Diary of a Pain Slut Week 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bowed again and started to walk off stage. The two burly security guys pushed us off stage behind her. As the curtains closed behind us, the audience gave one last round of applause and shouts.

The men released us from our restraints and both Vicki and I stood on shaky legs in front of Shirley. "You bitch!" Vicki said. She was trying to sound angry, but there was a smirk on her face.

"Are you telling me that you didn't like it?" asked Shirley, matching Vicki's smirk.

"No," Vicki replied. "I did." She pointed her finger at Shirley. "And you knew I would."

"Yes, I did," answered Shirley. "You liked it very much." She reached over and lifted Vicki's head. "And you would have liked it much, much more if I had been a Batman rather than Catwoman."

Vicki reddened. The color of her face was more than enough to verify Shirley's claim.

"I could set you up with a young Master at the club," Shirley said. "You made quite an impression on some of them when I took you there as my guest slave."

"That was just so I could see what the club was like." Vicki protested. "I don't even know if I want to go back."

Shirley laughed and reached down to slip a finger through Vicki's crack. Vicki gave a slight moan. "The body never lies," said Shirley with another laugh. "The body never lies."

I turned around and started toward the door and stopped suddenly. There were two county deputies standing behind us in full uniform. I recognized one of them from the night they found me under the interstate.

"Evening, Maddi," he said.

I was starting to panic when Shirley put her hand on my shoulder and said, "It's all right. I made arrangements for them to accompany us to the bank to make the deposit. They also guarded the receipts during the performance."

I whispered to Shirley, "Could they see the performance?"

I must have been a little louder than I thought because one of them answered, "Yes ma'am, we could. It was quite a show." He paused a moment and added, "... but legal out here outside the city limits."

The other officer then added, "But remember to cover it up before you go outside. I wouldn't want to have to wrap you up in a blanket again."

Then he stepped up in front of me and said softly, "And maybe the next time I find a girl doing what you were doing, I will understand a little better and just tell her to go home and find a safer way to fulfill her fantasies."

"Thank you," I said.

Vicki and I took off our masks and capes and pulled our dresses on over our heads. Shirley remained in costume as we walked back to the car.

We were about at the car when one of the deputies said, "Can't do that, Shirley."

She turned around and he added, "Face has to be visible when you are driving a car."

"Rats," she said as she pulled off her mask and hood. "I was hoping to brighten some poor sucker's life who has to review security tapes all day."

We made the deposit at the bank and Shirley dropped Vicki off at her place about 4:00 in the morning. Dawn was starting to lighten the sky when she dropped me off in front of my house.

I was too worked up to sleep, so I wrote this entry for Saturday. It's now about 9:00 in the morning and I am dead tired. I am going to bed.

End of entry for Day Thirty

Maddi's Diary, Day Thirty-One, Sunday - Final Entry.

Mom got in early last night. Dad got home around noon. I got up around 2:00.

Dad is always a little grumpy when he has a long haul that brings him back on Sunday. He says he'd rather do a two weeker than a Sunday return. "I don't have time to do anything here except catch an overnight nap," he complained.

"Oh, I don't know," Mom answered as she sat on his lap. "There is time for one or two other things."

I was just walking into the living room and decided that it would be best for me to pretend that I hadn't heard anything.

"How did last night go?" Mom asked.

"What happened last night?" said Dad.

"Benefit concert to help with her legal fees," chirped Mom as she smiled at me.

"It went well," I answered. "Between that and some other ideas, I think I have enough to pay things off."

Dad looked like he wanted to ask more questions, but Mom gave him one of her "Do you really want to know?" looks and he instead returned to his paper.

"Good to hear that," he mumbled.

The rest of the day was really normal. I was too tired and too sore to do much of anything.

Just before I went to bed, I got a text from Harold that said, "Wire transferred $20,000 to your account. There is more if you need it, but I thought you would want to build your reserve back up."

I texted back a thank you and climbed into bed. Just before I fell asleep I suddenly thought, "Was the whole world watching me last night?"

End of entry for Day Thirty-One

End of entry for Week Five

Maddi's Diary, Day Thirty-Two, Monday

This is actually an addendum or an epilogue or whatever you want to call it. Whatever it is, this is truly my last entry. My diary for Dr. B ended yesterday, but if I am going to let others read this, I thought that I should say what happened today.

First thing this morning Shirley and I went to the bank and verified the deposits and got some certified checks. Then we went to the court house and paid all my fines and the hospital and cleared all of my bills there.

After we got the receipts from the clerk at city hall, I told Shirley that I would have to see Dr. B one last time so that he could release me. She surprised me when she said she wanted to come along. I told her that Dr. B might not allow that, but she said that she thought he would understand. I wasn't so sure.

My appointment was for 10:30. We had to really hustle to get everything done and get there on time. When the receptionist told me to go on in, Shirley followed me through the door.

Dr. B greeted me with, "Hello, Maddi." Then he turned to Shirley and said, "Good morning, Mistress Shirley."

She replied, "Good morning, Master Thomas."

I thought my jaw was going to hit the floor. "I told you he understood you a lot better than you thought," Shirley said.

"I understand that you have cleared all outstanding fees, fines and obligations," he said with a grin. Then he handed me two sheets of paper.

"The top form is my official release. My findings state that you have a high tolerance for and an unusual craving for pain, but that you are mentally fit and not a danger to yourself or society."

He laughed, "In other words, you're kinky, but you're not nuts."

"The lower form," he continued, "is your official release from supervision."

"I thought I had to appear before a judge to get that," I said, somewhat surprised.

"I know a judge who understand these things a little better than most," he explained. "She was willing to sign the forms based on my explanation of the situation."

"Mistress Judy?" Shirley asked.

Dr. B just laughed and said, "Good guess."

"Then we're through here?" I asked.

"Not quite," said Shirley. "Doctor Bergenstein, does pre-collaring counseling for the Society."

"Master Thomas," she said, addressing Dr. B. "Would you be willing to guide Maddi and me through that?"

"I would be delighted," he replied.

"Pre-collaring counseling?" I said. "That sounds a little weird."

"Kinky isn't crazy," Dr. B, or should I say, Master Thomas said. "And any relationship can use a little help in the beginning. I will tell my secretary to set you up with a series of appointments."

"Can I make one request?" I said.

They both looked at me, and I continued, "Not on Wednesday morning. Even Beat Girl needs to get her sleep."

Shirley kissed me on the forehead and said, "Especially since Harold wants to know if Beat Cat and Nubbin can make occasional guest appearances."

I looked at her with wide open eyes and she added, "I told him we would have to think about it."

I asked her if she was serious. She gave me a hug and said, "I don't know, maybe we should save Nubbin and Beat Cat for your live appearances."

I think she was teasing me... but I'm not sure.

End of entry for Day Thirty-Two

End of Diary

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
END OF STORY

Please remember to vote
by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.
If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =