All Comments on 'Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 16'

by R_U_Romantic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

So glad you decided to continue this story line... can't wait to read more about Angel!!

pwdinblewpwdinblewover 6 years ago
Formulaic

Always fluid writing, but the story line had changed from interesting life change to boring fucking and shopping.

Worth a reboot

sorcerer221sorcerer221over 6 years ago
Excellent Job well done

Welcome back after a long hiatus. Had read 4 chapters at 1 go. Can't wait for you to continue the further adventure of Angel. Your other story "Transforming Genevieve" also very interesting. Hope you would continue that as well.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

So glad that you are continuing with Angel's adventures. I've enjoyed everything that you have published. Thank you from one of your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

MORE!!! ...please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Romance at its finest

In this chapter, the plot returns to the character Ken, and is characterized by an engaging plot intermixed with tender romance. Outstanding storytelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_U_Romantic@R_U_Romantic
To my loyal followers, I’ve had some health issues for the last six months. But I’m feeling much better now and I am again working on my stories. Look for new chapters of Transforming Genevieve, Diary of a High Price Escort, and High Rise Exhibitionist Gen Angel and the lad...