Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I masturbate a lot and read up on the Internet how to do that. I've always wanted to cum on someone's face. Now I know why guys love doing that. It's really, really hot!"

Paige couldn't stand it anymore. She crawled on top of Kelly and lowered her soaking pussy to her face. Paige then watched Kelly plant her lips right on her vulva.

Kelly's eyes locked with Paige's. Kelly gently started kissing Paige's privates. She shuddered to think of how amazing it felt, yet how odd it was to see a girl delivering her such pleasure in such a taboo way. She started running her hands through her hair, embarrassed to see the mess she was leaving smeared all over her face after just a few moments on top of her. Her nectar must have been practically leaking out of her, considering the mess she had left. She wondered how she looked right now, with female cum sprayed all over her face. Her hair was soaked and matted to her face, the smell of sex and cum stimulating her nostrils and taste-buds. Apparently, Kelly really liked her and she had wanted her to know that by coming all over her.

"I'm going to kiss these lips down here the same way I kissed your other lips..."

And with that, Paige watched Kelly begin to make out with her vulva, her lips sloppily dragging all over her outer lips. Paige began to groan and moan in ecstasy.

"How does she taste, Kelly?" Bobby asked, lying beside her and gently caressing her naked body, dragging his fingertips up over her soft mounds and over her nipples, eyes fixated on Kelly's tongue inside of his girlfriend's privates at that moment.

"Really sweet," was all she could say.

Kelly continued to lick Paige's slit, the forbidden taste of her vagina on her tongue.

Her nose awkwardly pressed into the rockstar's nub as she continued to use her tongue to penetrate her over and over again.

"Oh, wow... yeah... Kelly, oh my God that feels amazing... oh yes..." Paige started screaming while grabbing the young brunette's hair and pulling her innocent face into her womanhood and rubbing it all over her, smearing her nectar all across it.

"Yeah..." Kelly moaned.

"How you holding up sweetie?" Bobby asked, standing up and presenting his cock to her. "You still crazy about cock?" he asked her. Paige just stared at her boyfriend.

"Yeah... I love it," she said before swallowing the erect cock before her while Kelly continued to lap and penetrate her, occasionally using her fingers to rub her clitoris.

The sensation of having cock stuffed in her throat and a woman licking her was too much. Paige felt a familiar, tingling sensation deep inside her that finally erupted causing her whole body to go rigid and numb. It was electricity, like a limb falling asleep only to be over stimulated moments later. The deep pressure inside her vagina exploded and with that eruption came a flood of release she saw spill all over Kelly. She reveled in the facial, letting Paige continue to come on her face. Paige had never ejaculated before, but here she was ejaculating onto a beautiful woman's face.

"So Paige... I really need to cum..."

"Well why don't you come on both of our faces? How's that sound, Paige?" Kelly said.

"How about I just dump this entire load all over you and Paige licks it off and then you two swap my cum?" Bobby said.

"You're kinky. Actually, I think I'd like to see what this pretty girl's face looks like with cum on it. Then I'd be happy to lick it off her and swap cum with her, dirty boy."

"You wouldn't mind if I came on your face, would you?" Bobby asked his girlfriend.

"Not at all..."

"Then come down at the foot of the bed. Kelly, hold my girlfriend's face for me..."

Kelly helped Paige up and crawled onto the floor at the foot of the bed, in disbelief that she was about to help Paige get blasted in the face with hot cum from her lover.

She held her face still as Bobby maneuvered over both of them like a male porn star preparing to come on a lovely face. Paige's heart raced at he idea of being ejaculated on again. She looked up at Bobby and smiled nervously, then back down at his cock, which he stroked feverishly. The tip was dripping with pre-cum, his whole shaft starting to bulge and throb. It needed to explode and it needed to do so on her face.

"Come on my face, Bobby."

"Yeah, Bobby... come all over this pretty little rockstar slut's face..." Kelly said.

"Oh, God... here it comes..."

Bobby could literally feel the semen rushing out of his balls and shooting through his shaft just as he orgasmed. The stream escaped his shaft and the release shot out right up the length of his girlfriend's face. A long, thick, white rope of sticky semen splattered down across her forehead, which trailed down over her cheeks and lips.

A second burst shot out of Bobby and he saw a thick helping of his seed rocket out of his head and land right down the length of Paige's nose, starting at her brow and ending right on the tip. He smiled, incredulously, and then aimed to shoot a thick helping of sperm right over her cheek, underneath her right eye, beside the first rope that was already cascading down Paige's soft skin. He then started to erupt all over her cheeks and lips, completely coating his girlfriend's face in his sticky cum.

"What a beautiful facial," Bobby breathed.

"Wow... look at you..." Kelly said, turning Paige's head toward her to inspect her.

"What's on your face?" Bobby asked.

