Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,407 Followers

"If [moan] that's what you [moan] want [moan]..." Becky whispered submissively.

"Mm, seems like someone learned her lesson." Carter said.

"I [moan] have," Becky whispered as she nodded her head.

"Then I won't have to hold your head anymore, now will I?" Carter asked, putting his hand alongside the other one on Becky's ass.

"No [moan] baby [moan], you won't," Becky replied, even more submissive than before.

As Carter continued fucking her ass, she lowered her head and began rubbing both cheeks back and forth into what was left of the cake.

"Oh yeah, you fucking bitch... wallow in it, show me what a dumb slut you are!" Carter grunted.

And with that, Becky reached out with both hands, gathered a pretty big amount of unspoiled frosting in her hands and smashed it on top of her head - which she pushed back down in the remnants of the cake - and started smearing and massaging it in her hair. "Oh fuck yeah, you stupid cunt!" Carter exclaimed.

Taking me completely by surprise, Carter turned towards me, looked at me for a second or two and said, "On your knees," and pointed to the floor right next to him. As quickly as I snapped out of it, I hurried over and dropped to my knees, tilting my head upwards and opening my mouth as wide as I could, figuring that was what he wanted.

"Close it," he grunted as he pulled his throbbing cock out of Becky's ass and pointed it towards me. I quickly closed my mouth, just in time to receive his first, massive blast on my nose, mouth and chin. Groaning like a wild boar, he immediately corrected his aim and blasted both my eyes shut, creamed my entire forehead and hairline, and deliberately dripped some on my clothes.

When he was done, he stepped back and leaned against the wall, moaning, "Good god Becky, that was one of the best ones we've done so far!"

Becky got up, turned around, wiped some cake of her face - onto the floor - and replied, with a wide grin on her face, "Glad you liked it, sir, you looked like you needed some relief."

For a brief moment, it seemed like he was going to treat her like an equal and share something personal, but then he visibly changed his mind and said, "Get on your knees next to Maya."

Becky did as she was ordered.

Carter stepped away from the wall and came towards us, pushing his half-hard cock against my lips. I opened up and swallowed it, suckling and nibbling on it, licking it all over. After a minute or so, he took his shrunken cock out and pointed it towards Becky's face. She opened up as willingly as I had and took his completely flaccid dick in her mouth, giving it a tongue bath herself. After switching between our slut mouths a few more times, he sighed deeply and said, "Thanks girls, now if you'll excuse me, I've got to call my dumb wife and apologize."

He zipped up and walked out.

"Jeezes," I whispered, looking at Becky, scooping the cum out of my eyes.

"Marriage counseling at the price of a cake... and a willing twat." Becky smiled, getting up and wiping some more cake off her face.

"How often have you done this?" I asked as I finally managed to open both my eyes again.

"I don't know, twenty, thirty times." Becky replied, using some paper towels to clean her face, "Every time he gets into a serious fight with the misses, I guess."

"God," I replied as I used some paper towel too to clean the last of his cum off my face, "How are we supposed to clean this up?"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it after my lunch break," Becky replied as she picked up her panties and skirt. "Talking of which, would you mind spending yours on your knees? I really need a tongue up my twat!"

"Sure," I replied as if she'd just asked me to borrow some change.

As I was getting ready to drop to my knees, right then and there - genuinely looking forward to eating some pussy - she walked out of the kitchen. Realizing she had another location in mind, I followed her into the hallway, then into the restroom and finally into one of the stalls. I looked at her as she threw her skirt and panties on the floor and sat down on the toilet, leaning with her back against the reservoir and hiking her legs up, putting both her feet against the closed door behind me.

I got down on my knees in front of her and put my mouth against her wet cunt and started licking.

"God, I am such a filthy whore." I thought to myself, as I realized how close my mouth and tongue were to the toilet seat. As there were plenty of other venues available - meeting rooms, a free office, our desk... heck, we could have stayed in the kitchen for this - for me to lick her twat, it was clear that she had chosen this randy location simply to degrade me.

