Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your blouse." Henry said as he turned towards me in the middle of a seemingly random cubicle, fished out his erection and started wobbling his dick around in his fist. Uneasily, I took off my blouse and waited for my next command.

"Good, now blow me." he said as he sat down on the chair of whoever's cubicle this was. I sank to my knees, somehow relieved that I could hide behind the cubicle walls for a bit. I grabbed his cock, gave it a few tugs and then put it my mouth. After sucking him for about two minutes, he whispered: "That's enough hon, get up and take off your bra."

I was just a tad scared now; being a complete whore on our own floor was one thing, but to go and do something like this on another floor, during work hours was something else altogether. Henry gently tugged at his throbbing cock as I took off my bra. Maybe it was because I was standing there exposed and in clear sight of anyone anywhere on the floor, but it seemed like forever before he gave his next command.

"Follow me." he whispered as he got up and walked out of the cubicle.

When I bent down to pick up my blouse and bra, he said: "Don't... leave 'm."

I followed him to another random cubicle where he sat down again and just looked at me for about twenty seconds, lusting after my fat tits, as he wanked his big dick.

"Your skirt." he whispered.

I unzipped it and let it fall on the ground.

"Now suck it again." he said.

After about a minute, he got and started walking around again; I left my skirt in the cubicle - which obviously was the whole idea - and followed him. In the next cubicle, he made me take off my panties and heels and before long I was sucking his giant cock yet again. When he got up the third time, he walked out of the mid-section and headed towards the large meeting room. Pretty soon, we were now so close that we could actually hear people talking and laughing.

"Get on your back." he said as his eyes seemed to track several silhouettes through the frosted glass while he took off his pants and boxers. Although I was scared shitless of getting detected, I did as I was told and spread my legs. Henry quickly got on his knees, shoved his dick into my well-lubed cunt and started fucking me right there, with nothing but some frosted glass to separate us from at least twenty-five to thirty people. He fucked me missionary style for a few minutes, then got on top of me and screwed me deep and slowly. After pounding me doggy-style for another few minutes and giving my ass a few deep shoves too, he got up again. Glad we were moving away from the meeting room, I anxiously followed him through the cubicle section to the other side of the floor, to a small room with no door. When I walked in, I noticed a large professional copier; although there were other items in the room - such as a small shredder and several recycling bins in different colors - it seemed to be the main function of the room. I turned to face Henry, not knowing what he wanted me to do.

"Open it." he said as he pointed towards the copier. I walked towards it and opened the top lid to expose the glass plate. Before I could step back or turn, Henry pinned me against the machine and pressed his hard cock between my ass cheeks, his hands in the meantime reaching around to cup my tits. After playing with my rack for a bit, he pushed my legs further apart and pulled them away from the machine a little bit, so he could plunge his cock into my cunt more easily. As his cock started sliding in and out of my wet hole, he put one hand on my back and started pushing down until my tits were pressed up against the glass plate. Then, the bastard pressed the copy button, causing the mechanism under me to light up and start moving from left to right. A second or two later, I heard a sheet of paper exiting the machine, probably with my tits perfectly printed on it. It all seemed to fuel his lust as he started fucking me faster, pressing me down harder and kept hitting the copy button over and over again. I moaned as I kept my eyes closed to keep from getting blinded by the continual light below me.

Two or three minutes - and a lot of copies - later, I orgasmed and extended my arms to grab the edges of the machine as my body rocked and shuddered.

Henry managed to keep fucking me for another minute or so, before pulling out and grunting: "Move!"

I lifted my tits off the glass plate and backed away from the machine, stepping onto the dozens of copies of my tits which had fallen onto the ground due to the lack of room on the tray. Henry meanwhile stepped up to the copier and spurted a colossal load of gooey cum onto the glass plate. Although he had to stand on the tips of his toes, he managed to get all of it - except for one or two stray drops - onto his target. When his balls were empty, he stepped back, turned towards me and dragged his deflating cock clear across over my tummy. I just stood there, looking down at his cock head leaving behind a small thin line of cum on my skin. Then he faced the copier again and lowered the lid onto the glass plate, mashing his generous load between them. After putting on his pants and boxers and rearranging his clothes for about twenty seconds, he stepped out of the room, with me in tow. When we exited the room, we seemed to have different ideas of where to go: while he was heading to the elevator, I headed for the cubicles.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"To pick up my clothes." I replied, somewhat surprised that he would ask that question.