"Cu... semen... your semen is on my face."

"God, you look so beautiful with all of that cum on your face. I want some pictures," Kelly said.

Paige felt nervous about having even more x-rated candids of her winding up in the ethos, but after what she shared with this girl, she felt there was nothing she could deny Kelly anymore. The taste of her womanhood still danced on her taste buds. So Paige just leaned back against the foot of the bed and let Kelly capture photo after photo of her face dripping in Bobby's seed, wondering if she'd masturbated to this exact scenario before. She felt the warm cream spill down the contours of her face and wondered how many cum-face pictures Kelly would be satisfied with taking.

"I want pictures of your cum-face, Kelly," Bobby blurted out suddenly.

"Here's my phone."

Bobby took Kelly's phone from her and scrolled through her pedestrian photos until landing on a photo of her face drenched in thick, white cum. Bobby's heart stopped.

"God, look at this..."

Paige felt humiliated as Kelly snapped off more pictures.

"There are some of me naked, send as many as you want to yourself."

Bobby scrolled through Paige's phone and found some self-took pictures of her in a bathroom mirror, displaying her full-frontal nudity to anyone who saw. Some more seemed to be taken by another individual, the pictures of Kelly sprawled out, spread-eagle on the bed, her pussy on full-display to anyone who wanted to see it.

"All right..."

Kelly then bent down and began to drag her wet tongue across Paige's face. She shuddered. The sensation of Kelly's tongue cleaning her like a baby chic and lapping up her boyfriend's fresh seed caused her to shudder. Then, Kelly leaned over Paige.

"Open your mouth, sweetie," Bobby said.

Paige did as she was told and then saw Kelly release Bobby's semen from her mouth.

It stretched out of it and spilled onto her tongue. Paige held the seed in her mouth and then switched positions with Kelly and let it fall back into the brunette's mouth.

"Kelly, since Paige got to receive the facial... you can have the honor of swallowing."

With an audible gulp, Kelly swallowed all of Bobby's cum and Paige's spit.

"Well... I think we could use a shower..."

Paige nodded in agreement, but said nothing, her heart racing still. She couldn't believe she had just had sex with another girl, let alone let that same girl fool around with her boyfriend. The thought that all of Bobby's seed and her spit was in this girl's stomach actually turned Paige on, much as she couldn't understand why. She pulled herself up and looked into Bobby's eyes. He brought her in for a deep, wet kiss that she quickly melted into. He slipped his fingers inside of her and she melted.

"Why don't you see if Ken responded," Bobby said, Paige having suddenly forgotten all of the deeply pornographic pictures she had let Bobby take of her to send to Ken.

Paige saw that she had a reply.

She had numerous photos of Ken's hard cock, with his hand wrapped around it. She saw in another photo that he was masturbating over a photo of her on the face of a promotional poster he had countless copies of lying around his office. In the final photo, Ken had ejaculated all over her face on the poster, it being covered by thick ropes of hot, sticky, white cum. It made her blush to think she had caused him that much pleasure... or release. She could still feel Ken's seed all over her face and desperately wished it was her actual face he had waited to erupt all over. Paige was shocked that she couldn't wait for another opportunity to put Ken's thick cock in her wanting mouth and suck it until it erupted all over her like a volcano spewing thick ropes of creamy sperm all over her face and symbolically marking her as his. Would Bobby be okay with that, though? Would she have to lick another girl's privates for the opportunity she wondered? Was this all a very permanent evolution in her sex life, Paige wondered? She finally showed the picture of her photograph splattered in semen to Bobby.

"Well, Ken texted me photos of him coming on... a picture of me."

"I think he wants to fuck you again."

"Can you blame him? You just sent him all of those pictures of me."

"Not really. So... ready to shower with Kelly?"

Paige blushed when she met eyes with Kelly in the shower again, nude. Bobby made sure that she was in the center of them. Paige wanted to shower, but Kelly wanted to kiss. Bobby told them if they did, he would be more than happy to clean them. After a few minutes, he was quickly massaging shampoo into both of their scalps and using a warm washcloth to gently clean both of their vaginas. After some heavy petting, Bobby delivered an unexpected cum shot to Paige's face, which he gently washed from her face immediately after. After they were all fully drained and clean, Bobby, Paige, and Kelly dressed one another and finally came to the end of their fun.

"I'm glad I got to experience you two," Kelly said.

"Me too," Paige admitted.

"Text me some pictures sometime and I'll reciprocate. Or call me sometime. I wouldn't mind listening to you two get it on while I rub myself silly!"

"Sounds good," Bobby said.

Kelly brought Paige in for a deep kiss.

"You ate me like nobody else."

"I'm glad you enjoyed..." Paige said before turning to leave with Bobby.

TO BE CONTINUED...