Which was just fine by me; my loyalty towards her greatly surpassed any reservations I might have had. Becky could have dunked my head in the toilet bowl, flushed three times and I still would have eaten her twat. That's how committed - and what a fucking slut - I was! First, I sucked on her clit for a bit, then tongue-fucked her, then drew the alphabet on her clit with my tongue, fingered her for bit, then slobbered over it like a dog, until she finally came and screamed like a high school slut... and then I simply did it all again. And again. And again.

After spending thirty-five minutes on my knees on the tiled restroom floor, Becky suddenly tapped me on the shoulder and said, "Break's over, we should get back to work."

We got up and cleaned ourselves up at the sink, one after the other, and then walked back to our desks. Well, I did, while Becky went into the kitchen to clean up the mess she and Carter had made earlier.

In the early afternoon, Becky was doing her nails at her desk.

When Brian and Henry came back from lunch and passed by our desks, Henry stopped to look at Becky for a second - his mind racing - as Brian simply continued to his office and closed the door. As Becky had just finished applying her nail polish, she was letting them dry, blowing on them lightly. It was the ideal moment for what Henry, the bastard, had in mind. He walked around the desk and whipped out his cock, saying, "Becky, I wanna cum on your tits."

She smirked at his impeccable timing and looked down at her blouse, figuring out how she was going to do this.

"Here, let me help you," Henry said as he reached over to a pair of scissors on her desk, his cock touching her arm in the process. Becky realized what was going to happen and grinned widely as she relaxed and simply said, "Yes sir."

"We wouldn't want you to get nail polish on your blouse, now would we?" he said as he moved the scissors towards her cleavage.

Although her blouse had buttons all the way down, Henry starts cutting right next to them, all the way down, until her blouse fell open. Still with her hands up in the air, Becky glanced over at me as Henry used the scissors to cut through the gore of her bra, causing it to burst open and her tits to bounce up and down for a moment.

After putting the scissors back on the desk, he grabbed his cock again and started wanking, whispering, "There, that's better, isn't it?"

"Yes sir," Becky whispered submissively, looking down at her ruined bra, blouse and exposed tits. Henry jacked off as the two of us stared at his cock, until he finally exploded several minutes later and jizzed all over Becky's naked tits and neckline. After wiping himself on her right cheek, he zipped up and whispered, "Thank hon," as he walked into his own office, and closed the door.

While her nail polish continued to dry, Becky just sat there, holding her hands in the air, waving her hands to speed up the drying process, with her bra and blouse hanging in shreds and Henry's cum dripping down her tits onto her tummy. As his cum was getting dangerously close to her skirt, she looked at me and asked, "Could you grab a tissue and wipe it off before it..."

Before she could finish her sentence, I had gotten up and had bent down my head towards her stomach. As I started licking up all of Henry's cum I could find - making slurping noises in the process - Becky giggled and said, "Or you could just suck it all up like a whore!"

I had extensively cleaned her tummy and neckline, and was now focusing on her tits - her nipples to be exact - when Donald came in from lunch. As he walked up to our desks and stared at us for a few seconds, I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. Suddenly, he reached into his coat, producing a used condom, which had been tied into a knot at the end to contain the healthy amount cum inside of it. He reached out and handed it to me. I accepted the condom and simply held it in my hand for a moment, realizing I was going to have to do something with it. Without instructions from his end, I improvised and slowly fumbled with the knot, trying to undo it, but as that didn't seem to work, I used Becky's scissors to cut the condom open just below the knot.

After putting the scissors back down, I moved the condom towards me, very slowly - giving Donald every chance to correct me if I wasn't doing what he wanted - and started pouring the contents of the rubber onto my blouse, as slowly as I could. But because the spunk inside of it was so chunky, it all came out at once and covered my entire left tit in a big glob of gooey cum. After letting the last drops drip out, I simply held the condom in front of me again. Although he nodded contently as he looked at my blouse, he kept staring at me and the condom, clearly waiting for me to do something else with it. After ticking off my options, I got up, lifted my skirt with one hand and stuffed the empty condom into my panties, then pulled my skirt back into place.

"Good little whore," he smiled as he cupped his crotch for a moment and then walked into his office.

When I looked over at Becky, she was smiling naughty and said, "You could have just put it in your mouth, you know?"

