Diary of a Prison Officer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then made my final speech of the evening "Gentleman, before you stand the final twelve contestants all vying for the six positions of volunteer punisher. For the next five evenings we will ask you to sit in this auditorium and watch the practical training sessions taking place next door. At the end of the evening we will ask you to vote for the contestant who you consider to be the least capable or willing. The training will be filmed totally live and you will be able to see and hear everything as it happens, there will be no faking or trick photography, what you see is what is happening."

Then turning to the contestants I said "Let's get the show on the road, we will now make our way next door and start the training."

There was a short round of applause which subsided into whispering conversations as I led the twelve guys off the stage, down the aisle and through to the training room. Inside waiting for us were James, Max and George positioned behind the video cameras along with Richard who was preparing the shower area. I pointed to a spare couch and told them to remove their berets and belts and place them on the couch as they won't be needed. Briefly glancing at the cameras they did as they were told before joining me in the shower area.

"Okay guys, tonight we are going to focus on personal hygiene both externally and internally. During the course of this evening Richard and I will be demonstrating the cleaning methods that are to be used on a daily basis when you are carrying out your role a volunteer punisher. Then following the demonstration ALL of you will undertake the cleaning methods, I don't need to remind you that every move you make is being recorded and scrutinised by the audience next door and any reluctance may cost you dearly in this competition." I told the men who were standing in a semi circle round me.

As I allowed this information to sink in I started to remove my prison uniform, folding it neatly and passing it to Richard who stood ready to take it from me. Finally I stood in just my boxer shorts, then smiling at the others I pulled them down and handed them to Richard too. I was now as naked as the rest of them.

"Firstly, and I'm sure you all know how to do this, I am going to show you how to wash thoroughly. There is nothing more important than personal hygiene especially as you will be virtually naked twenty four seven. Then afterwards I am going to show you how to clean yourself out internally too." As I announced this I walked over to the shower unit and turned the shower on, adjusting the flow until it was an ambient temperature.

"Come closer because you all need to see this."

The guys shuffled forward positioning themselves so that they could all see me properly. I then spent the next ten minutes showing how to soap up every part of my body including my crack, balls and under the foreskin. Then I demonstrated how to rinse the soap off again afterwards. By now Richard had joined the group with a small pot of Crisco in one hand and when I nodded in his direction he turned the shower off and prepared the douching tube for me.

"Right guys, now comes the fun part! I am going to wash all the shit and detritus out of my rectum so that should a cock need to find its way up my arse it won't come out covered in the brown stuff. You can laugh if you want but I expect this to become part of your daily routine and I will be doing routine inspections of your rectums to make sure you are doing this a matter of course. Richard will explain what he is doing and what you need to remember when it comes round to your turn because you will be practising the method on each other."

I glanced round the group to gauge their reaction to my announcement but with the cameras in close proximity they were careful to keep straight faces and merely nodded in the right places.

Having connected the douching tube to the shower Richard explained to the contestants that the water flowing through it must be just above a trickle and be around body temperature, too cold and it will cause cramping and too hot will burn. Then the tube needs to be greased up and so does the anus. With that he indicated that I was to join him facing away from the contestants, then, I was to bend over at the waist with my hands pulling my cheeks apart.

Out of the corner of one eye I could see a camera moving in for a close up and out of the other eye I could see the guys also moving in for a close up. Then with that I felt the familiar touch of Richard's fingers greasing up my hole and gently inserting the douching tube. It was at that point I heard several gasps from the guys as they realised that this would be happening to them very shortly. In a strange way I was enjoying all this attention until I felt the pangs of a bloated rectum full of water and faeces. I was told to hold it as long as possible by Richard before being given permission to evacuate the contents down the nearby toilet. This process was repeated three times, after which Richard was satisfied I was fully cleaned out.

Standing up straight I thanked Richard for his assistance and asked who wanted to go first. As no one volunteered straight away I randomly selected Eduardo and asked him to take my place in the shower area and assume the same position that I had a few minutes ago. I knelt down behind him and savoured the view of his glowing white cheeks in contrast to his brown back and legs, as he pulled his cheeks apart his ring glistened pinkly and opened very slightly. I took the tub of Crisco from Richard, placed it on the floor before smearing a glob of it around his ring and just inside, when I was satisfied he was greased up sufficiently I took the douching tube, greased that up and inserted it into Eduardo's rectum drawing a quiet groan from his lips. As water flowed into him I gently massaged his ever increasingly bloated stomach, explaining what I was doing all the while, then when he could take no more I pulled the tube out and let him sit down on the toilet to release the water. The force in which it flew out made us all laugh releasing some of the tension in the room. Then it was time for Eduardo to assume the position again and the process was repeated for another two times before the effluent ran clear from his backside.

Deciding it was best to take charge I didn't ask for a volunteer, instead I selected Dinesh, Jarek and Gus in that order because I knew that they had to be familiar with the process as they could all accommodate fists and there was no way to be able to do this without being cleaned out first. Sure enough they took the cleaning out in their stride and were comfortable enough with it to crack a couple of jokes with the other guys while it was going on. Then it was Tony's turn and he was the last of the easy ones, all the remaining guys had only ever had a finger up their bums!

