Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could eat your pussy all day," Bobby said, slipping his fingers inside her from behind. He pulled out of her and showed her a thin strand of her excitement stretching away between both of his fingers. "Look at you, babe," he said.

"I want you, Bobby," was all she could think to say.

"You ready for this?" he asked her, Paige feeling nervous, as this act always pushed her to the edge and made her feel like she was going to get sick. One day, she feared that she would.

"Yes," she said, swallowing nervously. "I... oh my God," she exclaimed, just as Bobby put his hands on her naked shoulders and started pressing her down to her knees on the hard tile floor. It was probably filthy, but it wasn't like she was about to be performing the most sanitary act, either.

"What?" Bobby asked.

"That's Derrick Scott, the lead singer of Eye Of The Storm!" she said, pointing to a tall, blue-eyed, black haired rockstar undressing in the stall across from them. When he turned and saw Paige looking at her, his eyes went wide in recognition and he smiled. He couldn't see her privates from that far away, her chest practically pressed against the stall, but he could see she was showering with her boyfriend, which slightly embarrassed her.

"Hey! I know you! You're Paige Whitman!" he exclaimed.

"Hello," was all she thought to say as Bobby just waved.

Then he did something that surprised her. He gathered up his towel and clothes and walked out of the stall shirtless, carrying his things over to the stall right next to the one she shared with Bobby. Her heart fluttered as he reached out and extended his hand across the thin stall.

"It's nice to finally meet you!" Derrick said, extending his hand over the thin stall.

"I... yes, you too" she said, awkwardly sliding her arm over her breasts and extending her free hand to him before he reached out and shook Bobby's hand beside her.

"Fancy meeting the girl from Flying Castles in the shower," he exclaimed.

"Wow, you're, uh... your band is so amazing! Thanks for, uh... bringing us along, you know?" she stammered nervously before her longtime crush, blushing in his presence in so exposed a way.

"No problem. I love your record and your live show too! I couldn't not bring you guys," he said, stepping into the shower and turning it on. He slipped off his pants and Paige suddenly realized that only a thin sheet of plastic separated them from being able to see the other's naked body. He was cut, more than Bobby, and a little taller too. She longed to touch his muscular frame, to glance down and see what kind of a tool he had dangling between his legs.

"Oh, wow... thank you! I can't believe you listen to it!" Paige admitted.

"I do, non-stop he said," stepping under the shower. "All this time I thought you were single as the day you were born, but I catch you showering with your long-time guitarist... I guess the rumors about you two dating are true... unless you're just that comfortable with one another that you shower together," Derrick said, cracking a joke, nodding to Bobby who smiled.

"We're boyfriend/girlfriend," he confirmed, Paige swallowing hard.

"So much for seeing you at the back of the bus," Derrick said, winking at her, which almost caused her to feint. Bobby didn't seem to mind, either, as she felt him press up against her backside and slide over her cheeks and lower back.

"Obviously it's pretty serious," Derrick said, smiling.

"Yeah, what can I say... I love this guy," Paige admitted, still keeping an arm over her breasts, realizing nobody had ever seen her this exposed except for Bobby and her manager. Just the sensation of him on her backside, poking at her rear gave her a rush. She wondered what was going through his mind right then, but obviously it didn't bug him since he was casually washing himself under the showerhead.

"I bet, well... look at me being so nosey. Here you two are in the shower trying to have a little privacy. I just wanted to say hi, but I'll give you your arm back now," Derrick said, joking, turning back around and stepping under the showerhead.

"Oh, uh... no, it's fine. I... shouldn't be so self-conscious. Have to remember out here on the road I have to just be one of the guys," Paige said, dropping her arm and turning back around, stepping under the shower with Bobby who began massaging a small helping of shampoo into her hair.

"That throat is mine," Bobby whispered into her ear, which made her melt, knowing Derrick was so close to them misbehaving, though couldn't hear any of it.

"So where's your girlfriend?" Paige asked, watching Derrick wash himself, his back to her.

"Oh, I'm as single as they come. I prefer to sample on the road... no offense," he said, arching his back, Paige watching his muscles flex as she admitted to being a player just like every other band member she had ever met.

"None taken, I get it," Paige said, Bobby pulling her closer to her, his erection pressing between her cheeks and slipping over her smooth vulva.