"I know," I replied, "But I figured he'd already seen that."

"Show off," she smiled.

I smiled as I got on my knees in front of her and asked, "Now, where were we?"

After letting me lick her right nipple for a moment, Becky replied, "You were going to lick my twat again."

"Is that right?" I smiled as I undid her skirt and pulled it down, along with her panties - Becky assisted me by propping herself on her arm rests, using her elbows.

"I think so, yes," she replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"Then I'd better get to it, huh?" I smiled, putting my face between her legs... again.

Once again, I lost track of time as I was licking and eating out Becky's juicy twat. Suddenly, ten or maybe fifteen minutes later, I was startled to hear Brian's voice right next to us.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"

Becky and I looked up at him as he unzipped his pants and fished out his erection. Before I could get out of the way, he roughly pushed me down, causing me to topple over on my side.

"Stay right there, this won't take long," Brian said as looked down at me briefly, then turned his attention to Becky, folding her legs and pushing her knees to her chest. Leaning over her chair, he held her feet right next to her head and sank his massive erection into her sodden twat.

As he slid his cock back and forth, Becky's cunt started producing nasty, squishy sounds, which only seemed to edge him on even further. Although he couldn't have been getting much friction inside of her drenched cunt, he began moaning and panting after barely twenty seconds or so.

"Oh, take it, you fucking bitch," he screamed as he ejaculated in her twat.

After he'd pulled out, he stepped back, zipped up and said, "All yours again Maya!"

Horny as fuck by now, I leaned in and started eating Becky's cunt - again. It didn't take me long to find, taste and swallow all of Brian's fresh, warm cum. Another ten minutes later, I finally got out from under the desk and made my way into the restroom where I cleaned myself up.

Around 3.30, Brian came out of his office and walked into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. Afterwards, he wandered over to Becky's desk, leaned in and whispered something in her ear, then stepped back and sipped from his coffee. Becky reached into her drawer and took out a massive, purple, semi-transparent dildo, got up and followed Brian, who was slowly leading the way into the restroom. When they came back out at exactly 4.17 - I know because I looked at the clock on my computer - her face was beet red and she was walking kind of awkwardly, almost limping. It was clear that the dildo had fulfilled its function quite well. Right behind her was Brian, who's flaccid cock was hanging out of his zipper and looked like it had been drained several times and was not going to get up any time soon.

"Go home Becky, you've earned it!" he whispered, still a bit out of breath as he shuffled back into his office.

"Yes sir," she replied as she threw the dildo back in her drawer, grabbed her purse and put on her coat.

Fighting a smile on her way out as she glanced at me, she said, "See you tomorrow."

About fifteen minutes later, the guys started leaving, first Jerry, then Donald. Then, about the time I was planning to go home, I got a phone call from Henry.

"Yes sir."

"Maya, could you stay a little longer please."

"Um, sure sir," I replied.

"Good, stay at your desk until I tell you to go home, can you do that?" he asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

Brian left about ten minutes later. As Carter had gone home right after lunch, and David had the day off, it was now just Henry and me in the office. I continued working for a little while longer, then started browsing the internet and basically kept busy, as I expected Henry to come up with some nasty and/or degrading roleplay. Imagine my surprise when he walked out of his office around 5.45 with his overcoat on and carrying his briefcase. He walked over to front desk, looked at me for three whole seconds, then flicked off the four light switches which controlled all the lights in the office, putting me in the dark. After looking at me for another five seconds - his face illuminated by the glare coming from the elevator hallway - he turned and left.

And so there I was, in the dark, the only light coming from the elevator hallway and my computer screen. I picked up my cell phone and called my husband, telling him I'd be home late. He wasn't particularly happy, but I told him it couldn't be helped... which strangely enough was the truth; I had been given my instructions, and no matter how unpleasant, demeaning or pointless they were, I had to - and wanted to - follow them. So, I browsed the internet, did some more administration and fidgeted with my phone, trying to pass the time.

Around 8 pm I got a text from my husband, asking me how much longer I would be. I replied that I didn't have a clue and that I would be home as soon as I could.