"No, don't be silly." he said. "Leave 'm!"

As if leaving behind a copious amount of cum wedged in the copier and dozens of copies of my tits wasn't enough, now we were also going to abandon my entire outfit, for no specific reason. But hey, if this was what he wanted.

"Yes sir." I said as I followed him towards the elevator.

When we arrived back at our floor, I was somewhat relieved - as if reaching a safe harbour. After walking out of the central hallway and into our offices, I saw Becky on her knees in the middle of the passage - fully clothed for once - with David and Donald standing on either side of her. She glanced briefly at Henry and me, just as she let David's cock slip out of her mouth and gulped down Donald's.

"Oh Maya, good you're here." David said.

"And dressed for the occasion." Donald joked as Becky was furiously sucking his cock.

"Are you done with her?" David asked Henry.

"She's all yours, boys." Henry replied as he patted David on the shoulder and walked past them, heading straight for his office. Although I had a pretty good idea of what they wanted, I had to wait for David or Donald to give me an order. That order came a few seconds later, not verbally, but in the form of a downward push on my shoulder by Donald's hand. I sank to my knees, now face to face with Becky, who still had Donald's cock in her mouth. When I slowly moved my head towards David's cock, Donald stopped me by putting his hand on my head and turning it towards him.

"You girls need to learn how to share." he grunted as he guided my head towards his cock. Becky looked into my eyes and let his cock slip from her mouth gently; as she started focusing on one side of his shaft, touting her lips and moving back and forth, she was making room for my mouth to do the same on the other side.

As Becky and I each started kissing, licking and sucking one side of his cock, Donald moaned loudly and grunted: "That's it... oh yeah."

"Damn, that's so fucking hot." David said as he started tugging harder on his dick. Without taking our mouths off Donald's cock, we smiled at each other, our lips nearly constantly touching each other. A minute or so later, when Becky and I made eye contact again, she signaled me with to switch by glancing over at David's cock. A few seconds later she stopped and turned her head towards him. I did the same and we each started giving him the same treatment as we did Donald. Sometimes our lips were synchronized, moving up and down his throbbing shaft together, and sometimes they moved in opposite directions, creating extra friction.

When it was almost time to switch again, David said: "Don't stop girls, I am so fucking close."

We did as we were told and kept at it.

"Oh yeah... oh fuck yeah... keep going... oh shit... oh fuck yeaaaaa."

While our touted lips were moving up and down his shaft - in perfect sync now, several powerful jets of cum exploded from the tip of his massive, purple head. Donald had to step back to avoid getting cum on his pant leg. When David was done blasting, Becky eagerly engulfed the whole thing, forcing me out of the way and cleaned it very toroughly. When she was done with him, we started slobbering over Donald's cock again, trying to get him off as well. David - having blasted his load - quickly lost interest in the scene and stuffed his cock back in his pants, moving towards the kitchen, probably to get a drink. Getting Donald off took slightly longer and when he finally did approach his orgasm, he also had a different idea on where to blow his load.

"Just Becky!" he groaned. I moved back, giving her the run of his cock and just sat there, watching the scene up close - as I figured that's what he wanted. Becky started concentrating on his sensitive tip, bobbing her head up and down that part of his cock really fast.

"All over your pretty face, Becky." Donald grunted.

Becky stopped sucking immediately, letting his throbbing shaft rest on her chin as she continued stimulating the bottom of his cock head with her tongue. Moments later Donald exploded, coating her nose, left cheek, left eye, part of her forehead and hairline, all in thick, yummy cum. When his ejaculation subsided, she simply opened her mouth and let his cock head slip in, draining it further and sucking it completely clean.

"That was amazing, thanks girls." he said as he stumbled towards his office. It's true what they say: time flies when you're having fun! I glanced at the clock while Becky and I moved towards our desk - she to clean the cum off her face and me to put on a new outfit - and was somewhat surprised that it was already half past three.

The guys had no further use for us and so at around 5.15 I said goodbye to Becky and left for the bus stop. After waiting for just three or four minutes, a limo stopped right in front of me. As the window rolled down, I noticed it was Jerry, probably on his way to some fancy event.

"Can I offer you a ride?"

"Sure." I replied as I got in.

"Whereto?" he asked as I sat down across from him.

After giving him my home address, I started looking around, having never been in a limo before.

"Can I pour you a drink, Maya?" he asked as the limo started moving again.

"No thank you sir." I replied.