Derrick turned around just then and Paige froze when their eyes locked.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Derrick said.

"No, it's fine. It's a public shower. Like I said... one of the guys. Nothing you haven't seen before I'm sure," Paige admitted, her boyfriend kissing her on the back of her neck.

"None that looked as amazing as yours, wow! No offense, Bobby," Derrick said.

Bobby shook his head. 'They are pretty amazing aren't they?"

Paige was shocked to hear Bobby so casually dismiss the fact that this idol of hers was now oogling over her naked breasts like a horny schoolboy in high school.

"Oh," Paige said, blushing, feeling anxious and excited at the same time. "I'm sure you say that to every girl who shows you her tits," she added playfully.

"Sure, but I mean it with you, Paige. You have phenomenal breasts," Derrick insisted.

"Well... uh... wow! Thank you! That means a lot coming from you. I'm sure you've seen your fair share," she said.

Derrick laughed out loud then. "I've seen a lot of breasts in my day, sure, but those are easily one of the best looking pair I've seen. I love how large and puffy those cute areolas are... and pink... they really compliment those milky white mounds they're sitting on top of. Those are works of art, Paige, really!" Derrick stated excitedly.

"I've never seen a pair quite like them," Bobby added coyly.

"Wow... thank you, guys," Paige said.

Bobby nudged her from behind and gently put pressure on her shoulders, which shocked her. She turned and nudged him back, not wanting to be made a fool of in front of her childhood icon. He kept trying to get her to go down, but this wasn't Ken. He was basically in charge of their spot on the Warped Tour. She didn't want to get a reputation in the music industry that spread. Ken was low-key, but Derrick did not have that kind of reputation. She heard stories about his band that rivaled Billy Idol's Behind the Music special.

"Am I interrupting something?" Derrick finally asked.

"Sorry, my boyfriend is just a little worked up," Paige said.

"Oh... you guys came here to... I get it. I'm sorry I cock-blocked. I'll come back after the show," Derrick said turning off the shower and reaching for his towel, Paige suddenly shocked by her own feelings of guilt and disappointment.

"Oh, no! I mean, don't leave on our behalf!" she blurted out, not believing the words leaving her mouth before they formed as thoughts in her head.

"Well, I don't want to get in the way obviously," Derrick said.

"No, I mean... it's just... we were going to get kind of... rough... and I don't want to like make you uncomfortable is all," Paige said, turning back to Bobby, seeing that he was okay with where she was taking things all on her own.

"Like... rough, how?" Derrick asked.

"I... it's kind of embarrassing..." Paige said, blushing bashfully.

"Look at you blushing... what is it that embarrasses you so much?" he asked, smiling, turning the shower back on.

"I... Bobby already went down on me this morning and I... I kind of promised him that he could... use my mouth... roughly..." she said, trying to form the sentence as delicately as possible.

"You were going to let Bobby fuck your throat?" Derrick asked bluntly.

"To put it another way," Paige admitted, smiling.

"Look at you getting embarrassed," Bobby said behind her, rubbing her breasts in front of her rockstar crush and tugging on her already erect nipples.

"Hey if you guys want to do that, I'll leave you to it, seriously," Derrick offered.

"No, I mean... if you want to go, okay, but if you want to stay then... stay," she said.

"I'd love to stay. If you don't mind my watching you like that is all..." Derrick added.

"No. I... I don't mind..." she added, the boys exchanging a look that seemed to convey their mutual understanding of what was about to transpire between the three of them.

Paige smiled and then slowly dropped to her knees.

Derrick leaned over, Paige aware that he could now see her completely nude.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." Paige murmured.

"If you want me to leave, just say the word," Derrick added.

"No... I... I want you to watch me. Just... watch me, okay?" she said.

"Okay. I'm watching..."

Paige smiled as she grabbed Bobby's member and slowly slipped it into her mouth, keeping her eyes locked on Derrick who stared at her hungrily. She wrapped her tongue around his head, licked the underside of his head, and then took him back into her mouth and started to bob up and down on it, trying to keep her eyes on Derrick as best as she could.

She wanted Derrick to watch her, to watch her deliver one of the most passionate and sloppy blowjobs she had ever given. She made herself gag even, forced Bobby's thick manhood into the back of her throat and tried to make her eyes water over. She had applied a thick layer of mascara and eyeliner earlier in the morning just to add insult to injury, Paige knowing how her boyfriend loved to really mess her up when she performed fellatio on him.

