All Comments on 'Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 05'

by sex4every1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 10 years ago
Naughty slut right here

I love being called a slut. It was hot when they were in the limo and she called herself names. It is so hot to really get in the moment that gets all parties off - that's the point - right? Please write more!!!! SOON!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Pretty much disagree with everything previous comment said. This is a teenage boy's wank fest, nothing more.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionalmost 10 years ago
More characters

Great story. Can be expanded with additional interns, IT support, office help desk, HR, accounting, cleaning, delivery, other office services characters.

The customer daughter was the BOMB! Can't wait to read more.

Also, maybe there should be some experience sharing among sluts (seminar, temporary sluts exchange between offices).

I loved the style and the pace of writing. It has just enough details and backstories to not be boring.

Big THANK YOU for sharing your dirty fantasies. Looking forward for more.

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
I love it with 1"exception...

For somebody with an imagination as vivid as yours,..Why are you so fixated on repeating something as boring as Bukake??? Over, and over, and over, and over, and over???

You have more imagination than that. I can see it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersex4every1@sex4every1
Just writing what comes to mind... For all feedback, or just a chat, drop me a line on: lp25051975@gmail.com 27/02/2024: Hello everyone, just to let you know I am back. I was genuinely moved by all the emails and messages of support. Thank you very much! I will try to publis...