Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,408 Followers

I was trying to breath through my nose, clawing at the carpet with my free hand to stay and trying to think of all sorts of non-erotic things to stay in control, but eventually – after at least three major orgasms – I couldn't take it any more: I let his cock slip from my mouth and screamed:"Fuck, oh fuck!!!"

Brian jumped up right at that moment and started wildly jacking off his shaft over my face; after just a few seconds dozens of tiny drops of cum started raining down all over my face... he had clearly been holding back, waiting for the right moment to cum in my face. Becky, not having been giving the order to stop kept pounding her fingers into me mercilessly, pushing me deeper and deeper into sexual bliss. Even after Brian had finished cumming, had wiped his cum on my chin and had sat back down again, Becky was still at it.

After looking at the two of us for another twenty to thirty seconds, Brian finally whispered:"That's enough Becky!" She stopped, slowly retracting her fingers from my beaten cunt.

"That'll be all Becky."

"Yes sir." she said, as she picked up her clothes and walked out, naked.

Barely able to sit up, I carefully looked up at him, completely out of breath.

He smiled at me and said:"Good little whore" and patted me on the head in the most condescending way.

Strangely enough, I felt proud and smiled back at him, pleased that all had been forgotten.

"Now, get the fuck out." he snapped as he turned towards his computer.

I got up, ignoring my wobbly legs and left his office in a hurry.

Becky was standing behind her desk, still putting on her clothes as I walked up to her.

I glanced at the clock; it was only 9.35 and already my cunt and ass were sore from the abuse; my holes were going to have to get used to this, I thought.

"Nice save, you learn fast." Becky smiled.

"Thanks." I replied, sitting down on my chair and reaching in my bag for some replacement stockings and panties. Then I excused myself and headed for the bathroom once again, cleaning Brian's cum off my face and getting dressed again.

When I came back out, I was surprised that there was still no sign of the other three gentlemen, who were sure to take their turn using me as soon as possible. Curious – and I admit: also a little anxious – I asked Becky.

"They've got a business meeting; big prospective client with a huge portfolio... after the sales pitch, they'll probably take them out to lunch and a few drinks, so I wouldn't expect them before 1pm."

As the guys present, especially Brian had been drained, the rest of the morning was pretty calm, which gave my holes some time to recuperate. The next few hours were actually like having a normal job...

Becky and I had brought sandwiches from home, which we consumed in the kitchen; Brian and Donald went out for lunch, Carter joined us with his lunchbox. After finishing eating, Carter took out his big black dong and rubbed it for a little while, while simply talking to us. Although it looked really yummy, I couldn't touch it without being ordered to.

Suddenly, at about a quarter past one, the three of us were still in the kitchen; David, Henry and Jerry came in, singing and cheering, holding and sharing a bottle of champagne.

Jerry:"Guess what? We got McCarter!"

Figuring that was the portfolio Becky had mentioned earlier, I joined in the celebration and congratulated the threesome along with Becky and Carter. After sharing a few funny and close call moments, all attention was quickly drawn to me.

"So Maya, how about we break you in properly?" Jerry said, after taking another sip from the bottle.

Taken aback by his forwardness, but remembering my place, I stood up and said:"With pleasure, sir!"

"After you, milady." Jerry said, as he melodramatically extended his hand towards the conference room, across the hall. I smiled, nodded and walked towards the conference room, followed by Jerry – who's hand was on my butt before I'd even taken two steps – Henry and David. Carter, his black dong still hanging out, tagged along as well.

"Join us please Becky." Jerry shouted. "We'll need you to keep our cocks warm and hard."

"Fuck yeah!" Henry added, clearly under the influence of all the drinking they'd been doing.

"Yes sir." Becky replied as she joined the parade heading towards the conference room.

I walked in and stopped & turned in front of the large conference table, figuring this was probably where they wanted me. Jerry whipped his cock out and said as he started wanking it:"You won't be needing those clothes hon." Nervously I smiled and undressed.

As I was standing naked in front of all my bosses about a minute later, Jerry asked:"So, who's first?"

I noticed Becky walking in and closing the door behind her.

"I'll go first." David said as he stepped forward, holding his big cock in his hand. He gently nudged me back against the table, so that I had to recline and lean on my elbows; he pulled my legs apart and placed the tip of his cock against my pussy; without any reservation or hesitation, he just pushed forward and started fucking me, slow and soft at first... a bit apprehensive at first, with so many people watching, I tensed up a bit, but when I noticed that the other guys were not actually watching me, but rather talking and joking amongst themselves, I began to relax. Becky meanwhile sank to her knees and start wanking and sucking all cocks, waiting for their turn, moving around on her knees from one to the other. David was getting all worked up and started kneading my tits with one of his hands as he fucked me harder and harder. About a minute later, I could feel his sperm splattering against my vaginal walls.

He buttoned up his pants and called out:"Next."

An impatient Jerry was already waiting and quickly took David's place, eagerly shoving his hard cock into my sopping wet cunt and fucking me wild and rough; I didn't get a lot of time to adjust to his rhythm as he arched his back and blasted away inside of me barely a minute later!

"Slow weekend boss?" I heard Henry ask. "Looks like you broke your own speed record there."

Laughing along with everyone else, but also a bit embarrassed, Jerry dismounted me.

Brian and Donald stepped up, whispering amongst themselves, clearly planning to fuck me at the same time; I had never had two cocks in me at the same time, but it was about damn time I felt!

"Get on your hands and knees hon." Brian said as they each walked to an opposite side of the table. I complied, facing Donald – as they hadn't specified which way to face, I just guessed.

"The other way around hon." Donald smiled as he pulled up a couple of chairs.

I turned to face Brian and noticed he was doing the same thing, climbing on them, a foot on each chair for extra stability; this was a well rehearsed undertaking – and clearly not their first time – because their cocks came up just about perfect as they both slipped passed another pair of my lips. God, I was so wet...

At first they each followed their own rhythm, just until they got their cocks wet. Then they started synchronizing their efforts, pounding into me from both sides. After a few minutes, they started taking turns: after a shove down my throat from Brian – pushing me slightly away from him – Donald slammed his cock down my cunt hard – pushing my back to Brian etc. This felt so fucking nasty that I actually came after just a few minutes.

"Fuck, bitch is cumming." Donald laughed.

"So am I." Brian screamed a few seconds later as he started filling up my mouth.

As I was trying to gulp down Brian's cum during my own orgasm, Donald – a bit frustrated that he was last to climax – grabbed my ass with both hands and started jack hammering my cunt, desperately trying to make himself cum as quickly as possible. After having swallowed all of Brian's juice, I let his cock slip from my mouth and hung my head down, as Donald's incessant ramming was driving me crazy. My body convulsed and as my head and tits both swayed back and forth, I felt a secondary climax exploding within me. During the next forty seconds it took Donald to get off as well, my mind was lost in orgasmic bliss the likes of which I had never before experienced. This was without a doubt the most exciting and satisfying thing I had ever done!

After dumping his cum deep in my cunt, Donald stepped down and turned to Brian, saying:"Dude, what the fuck? I thought we were going to fill the bitch up together?"

"Sorry mate, her mouth was just to sweet!"

As I sat back down on the edge of the table, into my previous position, I glanced over at the last two guys; Henry was standing next to Becky, getting his cock sucked, while Carter was wanking his huge dick, looking me up and down. As they briefly glanced at each, trying to figure out who was going to take his turn with me, Henry said:"You go ahead big fella, I am perfectly comfortable where I am." as he pushed his cock against the inside of Becky's cheek, causing it to lewdly bulge out for a few seconds, before she started sucking it some more.

So, Carter stepped up, his giant black cock bouncing up and down. He positioned himself against my entrance and slowly inserted his massive dong up my pussy... jeez, what a cock. For the second time, he was stretching one of my holes. The further he pushed, the wetter I got. After touching my uterus with his big tip, he pulled back and started fucking me, sliding his thick, fat, meaty cock in and out, regularly bumping into my uterus. I laid down all the way on the table and started moaning like a slut. Carter really started slamming his cock into me and got on his knees on the table, fucking me missionary style. Instinctively, I raised my legs and spread them as wide as I could – really horny now. But as I felt my orgasm steadily approaching, he grunted and emptied his balls inside of me, giving me a couple of extra shoves... bringing me to the brink of another orgasm, but stopping and dismounting before I got off – as if he knew.

Being the last one left, Henry – a bit reluctantly pulled his cock out Becky's mouth – and stepped up to the table; he took one look at my cunt and said:"Jeez, what a mess... no way in hell I am fucking that!" as he grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to the edge of the table.

"I think I'll try the backdoor instead." he said and spat on his hard cock, stuffing it between my ass cheeks, clumsily poking around until he found my asshole with his big tip; without further ado, he penetrated my asshole and gradually fucked the whole length of his cock in. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his waist, letting him bang my asshole. "My god, your ass is tight." Henry exclaimed laughing as his swollen dick really began to stretch my rectum. Luckily, he didn't last too long and dumped his gooey load in my ass, pulling out very quickly. As I looked down between my legs, staring at the cum seeping out of both my holes, I realized I had just pleasured six men in the last ten minutes. And that wasn't even counting all the fucking and slutting I'd done this morning!

After a few seconds, I looked down at Becky who was still on her knees, casually stroking and sucking their limp dicks, and quickly got down on my knees next to her, getting to work on a few dicks of myself. I was still horny from all the fucking I had just endured and so I didn't really care which cock I rubbed or which cock I licked/sucked. I even stuck my head in between some of the boys legs, so that I could lick their balls. Gradually the casualness began to wear off as most cocks were becoming erect again – all except Jerry's. Pretty soon, the laughing and conversations died down as the guys formed a circle and Becky and I each started sucking one cock, while jerking off the two adjacent cocks. The two of us for six cocks, it worked out perfectly that way. After a minute or two, Becky and I each move one spot to the right, working our way around the circle, over and over again. Because of the action the guys had already seen earlier, it took us well over twenty minutes to get any kind of result. David was the first one to moan and cum, while getting jacked by Becky's right hand.

