of my internal muscles caused my pussy to expel a thick wad of our combined juices.

"I wanna taste you." I said as I lifted my hand to my lips.

His eyes followed then watched as I let the wad if cum drip off my fingers onto my extended tongue. For a more sensual visual effect, I made sure some of his cum ended up on my lips too.

He smiled as I smeared it around my mouth then slowly sucked and licked his load from my fingers.

"You taste so fucking good." I said then asked. "Can you give me more?"

Ian moved one hand to my pussy and I gave my muscles another twitch. A second helping of hot cum dribbled from me onto his hand.

He must have loved seeing his cum smeared on my lips because when he lifted his hand above my mouth he let the wad slip off onto my cheek and over one eye.

I didn't touch his facial masterpiece letting the string of cum from my eyebrow down over my eyelash in place as I said. "I wanna look like your filthy cum slut,"

His free hand moved to my pussy and I clenched my muscles hard pushing the final wad from my dripping cum filled cunt.

"Paint the other eye." I suggested as his hand rose from my crotch.

His fingers moved like a trained artist as he let the string of cum fall between my eyes then coated my eyebrow. The final brush stroke was a thin string of cum and stretched from the corner of my eye across my eyelash.

I smiled and said. "I love being you whore cum slut."

From across the room, Ian's compatriots broke into a slow round of applause acknowledging their approval of his work.

Ian slowly rose up and while standing between my spread legs said. "You're the best piece of ass I've ever had."

I sat up on the couch and just smiled not touching his work of art.

Larry and Frank both approached cell phones in hand then proceeded to snap pictures of Ian's work. I smiled and posed sensually for them.

"Promise those are for your eyes only." I said. They both nodded in agreement.

Ian began dressing but to be honest I would have done both Larry and Frank again giving them an opportunity to add a few brush strokes of their own.

Ian finished dressing then urged his friends. "Guys I think we've gotten what we wanted."

I was a little disappointed when I realized I wasn't going to get a second chance at Larry and Frank but knew that I'd be getting a hefty tip from these three guys.

As Frank and Larry dressed Ian walked over to me handing me a bank envelope that was stuffed full. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "I want to see you again alone."

I grinned and whispered back. "Elegant Escorts dot com."

Ian replied. "Count on it, Angel."

While the guys dressed I got up and made my way to the bathroom. Ran some warm water and wet a hand cloth. As I patted Ian's cum from my face Larry appeared at the door.

"Can you take a cab back to the restaurant?" He asked.

"No problem hun." I replied knowing that I could now shower before I dressed.

"Just lock the door when you leave, OK?" Larry said.

I just smiled and shook my head yes. A minute later I was alone in the company owned condo.

I took my time showering then got dressed and as promised locked the door as I left wondering if I'd be meeting Ian there again in the future. I really enjoyed his style of fucking he took his time and made sure I was completely satisfied before worrying about his own pleasure. I would welcome the chance to go another round with him anytime he liked.

As I hailed a cab I noticed dark clouds approaching from the west flashes of lighting within those clouds confirmed we were in for a good storm. The cab ride back to Casa Grande was short but as luck would have it just as the cabbie pulled to a stop behind my car the sky opened up to a torrential downpour.

"Looks like you're gonna get a little wet." He said letting me know he wouldn't be getting out to hold an umbrella for me.

I just smiled and replied. "This will be the second time today I've been drenched."

By the time I got into my Benz, I was soaked to the bone; water was dripping from the ends of my hair. I ran my fingers through my hair pushing it back and patted my face dry before starting the car and heading home.

I'd have time for a relaxing bubble bath and complete my report to Daddy before snuggling under a warm blanket to get some sleep.

To be continued.