Paige knew her make-up was surely ruined by now from the amount of tears that had run from her eyes when Bobby passionately and vigorously took matters into his own hands. Paige never enjoyed the way her gagging on a man's cock sounded, but she had simply gotten used to the fact that both Bobby and even Ken not only loved it, preferred it. Bobby wasn't as big as Ken, sure, but he was still above average and driven by a young man's voracity and need to come with a beautiful, naked woman. Ken was different. He got off on the taboo of coming with a barely legal rockstar who was old enough to be his daughter, a girl he also happened to manage. And as x-rated as things had gotten between her boyfriend and manager, never in a million years did she imagine the lead singer of her favorite band would be watching her sucking her boyfriend's thick, dripping erection on a filthy public shower room stall floor.

"You know how to deep-throat, I'm impressed," Derrick commented on her performance.

"I start to gag, but... I can do it," she said in between bobbing sessions, staring up at Derrick while a spider-web of pre-cum and saliva connected her lips to her boyfriend's raging cock.

"It sounds amazing. If I could record it, I'd listen to it over and over every night before I went to bed. I'd make a playlist of all the sounds you've been making... slobbering, sucking, gagging, wretching... all of it," Derrick said boldly.

Paige thought that sounded like quite a titillating thought. She certainly got off on being the concubine for Bobby and Ken, why not for Derrick, she wondered? Obviously Bobby didn't mind.

"How about this?" Paige asked, impaling her head on Bobby and forcing him into the back of her throat. She started to gag and croak, but she held her head in place, allowing even more guttural sounds to erupt from deep in her throat, awful sounds of her body protesting the invasion of her boyfriend's penis into her throat.

"You're such a little fucking whore," Bobby said.

"Oh... you like being called names, do you?" Derrick asked in response to Bobby's comment.

Paige just nodded.

"You mind?" Derrick asked Bobby who shook his head. He turned back down to Paige.

"I didn't want to say anything earlier, but a girl who wanted to shower with her boyfriend out in public like this and who wanted to let her boyfriend fuck her throat... I was thinking what a whore you really turned out to be..." Derrick said.

Paige reveled in being demeaned, and was shocked that she enjoyed it, especially since it was coming from her idol.

"You have no idea," Paige said, taking her boyfriend out of her throat for just a moment, Bobby slipping him back into her mouth before she could finish her thought.

Paige spit, drooled, slobbered over, sucked on, and made love to Bobby's thick manhood all for show, just like she did for Bobby when she was sucking on Ken in front of him. She licked and sucked her boyfriend's organ all the way from his badly swollen balls to his engorged head, which was just oozing with pre-cum, even under the shower. Paige knew her boyfriend was just moments away from emptying the contents of his balls all over her face. He would most definitely facialize her in front of Derrick. How else could he carnally show of his status on this tour than be dumping his warm load all over the object of the main act's leader singer's desire's face right in front of him? The question was, was Paige ready to be facialized in front of Derrick?

"Well, sweetie, I have to admit I'm very impressed by both your vigor and technique, but... this is more of a blowjob than a throat-fucking session like you described," Derrick observed, slipping one of his hands off of the stall's wall separating them.

With that, Bobby grabbed the back of Paige's head and began fucking her throat hard and fast.

It was so intense that Paige began to feel pre-cum and saliva spilling out of her nostrils every time she gagged, which spilled out onto the mess her throat was leaving all over her boyfriend's cock. She hated to think what she must look like being rammed into like this while she gagged and gagged. Bobby hadn't been lying earlier, she had never experienced a thoatjob quite so passionate and quite so rough as this one, her boyfriend practically slamming himself into her throat over and over again without any real regard to her comfort or boundaries, just using her mouth as a fuck-hole like he used her pussy as when he wanted to throw her a good, hard, adult fuck... the kind women got, not young girls her age.

When Paige finally started to hear her boyfriend moan and groan in that familiar way, panting her name like she were the sexual goddess Aphrodite herself, she knew it would only be a few more moments before he climaxed. But was she ready?

"Oh, Paige! Paige! God! Oh, Paige, sweetie, yes!" he kept screaming, finally pulling out of her throat but keeping a firm grip on her hair with one hand while stroking his cock right at her face with the other.