That was about to change, starting with Sayeed, I had a score to settle with him and he was going to be a tough one to crack. But crack he did, having seen five guys before him being cleaned out with no difficulty pride would not let him back away from this challenge. So after I crooked a finger at him as Tony rejoined the crowd he assumed the required position and obediently spread his cheeks wide. Once again I was given the treat of seeing his tight pink anus nestling amongst the black hairs of his crack. Not giving him time to react I started to grease up his hole with a generous amount of Crisco, I took my time in doing so savouring the chance to get my fingers up his arse. Slowly but surely his resistance broke down and I was just able to insert two fingers into his virgin hole, after some more warming up and words of encouragement he was sufficiently relaxed to be able to comfortably accommodate the two fingers. Deciding he was loose enough I inserted the douching tube, I made sure that there was enough of the tube up there that he knew what it felt like to have a cock inside him. He was panting from the exertion and I could see that his face was flushed as well as his neck and shoulders. Reaching underneath him, I accidentally brushed against his genitals and was surprised to find that he was erect, considering his attitude during his post punishment meeting this was not the reaction I had been expecting. However I kept my thoughts to myself and concentrated on the task at hand which was to massage his expanding stomach. All too soon he was fully loaded with water and I allowed him to empty himself out into the toilet under the watchful gaze of the other guys and the cameras. As with the preceding guys I cleaned him out a further couple of times before releasing him for his ordeal.

Flick and Tyler were next and just like Sayeed were anal virgins so they took some breaking into! With Tyler he was definitely a crowd puller (possibly because of his reputation) and when the douching tube was pushed inside more than one guy clapped and whistled. Flick was a different matter, he was more concerned with image and once he realised that he wasn't about to lose face he readily submitted to the anal intrusion. Of the four remaining guys Bert, Darren, Carl and Martin only Bert seemed to show any reluctance in being cleaned out and he deliberately hung back until last. From my point of view it was game up for him, he had been the only one of the twelve guys to show any hesitation or reluctance, but that would be for the audience outside to decide not me, management no longer had a say in the matter.

Finally some two hours after entering the training room all twelve contestants had been cleaned out, allowed to don their uniforms again and were standing up on stage waiting for the results of the voting. I had to give the contestants credit, they all walked back up the aisle with heads held high and when other inmates called out to them they waved back in response with grins on their faces. They gave no sign of any tension as they waited for the votes to be counted. After five minutes of waiting with baited breath Liam handed me an envelope, I opened it with great ceremony and read out the one word written on the paper within the envelope – Bert. There was deliberately no indication of the number of votes he had got, it was sufficient for him to know that he was no longer in the competition. After a short thank you speech by Bert he removed the beret and leather belt and handed it to me as he was required to do. He stood there expectantly waiting for his clothes to be returned. I informed him that all the contestants clothing had been confiscated as soon as the training session had commenced and was locked away within the Governor's office for safekeeping. Unfortunately this meant he would not be able to gain access to his clothes until tomorrow morning when the offices were open again. In the meantime he would have to remain naked until then. Consider it a booby prize for being voted off I suggested with just a trace of a smile. There was nothing he could do except shrug his shoulders and leave the stage with as much dignity as he could muster to the applause of the audience. As he left the room I closed the meeting by confirming once again that the next round would take place at the same time tomorrow here in the chapel where things will be taken to the next level.

I didn't get home until late that evening and as I sat eating my supper I realised that I would not have time this week to join Aaron and Jason for their Tuesday and Thursday runs. I sent them both a text message from my mobile informing them that for this week only due to work commitments I would not be able to join them in their runs but they were not to use that as an excuse to avoid doing it! Aaron replied within minutes saying that it wasn't a problem and that he'll see me at the leisure centre as normal at the weekend. Jason however didn't respond until much later, in fact I was just about to turn my phone off when his message arrived. He said that it was okay with him but hoped that I wasn't getting cold feet with him after the weekend. Stupid boy! I thought to myself, I was a little more tactful in my reply however. I assured him that there was no way I was getting cold feet and it was simply down to being on late shifts all this week. He then came back asking if he could stay over tomorrow night as Kirsty was still away? Not having the energy to argue I agreed to his request, if I'm honest I was just a little bit pleased with his eagerness to sleep with me again.

TUESDAY 27TH APRIL 2010

Dear diary, I'm going to skip the boring bits of today and jump straight to this evening's training session in the chapel. It was slightly different tonight in the fact that Adrian was acting as compere in the auditorium whilst I and the contestants went straight to the training room next door and as before they removed their uniforms putting them to one side. As with last night James, Max and George were the camera men and Richard acted as shower assistant.

