Diary of a Rockstar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her entire face was decorated in Bobby's thick sperm.

Bobby had certainly enjoyed calling her a slut, and boy did she earn that new pet name, Paige thought. Thick strands of Bobby's semen had attached themselves to the embarrassing mess on her forehead to her little glazed nose, the bridge of her nose, and her congealed lashes. A mess of cum dangled off the tip of her nose as well. And aside from the massive cumshot she had just taken to the face and now wore anxiously, pre-cum and saliva dangled out of her nostrils and her eyes had watered over, her mascara smeared all over her cheeks.

"Jesus Bobby..." Derrick added. "You really got her, man!"

"I've been holding that in for a few days I think," he said, Paige believing it, understanding how busy they've been.

"Here," Bobby said, tilting Paige's face back to him, Paige too slow on the draw, already realizing she was having this new facial catalogued with all of the others on his phone.

She smiled, as she always did, but deep down felt a new sense of degradation and humiliation with each facial cumshot photo she had let be taken of herself.

When she was finished letting Bobby forever capture her embarrassment, he set his camera back down on top of his clothes and stepped back up behind her, groping her breasts for Derrick's amusement. Paige blushed, and also felt humiliated that her private parts had just been so cavalierly put on display for this complete stranger. She usually waited a couple of dates before she let a guy even feel her up, let alone let them see what her naked breasts actually looked like... or what her cum-face looked like, either.

"Paige, wow, sweetie, I don't know what to say. Bobby, you are the luckiest guy on this entire tour," Derrick said excitedly.

"I guess I am. Check this out," Bobby said, taking his finger and scooping up a mess of his sperm off of his girlfriend's chin and then feeding it to her.

Paige took it in her mouth reluctantly, but then decided she ought to go along with it since it would turn her boyfriend and Derrick on so much. Plus, part of her still felt guilty for fucking Ken so often, and in front of Bobby, even though he claimed not to mind. When she swallowed Bobby's sperm, Derrick nearly had a heart attack.

"Holy shit, man! Wow. You are one lucky guy," he said.

"Thanks," he said, taking Paige by the hand and leading her back to the changing area.

"Wait!" Paige exclaimed.

"What?"

"I want to see your dick. You got to see me... do a lot... least you can do is show me," Paige said, turning back to Bobby to confirm it would be okay to look at it. He nodded, which made her incredibly happy. When she peered over the stall, she saw him pumping away at a long cock, halfway between Bobby's and Ken's size, but skinnier than both of theirs.

"What do you think?" Derrick asked, displaying it for her.

"It's big."

"Biggest you've seen?" he asked playfully.

"Nope," she said simply.

"Wow, you little slut," Derrick added, smiling.

"Just being honest," Paige said slyly, cum still dripping down her face.

"No problem. If I'm being completely honest, I'd have to say you have one of the sluttiest cum-faces I've seen in a while... and I've covered up a healthy amount of hot chicks in my day," he said.

"I'm flattered," Paige said, giggling.

"Listen, Paige, me and the guys have been looking to party with you for some time, but we just were too nervous to leave the wrong impression on you... but why don't you two come over after the show tonight, okay? We have my yacht parked in the marina, we'd love for you to come by tonight," Derrick asked.

"Sounds good..." was all she could think to say.

"Great, see you then," Derrick said, grabbing a towel and leaving her, cum-covered, with her boyfriend in the public showers.

After Paige washed her boyfriend's sperm from her face and she let him fuck her quickly while nobody was looking, they got dressed again and headed back to the tour bus where they both took a much-needed nap...

TO BE CONTINUED IN... Chapter 05!