All Comments on 'Diary of a Panty Lover's Wife Ch. 01'

by xd_hubby

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 6 years ago
Well done

Looking forward to more of your writing. Thanks.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 6 years ago
Looking forward to the escapades of the Satin Phantom

Would of loved to have been in this relationship. And now I can live viacariously through yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
wow this could be my story

our stories match perfectly , except my wife is not turned on seeing me dressed, i also tried to get her into dressing classy, with no luck, she did for a while but quit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A marvellous story ...

... I think it speaks for a lot of us. Well done for being so candid and please bring us more soon.

Five stars.

melinda4cdmelinda4cdabout 6 years ago
can relate

I, too, "grew up" with the Sears (and Wards) catalogs as my guides to women's undergarments. Yikes!! I can't today imagine wearing some of those girdles and foundation garments. Similarly, my first foray into girl's underclothes was watching my sisters run from bathroom to bedroom in white cotton bras and black ruffly pettipants. We attended Catholic school, and pettipants were a must.

Now, 50 yrs later, I own only womens' undies .

Looking forward to reading many more of your adventures. Mine were mostly hetero for a while, but have since veered off into being a submissive girly-dressed cocksucker for various men.

Hugs, Melinda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great

Really enjoyed reading this. For me well written and topically close to home 749A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My childhood

I am 34 and the Sears catalog was my childhood. To this day I love satin and can't get enough. My wife hates lingerie and she knows I love anything satin and sometimes wear panties. Wish my wife loved panties like yours.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
I like this good start

This is a great start to what I hope will be many chapters of crossdressing fun. It sounds like this story is true (not fiction) and I ask that you please confirm if that is so. Even if it isn't it's still a great story.

I too am a married CD but my wife doesn't know. I would love to tell her and let her know my secret the way your husband did. I hope she reacts the same way you do. One difference with me and your husband is that I do love to wear bras. Panties, fishnet nylons and a bra are my favourite. I also have a short tight skirt and a couple of tops. Does your husband branch out in the privacy of your home?

xd_hubbyxd_hubbyabout 6 years agoAuthor
It's true

There's a small chance that I may have been a little younger, but I can't admit to that here. Other than that, it's true.

Loveyourpics1084Loveyourpics1084about 6 years ago
brilliant!

its good to read a story about crossdressing between man and wife. I love to cross dress like this and I am hetro. Looking forward to more!

SexySandra01SexySandra01almost 6 years ago

I’d love to meet a woman that truly understand it ... a very rare find indeed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great heterosexual adventure

It's so refreshing to read a couple's relationship where cross dressing is a balanced part of their lifestyle.

I'll look for more like this. xd-Hubby are you listening?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I can relate

Your husbands story is very similar to who I am. My wife is supportive but not to the extent you are. What a great wife you are for excepting him for who he is and embracing it. Lucky man!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This is a very common thing its just that no one talks about it. Me and my fiance are in the same situation but we figured it out early in our relationship, well I know what I like and I shared it with her because it greatly improves sex. I'm not gay in ANY way, just love the feel of womens underthings, because I'm not supposed to I guess. People always want what they cant or not supposed have right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Sounds Gay

Are you leaving him?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous