Diary of a Pain Slut Week 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay their panting and groaning for what seemed like an hour, but was probably only a few minutes. Then I rolled back over onto my stomach with my hands between my legs. I could feel the cuffs pressing into the skin of my lower abdomen. I looked up at the ice cube which was holding the handcuff key up by the ceiling. I could feel the icy drops of water hitting my lower back. Each drop was a tiny icy shock to my overheated body.

I lay their waiting... and waiting... and waiting for the ice to melt enough to allow the key to drop. The key itself was now clear of the ice, but a large clump of ice remained frozen solid around the carefully coiled string. If my hands and feet weren't bound, I could have stood up on the bed and reached up to grab the key. But then again, if my hands and feet weren't in cuffs, I wouldn't need the key.

I rolled over onto my back and continued to watch the ice slowly melt. Now the drops of icy water were falling on my lower abdomen. I scootched over so that the drops were landing between my legs. After a little re-positioning, they were hitting directly on my clit.

I closed my eyes and imagined that I was totally restrained and that the drops of ice water were part of some deranged man's fiendish torture. Brad's face flashed before my mind. He was laughing and calling me an insatiable slut. I came violently as soon as I imagined that.

It took me totally by surprise. There was no lead up to it. My body didn't climb slowly to the peak before I threw myself off. It was like I was suddenly shot out of a cannon. I screamed and yelled and thrashed on the bed like I had done so many times before, but this time it was almost totally caused by the idea of being captive to someone like Brad.

That's when I then knew for sure that I had the big three. I was turned on by pain, humiliation, and bondage. I was a true pain slut.

Writing this has me gushing. I think I need to quit and go to bed before I can't control myself. Maybe if I have a really intense dream with Brad or somebody tying me up and doing all sorts of great things to me, I might dream myself an orgasm.

If that happens, it doesn't break the rules because I'm asleep. Hmmmmmm. If all that is required is that I look like I'm asleep? Sorry about that thought, Dr. B, but if something does happen tonight I will truly be asleep and dreaming. Really I will. (-.-)Zzz... :-) :-) :-)

End of entry for Day Two.

Maddi's Diary, Day Three

My thoughts about today is that today sucked. Is sucked worse than yesterday. It is Sunday. There are no groups, no individual meetings, no activities– other than a really lame church service with some 90 year old retired preacher who kept forgetting where he was in his sermon. I sat in the back because there wasn't anything else to do and the TV was off during the service.

The internet connection isn't good enough to stream movies or TV shows to my laptop so I am stuck with what is on the TV in the day room. It is controlled by the nurse at the desk behind the window. If it weren't for the fact that I watched her switch through all ten channels that are available, I would assume that she was a sadistic bitch who intentionally picked the worst crap possible for us to have to watch. But after seeing what was on, I realized that the crap she picked was the best crap that was available.

Last night I managed to "dream up" an orgasm, so that itch between my legs has died down some. Tomorrow morning, I have a private session with Dr. B, a quick appearance before a judge, and then I am supposed to be released to my parents. Dad is delaying his departure to be here to take me home, and Mom is taking a couple vacation days from work.

I'm not quite sure what I am going to say to them. Dr. B said that Dad picked up my "belongings" from the police station. Humiliation turns me on, but having to explain to my father what a butt plug electrode is for is not the kind of humiliation I'm looking for.

I will deal with all of that tomorrow. Right now I think everything is beginning to catch up to me and I just need to sleep. I am going to close this out and send it to Dr. B.

End of entry for Day Three.

End of entry for Week One

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =