Diary of a Prison Officer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once everyone had finished the exercise and donned their uniform again it was time to tidy the room up and make our way back to the auditorium for the results of the voting. This time I had no idea of who would be voted off as they all seemed to have performed okay, if pushed I would guess it would be either Darren or Martin as they had seemed slightly shy and quieter than the others. We stood on the stage in a row, with me at one side, like last night the contestants stood up straight with pride and their hands clasped behind their backs in a show of confidence while we waited for the results. Finally Liam came over and handed me the envelope, with slightly shaking hands I tore it open and read out the name on the paper – Martin. As I read out his name his face showed his disappointment but he gave me a nice smile as I shook his hand in commiseration before asking him to surrender his uniform to me. With good grace he handed me his red beret and leather belt before bowing to the audience and walking out of the auditorium to remain naked until the following morning. I congratulated the remaining ten contestants and once again closed the proceedings by inviting everyone back for the next session tomorrow evening.

Back at home I quickly ate and had a shower before texting Jason to let him know that I was ready for him to come round. Twenty minutes later there was a ring on the door bell and I let him in with a casual hello, his response was more energetic. He shut the door behind him then grabbed me in a bear hug before pushing me against the wall and kissing me forcefully on the lips.

Coming up for air, he took a step backwards grinning and said "Boy have I missed you! I've wanted to do that ever since I last saw you....."

"But that was less than forty eight hours ago." I pointed out laughing, his cheerfulness was very contagious.

"Can we go to bed now?" Jason asked taking my hand and pulling me in the direction of my bedroom.

"In a hurry or something? I thought you were planning to stay the night."

"I am but the time for talking is later, I need you NOW!" he said hoarsely as we reached the bedroom.

He pushed me onto the bed and started ripping my clothes off. He was in a hurry but didn't fumble once (I take this to be an indication on his experience) as my T-shirt, socks, jeans and boxers left me and flew across the room landing in a pile – quickly followed by his own clothes. By the time he joined me on the bed we both were sporting erections, there's nothing like raw passion to get a guy turned on! He lay on top of me, supporting himself on his elbows and started to kiss me on the mouth before moving onto nibbling my neck and shoulders. Deciding to turn the tables on him I reached up and pushed his head down my body. He took the hint and kissed his way down my body and tracing my hairline with his tongue until he reached my intended target, my pulsing erection. Taking his time he repeatedly licked the shaft applying copious amounts of saliva as he did so before placing the cockhead between his lips and looking up at me with lust filled eyes. Before I could say anything he went down on me and swallowed my entire cock in one smooth movement. Aah! The feeling of his warm moist mouth and throat was heaven! I could not help but flex my hip pushing myself further (if that was possible) down his throat. He gagged a little but quickly recovered and then started to give me a fabulous blow job. Not wanting to be selfish I tapped him on his shoulder to get his attention and then told him to scoot round so we could sixty-nine.

Giving me a thumbs up he carefully manoeuvred his hefty frame round so that his crotch was immediately above my head without releasing my cock from his mouth and barely missing a beat in his blow job. I looked up to be greeted by the sight of his ten inch erection less than an inch from my face, I stuck my tongue out just managed to lick his piss slit. Reaching up with my hands I gently pulled his hips do towards me giving me easier access to him. I abandoned all restraint and energetically sucked on his cock. I don't know how long we carried on like this because we didn't stop after the first orgasm. The first warning I had was when Jason's hips shuddered slightly and his cock expanded a little then suddenly my mouth was full of his salty jism. I struggled for a moment to swallow it all but manage I did and I continued to suck him until he started to soften. I thought he might pull off me but no, he lowered himself slightly so I couldn't pull away and concentrated on my needs. By the time I was ready to shoot he was hard again and actively fucking my mouth. This cycle was repeated several times before we admitted that we were spent and exhausted by our efforts. As he crawled his way back up the bed and into my arms a thought wheedled its way into my brain and it was one that I couldn't ignore. I looked at his handsome face and all I could think was that no matter how wrong it was or how much trouble it may cause, I was not going to let him get away from me. I'm not sure if I can at this stage call it love but the thought of letting him go is very painful to me.

WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL 2010

Day three of the training and tonight we got the contestants, after the now customary cleaning out, to give each other blow jobs and swallow the jism before getting them to fuck one another to orgasm. Now that we were really getting down to serious action it was intensely erotic, I am sure that we could do a side line in gay porn films! Yet despite this I found I was going through the motions of being the trainer rather than being really into the scene as I had been the previous two evenings. In fact I was glad when it was all over and we were once more standing before the audience waiting for the vote. The result did not come as a shock to me, Darren's number was up when he spat out Flick's jism in disgust and walked over to the shower without permission to wash his mouth out. He seemed relieved to be handing in his uniform and marched off stage with barely an acknowledgement to the audience.

Back home I reflected on my distracted state of mind and I quickly realised that Jason was the cause. I just couldn't him out of my mind nor decide what do to resolve the problems I could foresee surrounding our relationship if it were to continue. For tonight at least there is nothing to be gained by torturing myself, I will just have to have a candid talk to him at the weekend after swimming.

THURSDAY 29TH APRIL 2010

After a good night's sleep and giving myself a stern mental dressing down I was more able to focus of today's activities. Which is just as well as tonight's session in the training room was a lot more intense and even more erotic (for me at least) than yesterday. We were now down to nine guys – Flick, Tyler, Eduardo, Dinesh, Jarek, Tony, Gus, Sayeed and Carl. The competition was heating up and they were clearly determined to outdo each other to ensure their place on the next round.

By now I didn't need to supervise their cleaning out as they were now doing automatically and actually helping each other, possibly to gain favour with the audience I imagine. That left me free to help Richard get the toys ready for action as tonight's aim was anal stretching. Each guy would have four butt plugs, ranging in size from small cock size up to large fist size, which by the end of the evening they had to be able to fully insert into their rectums with ease. I liberally greased each one with Crisco and arranged them in size order, smallest at the front and largest at the back, on the floor in a circle. This was so that the contestants could monitor each other's progress and act as an incentive to do better themselves.

I explained what was required from them this evening, saying that each time they successfully inserted a plug they were to stand up and bend over displaying the buried plug for the group to see and for my inspection. It wasn't a race but to pass this round each guy needed to have inserted all four plugs, failure to do so would mean instant disqualification without the need for the audience voting. The nine men looked at one another with expressions that ranged from confident to apprehensive but none had time to dwell on the matter as I clapped my hands and told them to get started.

In no time at all Dinesh, Jarek and Gus had inserted all four plugs (not surprising as they can all accommodate fists up their back sides) and were free to act as encouraging mentors for the remaining six guys who were still trying to expand their horizons if you follow my drift. Eduardo and Tony were quickly onto the third plug whilst the others were having a hard time on the second plug. It was time to lend a helping hand, so I instructed Flick, Tyler, Sayeed, Carl, Tony and Eduardo to get down on all fours with their bums in the air, as they had done on Tuesday. Then Richard and I each took the biggest plug and started to slowly and gently fuck Eduardo and Tony with them until with groans from each man the huge butt plugs sank inside and their rings clamped firmly down on the plug's neck. We left them to get accustomed to the massive intrusion before starting to slowly pull them out and reinsert them. After about ten minutes their holes were totally stretched out and they could swallow the plugs with ease. Their ordeal was now over and were allowed to shower themselves thoroughly clean. Whilst we were doing this Dinesh, Jarek and Gus had taken the third plugs and mirrored our actions on Flick, Tyler and Carl. Sayeed was left waiting until I was free to assist. Progress was a little slower with these four as they were less anally stretched than the rest but after a lot of encouragement and words of advice they all managed to take in the third plugs. As with Tony and Eduardo we left them for a minute before starting the fucking actions. Finally they were ready for the largest plug and half an hour later even Flick was now proudly impaled on the fist sized plug. The highlight of the evening for me was when Sayeed spontaneously shot his load all over the floor as the widest part of the plug slipped past his protesting anal ring.

Tonight the audience voted off Carl, the only reason I can assume is that he perhaps showed the least enthusiasm with the butt plugs or perhaps was the least photogenic.

FRIDAY 30TH APRIL 2010

Dear diary, I can't believe another month has flown past, how time flies when you're having fun! Or should that be when you're working like mad and only getting a little bit of fun on the side......

Thankfully for my sanity at least, tonight was the last evening of the training sessions and the contestants have been whittled down to seven with Tony being voted off. Again as with Carl I think it was more down to the way he came across with the cameras rather than anything he did wrong.

Last night was relatively easy as far as pushing anal boundaries go, well I think so at least, tonight was going to be the final boundary to be crossed. After being cleaned out I told them that they were going to stand in a ring facing the back of the guy in front. Then having liberally greased up one hand and the arse in front with Crisco they were going to fist each other until the recipient had cum with or without manual assistance of the fister.

Standing back I observed the daisy chain fisting with a rock hard erection, the only thing holding me back from whacking off was the fact that the three cameras were all over the place trying to record in close up detail each fist as it slid in and out of the hole it was impaling and I needed to maintain a professional stance throughout. By the end of the fistathon eight guys lay collapsed on the floor in a sweaty, dirty heap totally exhausted and spaced out for their experiences.......

Having cleaned themselves inside and out again under a hot shower, I handed them their uniforms again before we strode back into the auditorium for the final vote off. After Carl was voted off Liam and I thanked everyone involved in the competition for all the hard work that went into making it a success. Then we thanked the competitors for participating in every task set before them and pushing their boundaries so willingly, and finally we thanked the audience for their votes and we hoped they enjoyed the spectacle. We also pointed out that they had selected the volunteer punishers themselves so they had no room to complain should they not like the results further down the road! The final speech I had to make was tell the remaining seven contestants that from tomorrow onwards they will be assuming the role of a Volunteer Punisher twenty four seven and would be expected to act accordingly at all times. Next week will be their final assessment when one last contestant will be voted off leaving the six permanent punishers.

After that they were free to go and enjoy their last night of relative freedom, talking of which I was now free myself to go back to my normal shift patterns and get back to having a social life again. Okay, that can be read as seeing more of Jason........ Mmm, now that's a problem waiting to be solved.

I very much hope you have enjoyed my story and I would welcome any feedback. Please email me.

Thanks.

1...67891011