We were only driving for about thirty seconds when his cell phone rang; he answered it and consulted some papers that were spread out on the seat next to him. As the call progressed, he had no further interest in the papers and started looking at me. First in a casual kind of way, but pretty soon I saw lust in his eyes. As he continued talking on the phone, he put his right foot in between my feet and gently nudged them open. I smiled, realizing what he wanted, and opened my legs slowly as far as I could; as I kept looking at him, his crotch began to bulge and I knew I was going to have to take one more load before getting home. He finished his call as quickly as he could and then pressed one of the buttons on his door, opening the roof above us.

"Why don't you have a look around? The city is beautiful this time of night." he asked.

I smiled, stood up and carefully stuck my head out. Jerry was right: the city did look somewhat different from a moving limo; although the streets were bustling with activity, it all seemed kind of peaceful, almost serene. After enjoying the scenery for a full five seconds, I felt Jerry's hands on my ass, cupping my butt cheeks. Pretty soon, he was unzipping my skirt and pulling down my panties. Slowly, he nudged my legs apart until my feet were about a meter apart and inserted two of his strong fingers inside of me. Gently, but at the same time compellingly, he started fingering me, forcing me to put my hands on the roof top to keep myself from sinking to my knees. While his fingers pistoned in and out of my cunt, he kissed the small of my back and reached around my upper body to fondle my tits through my blouse. I'll admit: it was quite a thrill to get fingered and molested while driving around with my head out of the roof of a limo!

When he stopped fondling my tits a few minutes later - and I didn't feel that hand anywhere else on my body anymore - I assumed he was jacking off his no doubt hard cock. I knew he wasn't going to make me cum; first of all, it would extremely challenging in my current position, but secondly and most importantly: it wasn't exactly high on his list of priorities. He had had his kick and now it was time to shoot his load: after a good minute, he pulled his fingers out of me all together and wiped them off on my ass. With a tug on my blouse, he made it clear that he wanted me back in the limo, so I duck my head inside and sat back down across from him.

"Get on your knees on the floor and hang your head back." he grunted.

I slid off my seat and got on my knees, facing one of the doors, then hung my head back until I could see his contorted face.

"I am going to cum all over your stupid face." he moaned, stating the obvious.

"Oh yes sir, that's what it's there for." I moaned seductively, meaning what I said; I was aching to get the old man's juice splattered in my face. I longed for it, I needed it!

"Can I kick you out of the car as soon as I am done with you?" he asked, furiously jacking his cock, clearly close to an orgasm.

"Off course sir, just throw my slut ass out when you've unloaded your balls on my face. No sense in keeping a useless cunt like me around, is there?" I replied.

That did it: he started moaning loudly and began ejaculating long thick strands of cum, draping them neatly across my face, hair- and neckline. I turned and twisted my head, cooperating with him to get his cum in as much places as I could. He noticed that I was more than just a little cooperative and after squeezing the last drops out of his cock, he whispered in my left ear: "You're a truly wonderful whore, Maya."

With that he knocked on the divider between our section and the driver's section, which caused the driver to slow down and pull over.

"Now get the fuck out of my limo." he whispered, reaching over me and opening the passenger door. Without the slightest hesitation, I got up and stepped out, trying to see out of my eyes which had pretty much been creamed shut. I used my blouse to scoop most of the cum out my eyes and as I glanced at the limo driving off, I noticed Jerry throwing my skirt, panties and purse out of the roof top. I hurried over to where my clothes landed and put them on as quickly as I could.

Then, when I finally took a moment to have a good look around and wonder where I was, I realized that the old bastard had given me a lift to the wrong side of town, the exact opposite direction of where I needed to go! Chances are that nor Jerry nor the limo driver were even paying attention to me when I gave them my address. It was going take me forever to get home, I thought to myself, feeling my cunt spontaneously contract after realizing how much the old fart had abused me. Luckily, it was the warehouse section of town, where very few people ventured, especially after dusk. Still, there were a few beggars and homeless persons which had seen me exit the car and put on my clothes, but they were clearly no treat. As Jerry's limo disappeared in the distance, I started walking towards the center of town and hailed the first cab I came across, about fifteen minutes later; luckily, I still had the VISA from work. The driver shot me all kinds of dirty looks in his rear view mirror, no doubt recognizing a skanky slut when he saw one, but I didn't care. Hey, if he wanted his cock sucked too, all he needed to do was ask!

12