Standing in front of the eleven contestants I explained to them that the first task of the evening was to clean themselves inside and out. They were expected to do it without assistance as they had been shown how to do it the previous evening. No one made a move until they heard the creak of a video camera moving, this seemed to jolt them into action and this time Tyler took the lead and stepped up to the shower and made a great show of soaping himself up and then rinsing himself off. It was hard not to stand and gawp at him, as I've mentioned before he is pure beefcake, black as coal and hung like a horse. Then, not bothering to dry himself he bent over spreading his legs a little and greased up his little puckered hole. Next he took the douching tube, adjusted the flow of water through it and the temperature before carefully sliding the tube deep inside him. He remained in that position until he felt enough water had flowed inside before removing the tube and squatting over the toilet. On my instruction he hovered over the seat so that I (and the cameras) could see the colour of the effluent. Naturally on the first clear out it came out brown but by the third clearout it was clear.

Not wanting to be out done Flick announced that he would go next. As he showered I could not help but watch his dragon tattoos move as his washed himself, they were quality tattoo s and seemed to have a life of their own. Before long he was cleaned out and it was then the turn of Gus, then Carl and so on until all eleven guys were done.

While the last few guys were busy cleaning themselves out I went to the metal cabinet and retrieved eleven dildos of average cock size along with five tubs of Crisco and placed them all on a nearby couch ready for the next stage of their training. Calling them over I told them that as adult males we knew that they had experience in the art of fucking in an active capacity, however in the role of volunteer punisher they may be required to participate in man to man sex in a passive capacity. The purpose of the next exercise is to introduce their anus and rectum to having an object i.e. a cock up inside them, and as a responsible organisation it is safer to do it this way than to allow them to be fucked by another inmate without having any prior experience. As I was talking I looked round the group I could see a couple of faces looking worried, one was Sayeed (no surprise there!) and the other was Martin. I mentally made a note of this to ensure they got special attention from me.

I then went on to say that I recognised that some guys had already got experience of having cocks up them and if they didn't mind they would take the bottom role to start off with so the others could be taught the correct technique for inserting the dildos. There were no objections and I didn't expect any given the nature of the competition so I asked Eduardo, Dinesh, Jarek, Tony and Gus to get down on all fours on the floor facing away from us with their heads on their hands. This had the effect of raising their bums in the air and exposing their holes to us, what a sight indeed, five puckered holes waiting to be stuffed. Next I instructed Flick, Tyler, Darren, Carl and Martin to collect a dildo each and a tub of Crisco and then kneel down behind a hole of their choosing. Sayeed asked me why he had not been included, I explained that I already knew that he was experienced in stuffing holes and that I wouldn't insult his intelligence by getting him to do this exercise. His pride was intact with this assurance and he nodded his understanding. Walking over to the group I told them to liberally grease up the holes in front of them all round the outside of the ring and then to take another glob of grease and push it inside the anus with two fingers and smear it all around as much as possible. Next they were to grease up the dildo and place the head of it at the entrance, tell the recipient to breathe deeply and relax before very slowly and gently pushing the dildo inside. Keep pushing until the dildo is fully inserted up to the silicone balls, place your hand on the base of the dildo to keep it in position and let it sit there for a couple of minutes before slowly pulling it back out. I told them to leave just the head inside and then push it back in again, then, with the other hand they were to reach between the recipients legs and take hold of the cock. Next while they slowly fuck the bottom they are to stroke the cock and wank off the recipient until he cums, only then can the dildo be removed. I asked them if they understood the instructions, I simply got nods of agreement as the five guys were concentrating on the tasks at hand. It was reminiscent of a porn film watching the five guys in a row being fucked with the dildos and wanked off. After about five minutes I heard Tony grunting and then the distinctive splat of jism hitting the tiled floor, I told Darren to remove the dildo and clean Tony's hole up using the tissue I handed to him. Watching Darren do so I noted that Tony's hole closed up quite quickly indicating that he obviously doesn't get that much bottom action inside! A couple of minutes later Eduardo came, followed by Gus, Dinesh and finally Jarek. However their holes were slower to close up (as I expected) because they saw more action and were capable of taking larger objects. Whilst their holes remained open I pointed out to the "tops" that this was a good sign and indicated that the bottoms were completely relaxed. Now that they were all cleaned up I announced that it was time to swap!

The "tops" were a little hesitant in kneeling on the floor but after words of encouragement from the "bottoms" they did indeed swap positions. Eduardo now knelt behind Tyler, Dinesh behind Carl, Jarek behind Flick, Gus behind Martin and Tony behind Darren. I told Sayeed it was now time for him to join the other "bottoms" and that I would be taking care of him today. He threw me a quirky smile in response before assuming the same position as the others. I asked the new "tops" if they had any questions and reminded them to take extra care with their "bottoms" as they were relatively virginal, all shook their heads before starting to grease up the waiting holes. Confident that they knew what they were doing I focused on Sayeed's hole before me. Following my own instructions I greased up his hole and pushed two fingers inside, he reflexively gripped my fingers before relaxing again. I then replaced my fingers with the dildo and as the head pushed up inside him I am sure that I heard him sigh. I let him get adjusted to the intrusion before sliding the rest of the dildo up his rectum. As I started to fuck him with the dildo I reached between his legs to find that he was already erect and his cock was throbbing. It didn't take many strokes of the dildo to bring him to a growling climax and a large puddle of jism lay on the floor beneath him. I removed the dildo, wiped him clean and congratulated him on doing so well. He looked over his shoulder and smiled weakly.

1...67891011