I don't know what it is with men and watching another guy cum, but they all exploded within twenty seconds of one another. Henry – who was in my mouth – was second in line; he arched his back and drizzled a few drops on my tongue. Then Carter came over my left hand. Donald shot whatever he had left to give in Becky's mouth and Brian coated my right fist with his cock juice.

That only left Jerry, who's cock was getting beaten off by Becky's left fist; it was hard, but not throbbingly so... figuring he could use all the help he could get, Becky got in front of him and brought her mouth and second hand into play as well. "Give me the room with the girls please fellows." Jerry moaned.

Sufficiently pleasured, the other guys quickly left the room, leaving Jerry alone with us. Figuring I might as well make myself useful, I crawled over to Becky and started licking the part of Jerry's cock she wasn't sucking. We worked him over for another ten minutes without much result, before Becky got up and – still fully dressed – started stripping. I continued jerking and sucking, desperately trying to finish him off, or to keep him hard for that matter, but it seemed a lost cause. Becky, however, had another ace up her sleeve. In only her underwear, she climbed onto the table and got on her knees. When I glanced at her, she signaled me to stop blowing and jerking him. Confused, I followed her instructions...

"Look at me Jerry." Becky called for him, getting his attention before he could wonder what was going on.

"Do you want this?" she asked, moving one hand to her breasts and the other down between her legs, rubbing herself through her panties. A little bewildered, he looked down at my naked body.

"Yeah, she's already naked and she'll do whatever you want... but you don't want her, do you Jerry. You've already fucked that bitch, you've had your dick up her sloppy cunt already. You want me now, don't you?"

To my surprise, I noticed Jerry's cock twitch as he moved towards the table and wrapped his right hand around it. He stopped right in front of her, not touching her, but clearly getting very horny by her little performance.

"What do you want Jerry?" she asked, licking her lips. He didn't respond.

"Do you wanna see my tits?" she asked. Again he didn't respond.

After looking him in the eye for several second in complete silence, she smiled and whispered:"Noooo, I know what you want. What you need!"

She got off the table, sliding onto her feet in between the table and Jerry, who made sure he never touched her; even backing away when it was required. Slowly she pushed her panties down with both hands and stepped out of them; slightly moving her feet apart, she put her right hand on his shoulder and said:"Go ahead Jerry, it's all yours..." gently pushing him down onto his knees in front of her.

By now, his half flaccid cock had turned into a massive boner that could rival most other cocks I had had today; Becky sat on butt cheek on the table behind her, so she could open up her legs even further. Jerry slowly leaned in and pushed his face eagerly against her bush. As he started wanking furiously, he started licking and tongue-fucking Becky's cunt. "It's all yours Jerry.... I am all yours!" she said, running her hands all over her body.

Judging from the furious wanking, the convulsing of his body and his muffled moaning, it was clear that he was about to cum. But Becky had one more surprise to give; a few seconds before his actual climax, she leaned with both hands on the table for support and clenched her legs shut around Jerry's head, cutting off probably about 98% of his air supply. Not worried about suffocating, Jerry wanked himself to a spectacular finish, moaning, screaming and panting heavily against Becky's cunt. Meanwhile he catapulted a massive amount of thick cum onto the carpet... not bad for an old geezer I thought to myself.

Becky kept her legs tightly wrapped around his head, even when it became clear that he was in trouble for air; as he was struggling, Becky moved both hands to her tits, squeezed them lewdly and then ran her hands up her neck, over her face and into her hair... she was clearly getting off on the power she had over him!!!

When she finally released her grip, he fell to the ground, exhausted and gasping for air.

Becky smiled at me as she was trying to pry her hands away from her body, still very excited about the whole incident; she smiled at me as she started putting her clothes back on. I got up and did the same. When the both of us were fully dressed, we walked towards the door. As I looked behind us, at Jerry, Becky whispered:"Don't worry about him. He'll come out when he's ready!"

Becky and I got cleaned up in the bathroom and then sat down at our desks, were we got to talking; with the men either sleeping or drinking, the rest of the afternoon – which was only another hour – was pretty uneventful.

When my hubby came home, I quickly got him in the mood and took him to bed; although their was no external evidence of my slutty infidelity, there was still a buck load of strange cum in my cunt – and in my ass, but he was getting nowhere near that – and I really wanted his cock to stir around in there for a little while. When he was about ready to cum, I asked him to stuff it down my throat – something I had rarely done before; he jumped up, happy as a little boy and shoved it in my mouth, cumming barely ten seconds later. Little did he know that, aside from his load, I was swallowing some more of my bosses' cum.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,408 Followers
12