"Oh my God! You are not!" Derrick exclaimed.

"The little whore loves it!" Bobby groaned.

"Is that true?" Derrick asked.

"It's true," she said, slipping her hand between her legs, not realizing just how horny she was until that exact moment. "I love cum on my face," she added playfully but honestly.

Her face was the ultimate target. She might as well have drawn a bulls-eye target on her forehead and written "cum target" in permanent marker beneath for how often her boyfriend and manager had used her face as a depository for their seed.

She didn't mind the act anymore necessarily, kind of liking this new fetish she was discovering, wanting to deeply please and alleviate any pressure Bobby or Ken would ever be feeling. If that meant pointing their cocks at her face instead of her tits, than so be it. But this was the first time she was going to be put on display for another musician, another musician she definitely looked up to and one who obviously found her attractive. To be the object of his desire at the same time as pleasuring her boyfriend made her incredibly wet.

It made Paige more nervous than anything that Bobby had actually thought of her like this, wanted to so viscerally mark her.

"I'm going to come... I'm going to come all over your pretty face, sweetie," Bobby moaned as he slipped himself back in her mouth, rammed it down her throat a few times, and then pulled back out.

Thick strands of pre-cum and saliva spilled away from his swollen, pulsating cock that were still attached to the inside of Paige's mouth. Paige even felt the thick strands of saliva and pre-cum stretch away out of her nostrils and attach themselves to Bobby's cock like strands of thick snot. When she looked up and saw Bobby's reaction to this visual, his eyebrows went up and he swore. Derrick did the same.

"Oh my gosh... look at that..." Bobby said. "It's coming out of your nose," he moaned approvingly.

"Yeah, holy shit!" Derrick exclaimed.

"There was nowhere else for it to go," Paige admitted. "You were fucking my throat pretty hard, Bobby..." she added.

"What a little blowjob slut you turned out to be, Paige. I can't wait to come on your face," Bobby said.

"I'm ready..." Paige admitted nervously, feeling self-conscious about her appearance.

"Here, let me get a picture of this..." Bobby said, reaching for his phone on the bench in the changing room part of the stall. He snapped off a series of what Paige guessed were some of the most humiliating pictures he had taken in an already humiliating collection of blowjob and facial candids.

"A little something for later?" Derrick asked, obviously masturbating himself, Paige thought, looking up at him and smiling.

"You ready for a fresh load of cum on your face?" her boyfriend asked, putting his phone aside and quickly jerking his cock right at her face, the thick strands of pre-cum and saliva attaching themselves from her face, nostrils, and mouth being put to the test. They never broke.

"Always," Paige admitted honestly.

"Here it comes, slut," Bobby exclaimed.

Bobby grunted and moaned Paige's name over and over as he burst all over her forehead. Paige felt a familiar warm splash up over her naked forehead, right into that invisible bulls-eye she imagined Bobby and Ken saw time and time again at the point of their orgasm. It was like an erupting volcano, a jet of icing shooting Paige right in her right eye and sealing it shut instantly; she felt a stinging sensation follow suit.

Bobby titled Paige's head back and began to white-wash her nose, pumping thick, goopy helpings of his sperm all over it, coating it in a layer of cum that reminded Paige of a thick, vanilla custard, though it felt more like hot icing being glazed over her face. She felt like she was some kind of bakery pastry or fresh baked donut being frosted in the morning.

It started to burst out across her lips, the taste of Bobby's semen flooding across her taste buds and coating her teeth. Next, Bobby began to smear his erupting head all over her chin, Paige reveling in the sensation of being painted in so beautiful a manner. It was the sluttiest act she had ever subjected herself to and she always felt immediately self-conscious when it was over... especially now so more than ever since Derrick from Eye of the Storm was watching.

When it was finally over, Paige looked up at Bobby with his cum all over her face.

"Jesus, Paige..." Bobby breathed incredulously.

"How do I look?" she asked anxiously.

"Why don't you ask Derrick," Bobby said, pointing to him.

Paige smiled nervously, turned to him, and pulled herself up. She came face to face with him and could see the shock and arousal written all over his face.

"I... Paige, honey... I don't even know what to say..." he said, moaning, stroking a little faster, Paige wondering how he was enjoying the sight of her.