8 o'clock turned into 9 o'clock, at which time the lights in the elevator hallway dimmed; my computer screen was now my only source of light - except for my cell phone. I did my best to pass the time, but I got quite bored around half past 9 and for a while I contemplated getting up and walking around, but then Becky's words from that morning resounded in my head, "We're whores and we do as we're told, whether they can see us or not."

To be honest, replaying that line over and over in my head made me wet, especially given the circumstances I was in. Confined to my chair with nothing to do, in almost complete darkness and in increasing colder temperatures - as the central heating had stopped working at 9 pm.

10 o'clock passed.

11 o'clock passed.

At 11.20, I got a text from my husband saying he was going to bed and asking me how I was going to get home, seeing that there were no more busses at this hour. I replied that I would get a cab, at the expense of the company. That seemed to reassure him. Once midnight had passed, I began to prepare myself for the worst case scenario and tried to come to terms with spending the night at my desk - for no reason whatsoever. I had a hard time convincing myself, and if it hadn't been for me being so fucking horny and wet, I think common sense would have prevailed. But it didn't...

Around 12.45 am, I got a text from Henry, consisting of only three words, "GO HOME CUNT".

I dropped my cell phone on the desk, slid off my chair onto my knees and put my right hand under my skirt, into my panties and rammed my index and middle finger up my moist twat in one quick motion. The disgraceful way in which he had made me wait for absolutely no reason, realizing I'd be bored, hungry, thirsty, cold - and horny - was bad enough, but to dismiss me in this shameful fashion, had humiliated me to my very core. The only thing that still made sense at that particular moment was to stuff some fingers up my stupid twat, grope my saggy tits through my blouse and masturbate like there was no tomorrow.

I finger fucked myself for a good ten minutes before I suddenly thought of something. I smiled, got up and rummaged through Becky's drawer, looking for the dildo she had used earlier. I quickly found it and got back on my knees, stuffing as much of the plastic phallus up my stupid cunt as possible. This seemed to hit the spot a whole lot better than my fingers and so after a couple of more minutes of slamming my cunt down on it, I finally came and screamed at the top of my lungs. Afterwards, I laid down on my back for a while, recuperating and trying to gather up enough self-respect to reopen my eyes.

Eventually, I got up and headed for the restroom to clean myself up and take a leak, then walked into the kitchen for a glass of water and a couple of candy bars. With all of my immediate needs satisfied, I called a cab and grabbed my coat and purse, heading for the elevators. Before entering the hallway, I looked over at Becky's desk, at the drenched purple dildo I had left there for her to find in the morning, and smiled.

Because the garage was the only way in and out of the building after 9 pm, I took the elevator all the way to the basement level. As I stepped out of the elevator, rummaging through my purse looking for my badge, my attention was suddenly drawn by movement about thirty meters away. My cunt instinctively knew who it was, even before my eyes could confirm it.

"Drop the purse, take off your coat," Henry commanded as he walked in my direction.

I complied.

"Lose the skirt," he said as he took another few steps closer, whipping out his cock, which was already fully erect. I unbuttoned my skirt and stepped out of it.

"Get on all fours, your face that way," he added, as he pointed at the wall behind me.

After getting into position, I heard - and sensed - him walking up behind me and then getting on his knees. I felt his giant rod pushing against my left ass cheek, it was throbbingly hard, probably from jacking off. He ripped my panties, rammed his cock into me and fucked me exactly 11 times before roaring loudly and dumping his cum in my stupid cunt. He got up, zipped up and just stood there for a minute, looking down at me. There I was, on my hands and knees on the cold concrete floor of the parking lot, in the middle of the night, having just been used as a cum receptacle. I don't know how else to describe it, I mean 11 shoves - it was just sad!

When he had gawked at me long enough, he turned and walked towards his car as he said, "Come on, I'll drive you home, take off all your clothes and get in the car."

I got up, took off my remaining clothes - including my high heels - and followed him to his car, stark naked.

As I opened the passenger door, Henry said, "Clothes and purse in the back hon."

After throwing everything I was carrying on his back seat, I sat down next to him on the passenger seat and closed the door.

"You'll have to give me directions," he said as he drove out of the parking lot.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,407 Followers