All Comments on 'Diary of a Pain Slut Week 01'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Technician.

Glad to see you back again as your stories are well worth the read.

This is shaping up nicely

Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
Wow

Great, just great! Nothing else really to say, except more please.Soon!

5 stars from me

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
I can't think of anything to add ...

... to what has already been said, apart from a huge 'Thank you', please have five stars with my compliments, and please bring us Week 2 soon! Five stars, as for all your excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was incredible. Please write more.

erins_Whoreerins_Whoreover 3 years ago
Interesting

The writing is very good - I enjoy how it makes the reader a voyeur into this woman's personal life and thoughts. The story is fun - nice conflict b/t her desires and what it costs her. Still, I think my favorite part is inferring things about the author - who has clearly had some kind of experience in a psychiatric ward (bio says s/he is a clinician) but also appears to have personal experience in self bondage. I think that interplay is just as interesting as the story :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1688 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES