Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, I'll take some water."

"I'm fine," Bobby said.

"Okay," Kelly said. "Back in a jiffy."

After Paige heard the door close, she turned to Bobby.

"Bobby, is this..."

"Do you like her? She's a fan. I met her on one of the forums. I texted her anonymously. She's part of the fan club and thinks you're really hot. I saw she wrote a fan fic about you that was pretty steamy... with you and another girl."

Bobby handed Paige the opened webpage. Paige looked at it and started scrolling through a first-person narrative written by Kelly about having an unlikely lesbian experience with her backstage at one of her shows. Some of the graphic detail made her blush, but they weren't anything Bobby was shying away from, obviously. In fact, she could tell that he was rock hard just reading it next to her, his breathing heavy now.

"Tell me she isn't perfect, sweetie, and I'll call it off."

Paige sighed heavily, weighing her options.

"I'm... I'm just nervous. You could have given me some warning."

"I only just found out she'd be down when I texted you."

Paige sighed again.

"I can't believe I'm about to have sex with a girl..."

Bobby's eyes lit up. He drew his girlfriend into a deep kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth and reminding her how much he loved her and wanted to be with her. Their embrace was cut short when Kelly returned with a soda and bottle of water in her hand. Kelly saw that Bobby was showing Paige her fan fic, which made her cheeks flush red. Paige looked up and found herself equally embarrassed, not knowing how to proceed with the situation any longer. A girl wrote this, she thought? It had to do with vibrators and licking some very private areas that up until Ken, only Bobby had tasted before. Certainly no female fan she met had fantasized about this sort of thing.

Or did they?

"I'm so embarrassed. I hope you don't mind my writing that kind of stuff on the forum..."

"No, I just... didn't realize it was so popular. You have a lot of hits... and comments." There were comments begging for a sequel, or for her to write further in depth regarding specific acts, or to include some acts she had never even heard of before.

"My posts get noticed I guess..."

"Are you a, um..." Paige began, stammering off.

"Bisexual. I... like guys too. I've just always fantasized about being with another girl, you know? Just curious and all, so I figured, why not fantasize about a rockstar girl?"

Paige blushed.

"So, this is all for Bobby then is it? Lucky boy." Kelly said.

"Yeah, he is..."

"Bobby also says you've never been with a girl?"

"No..."

"That's okay. Neither have I. I think it's hot, what you all did..."

Paige blushed.

"Bobby here was just showing me some photos he took of you earlier..."

Paige's heart dropped into her stomach when Kelly gestured to her phone. Kelly showed Paige that Bobby had sent her the private candids he had snapped of her in the shower earlier, which instantly made her blush and furious. But this was what she had agreed to after all, so she couldn't really stay mad at Bobby for very long.

"Wow, I'm really embarrassed..."

"Don't be. I think these are really hot. You have an amazing body, Paige. And, well, as for the cum on your face... that's just icing on the cake as they say. I think it's hot."

"You do?" Paige asked.

"My ex-boyfriend loved giving me facials. Any chance he got he just shot his load all over me. And he came pretty heavy, just like Bobby, so I was absolutely drenched."

"You have a very beautiful face, I bet you look amazing with cum on your face," Bobby told Kelly, much to Paige's disbelief. She could also tell that Bobby was hard.

"Thanks, sweetie," Kelly said.

"Did you eat any of it?"

"I swallowed a lot of it."

"Was this the first time you had cum on your face?" Kelly asked Paige.

"Second. The first time... Bobby and my manager came on my face."

"Wow? A double-facial? What did you think?" Kelly asked, Paige in disbelief that she was sharing her most intimate details about her sex life with this stranger.

"It was... good," was all Paige could muster.

"Sweetheart," Bobby said. "Don't be shy. I showed her the pictures so we could skip that part. Tell her how you really felt," he added, taking Paige's hand and placing it gently on the aching bulge in between his legs and pressing down on it firmly. Paige whimpered, the feeling of her hand on a rock hard penis causing her body to flood with excitement and anticipation. "Don't hold anything back... okay?" Bobby added.

Paige sighed and considered.

"It was great. I loved having both cocks in hand, two sticks of meat all for me and then when they started spurting... it was like they were letting me know how sexy they found me. I felt like such a slut afterward..." Paige went on, cheeks flushed, her pussy flooding with the excitement from reciting such explicit feelings out loud.

"I always do too..."

Paige just smiled. She was too embarrassed to go on.

"Well... why don't we start with kissing?" Kelly stated suddenly.

Kelly leaned over Bobby and took the nubile rockstar's face into her hands and gently planted her soft lips on hers. It reminded Bobby of the time he got to watch Paige kiss a girl at a party and instantly made him so horny that his cock started to ache. Their lips barely touched, Paige obviously nervous to open her mouth much.

"Paige, you have to open your mouth to be kissed," Bobby reminded her.

When he saw her lips part, he saw Kelly's tongue escape into it.

Paige's hand was still on the thing she wanted most: cock. But kissing a girl? She wasn't sure about it, though it was turning her on to feel her boyfriend's erection literally pulsing beneath his jeans the more she kissed this girl. So Paige let lose and stuck her tongue into her partner's mouth and felt its wetness. She could taste her lip balm, her gentleness, and wondered if this was what it was like for Bobby to kiss her. She grabbed Bobby's bulge as her kiss turned into a full-fledged make-out party.

Paige pulled away from the kiss and smiled nervously back at Bobby and Kelly.

"Paige, sweetie, why don't you lie back for me?" Kelly asked.

Bobby watched Kelly crawl on top of Paige and start to kiss her, their lips meeting awkwardly at first, Paige remembering kissing that girl at the party. It was awkward, so Paige kept her eyes closed and felt her heart flutter at the thought of not just pleasing Bobby, but in giving him his ultimate fantasy. Paige knew Bobby loved her. But it also turned Paige on knowing that she was getting to fool around with a girl that he wanted to be with. Her kisses were soft and tainted with the faintest hint of cherries, Kelly's hands sliding up and down the naked skin of her arms and down her long jean-clad legs. Her tongue pushed into her mouth as she felt those same hands slip in and out of her shirt, teasing her between her legs, gliding over her breasts on top of her shirt. When Kelly's hand grabbed the belt buckle, Paige's heart skipped a beat and knew she'd have to take over. Kelly rolled off of her as Paige began to unfasten her belt and jeans, turning over to see Bobby watching her as she slipped Kelly's jeans off her creamy smooth legs. She couldn't believe that she was actually undressing this young girl she had just met.

"What are you doing?" Bobby asked, pulling himself out of his jeans.

"Taking her pants off," Paige replied.

"Why?"

"So I can have sex with her."

"How?"

"By... eating her... pussy," Paige said in disbelief of the words escaping her mouth.

"Did you ask her for permission yet?" Bobby asked.

Paige blushed and turned back to Kelly who shuddered beneath her.

"May I eat your pussy, Kelly?" Paige asked, not believing the words leaving her mouth.

"Can I eat yours after?"

"Yes..."

"Finger me first."

Paige nodded and left Kelly clad only in a thin pair of pink cotton panties that gently hugged her privates and nothing else. Paige smiled nervously as Kelly pulled her feet out of her jeans. When she finally had them off, Kelly turned back to Paige and brought her back into a deep kiss. Their tongues wove around inside Paige's mouth until Kelly pulled hers out and began trailing her kisses down the side of her neck, sending gooseflesh all over her skin. Then, Paige felt Kelly pull at her shirt and she knew it wouldn't be much longer before she ended up naked with this girl. Paige had never been naked in front of anyone except her first boyfriend and then Ken before.

Finally, she had to sit up and peel her own shirt off as Kelly was having difficulties. Then, all at once, she was left completely topless before Kelly and Bobby who both drank in her medium-sized, perky breasts. Kelly ran her fingertips over them and began kneading them like dough, the sensation driving Paige wild. Her locker room fantasies of touching other women in the shower, a fantasy she never told Bobby about, were coming true. She had always imagined, showering with other girls and walking up to them and being allowed to touch their privates. They didn't have sex so much as Paige just reached out and touched their breasts, or between their legs.

"Look at these cute little boobies. Mm."

"They're amazing, aren't they?" Bobby said, reaching out and touching her left breast. Paige shuddered at the feeling of being nude and groped by Kelly and her boyfriend. She smiled bashfully and felt her own excitement flooding between her legs and dampening her panties in a way that only happened on particularly bothersome occasions. Then, Kelly crossed her arms and tore her shirt off her body, revealing her medium-sized breasts with small, tan areoles and tiny, hard nipples.

Kelly dove in and pushed Paige back, immediately planting kisses all over her breasts while occasionally running her hands through her hair. She trailed her kisses all the way down toward her naval and teased them just inside her panties.

"Paige, why don't you kiss Kelly's breasts?" Bobby asked.

Paige rolled over on top of Kelly and took her private mounds up to her lips and then began to roll her tongue all over the nipple. She had never touched a woman's breast before outside her own, let alone sucked on one, but even she was starting to a rush from doing it. Here she was, nearly naked and sucking on another half-naked woman's breast for the pleasure of not just her and her partner, but of that partner's boyfriend. Kelly dug her nails into Paige's back and quickly put herself back on top of her, instantly clawing at her underwear. Paige wanted to say no and fight back, but her grip was too powerful and nearly in an instant her panties were yanked off her privates and pulled down her creamy white legs, leaving her completely nude on the bed. Her silky smooth vagina was now on full display with her legs spread, her slit glistening with desire and her lips swollen with anticipation. Paige moaned out.

"Wow, Paige that's incredibly beautiful. I love that you keep your pussy shaven."

Paige didn't know what made her hornier, that she was displaying her vagina to her boyfriend or this girl. Kelly quickly removed her underwear, revealing that she, too, shaved. Then, when she rolled back on top of Paige and she felt their privates mash together. A surge of electricity surged through Paige's clitoris. They started making out again, Paige now clawing at Kelly's back and running down her lower back over her naked butt as she started pressing her nub against her own and humping her like a boy would. But instead of feeling a man's excitement against her opening, she felt the soft flesh of Kelly's wet pussy. It started to drive her wild and she wanted more.

"I want you to finger my pussy, Paige" Kelly asked Paige.

"Okay..."

"Take your time. Don't be nervous. Here."

Kelly took Paige's hand and put it on her vagina. It was soft and forbidden, Kelly's fingers finding her own privates in her rhythm and starting to rub them. Paige molded Kelly's privates with her hands, kneading at the girl's vagina at her clitoris.

"Touch me all over," Kelly whispered into her ear.

"How many fingers can you fit in your pussy, Kelly?" Bobby asked, suddenly bringing Paige back down to earth as they continued to make out and finger each other like horny students at an all-girl's school forced to make love out of necessity.

"Just a couple," she admitted honestly.

"Why don't you show me?"

"What do I get out of it?" she asked semi-playfully.

"I'll let you watch me grab my cock."

"Deal."

Bobby unbuckled his belt as Kelly reached down nervously to fit two fingers in her impossibly tight vagina. Paige had to lean back to give her enough space to maneuver, but she was no longer focused on her, beautiful as she was. Paige was now watching Bobby pull off his jeans and boxers to reveal his aching penis, stiff as a rock and bigger than he'd been in a while. Kelly saw that his shaft was covered in beautiful pulsating veins, the head dripping wet with excitement, his entire pubic area shaved clean just like her own. It looked like something she might see dangling between the legs of a Greek statute, only this thing was her plaything. Then, she reached out and started to cup his balls gently, sliding her hands up toward his shaft while he began to stroke himself like a horny schoolboy in front of her. Paige just watched Kelly molest her boyfriend with one hand and realized right then how jealous of a girl she truly was. It didn't bother her at all, the way Bobby looked at her lustfully. Because she knew they were in love. Still, she knew this was how Bobby felt watching her fuck Ken. Part of her wanted it to stop, but she couldn't anymore.

"Your boyfriend has a beautiful dick," Kelly admitted.

"Thank you..." Paige answered.

"Can I suck it?" she asked.

"After she licks your pussy," Bobby stated.

"Deal..."

Kelly lied down beside Paige and started to massage her outer lips and clitoris while continuing to pump her own fingers inside of herself. Paige realized that she was up.

Paige maneuvered between Kelly's legs and instantly caught her intoxicating scent. She enjoyed the way it made her feel, but she still couldn't believe she was about to lick another woman's most intimate place. Kelly's vagina looked like a George O'Keege painting, Paige thought, as she neared it and finally stuck out her tongue. The taste was overpowering, but sweet, the sensations of her tongue on this girl's vagina instantly making her feel ashamed. But she could tell her boyfriend loved it, and she wanted to make a show for him, so she stuck out her tongue and began to lick her swollen lips and all over her clitoris. Was Bobby really going to let Kelly suck his cock right in front of her? The thought of this girl's lips around Bobby's cock made her juices flow between her legs. Paige looked up and saw Bobby stroking his cock to the sight of her first experience performing oral sex on a girl. It was a bit odd, Paige thought, knowing that this girl had also fantasized about this situation.

"Is this how you imagined it?" Bobby asked Kelly.

"Oh my God, more than you could imagine. Do I taste okay, Paige?"

"Mm, yes."

"What do you think of eating pussy?" Bobby asked.

"It's... different."

"How?"

"She's... soft... and kind of sweet. And she smells really sweet too."

Paige started to slip her tongue inside of Kelly's hole and then soon felt her legs wrap around the back of her neck and draw her deeper into her womanhood. Paige moaned as her nose and lips were pulled inside of Kelly, her mess smearing all over her cheeks, nose, and chin. When she started bucking against her face, Paige knew she was doing something right. She felt Kelly's hands in her hair, pulling it, drawing her deeper inside of her opening. Then, Kelly started grinding her vagina all over her face, smearing her excitement all over her. It felt forbidden and unnatural, but still, Paige got a thrill out of playing with this girl. She was finally happy she got to know what girl's tasted and felt like. And it made her feel even more ashamed when she realized that this girl would forever remember her in this compromised position...

"Oh, Paige... right there. Yes, oh... right there. Lick that pussy... eat it..."

Bobby approached Kelly with his cock in hand and looked to Paige.

"You don't mind a quick blowjob, do you sweetie?" Bobby asked.

Paige shook her head.

"You have your mouthful anyway." Bobby turned to Kelly, his cock dripping with excitement. "Do you want to suck this?" Bobby asked playfully.

"More than anything."

"Will you deep-throat me?"

Kelly reached out, grabbed Bobby's cock, and stuffed it deep inside her throat, gagging herself for him and proving that she could deep-throat. Still, Bobby pushed her head down further, which caused her eyes to water over. The sight of Bobby forcing this girl onto his cock made her a fury of jealousy, and yet, there was her dripping vagina right in front of her. She couldn't stop licking or tasting or fingering.

Kelly finally started to choke and pulled herself off of Bobby, coughing immediately afterward. She looked up at him, make-up ruined, mascara running, eyes watering.

"That deep enough for you?"

"Why don't you show me how you give head now?"

"Gladly... Christ your girlfriend... wow... she sure can eat pussy..."

Kelly blushed as Kelly took Bobby into her mouth and started to bob up and down on it. Bobby turned to his girlfriend and smiled excitedly at her. She flashed a smile.

"How's her pussy?" he asked.

"Yummy. How's her mouth?"

"Warm... and deep... oh, wow... do you want... some help?" Bobby asked.

"Sure..."

Kelly looked up at Bobby, heart beating rapidly knowing that he was about to join Paige between her legs. She groaned with pleasure as his penis slipped out of her throat and she watched him maneuver between her legs, joining a nervous Paige.

When she felt his tongue between her legs, she grabbed his hair and pulled her as deep into her womanhood as he could, burying him inside of her soaking flower.

"God... eat my pussy..." Kelly called out.

Bobby just smiled, excited by the taste of Kelly. He turned to see his girlfriend, her nose, lips, and chin coated in Kelly's glistening juices. Her smell was overpowering and intoxicating. He kissed her deeply, Kelly's femininity tainting their senses.

"I love you, sweetie," Bobby said.

"I love you too," Paige replied.

Kelly started to rub her nub at the sound of Bobby and Paige reaffirming their love for one another as they licked her clean. She wanted to squirt all over them when she erupted, covering both of them in her sweet nectar. Both of their fingers and tongues started to invade her. The familiar pressure of one of their fingers pressing inside of her butt caused her to scream out. She was getting finger-fucked and licked all over now.

"Oh God! Yes! Yes! Keep fingering me!"

Kelly got up and kneeled over Paige's face. Paige nervously laid back as she watched Kelly masturbate with renewed fervor; pointing her vagina right at her like Bobby did to her with his penis right before he marked her. And then, Kelly exploded and a waterfall of her juices started spraying out of her all over Kelly. At first she thought it was pee, but then she realized it was cum. She was physically ejaculating like Bobby. She didn't even know girls could do that, and here she was ejaculating all over her face like Bobby did. Paige was getting her very first feminine facial. The sight of her nectar erupting out of her was the most forbidden, pornographic thing she'd ever seen, but she fell in love with the sight after a few moments of being painted by her.

"All marked..." she huffed before collapsing back on the bed.

"I didn't... know girls could do that..." Paige managed.