Diary of a Secretary/Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,410 Followers

As I told him how to drive, he told me how he had spent the night on the town, having dinner and drinks with some friends and then going to the movies by himself. It wasn't until he was leaving the movie theater that he had thought of me again and sent me the disrespectful text - which had driven me to sexual frenzy. As his cock had gotten hard from thinking of me - blindly following his commands like a dumb whore - he had simply decided that he was going to fuck me on all fours in the parking lot, just like that. As he was casually relaying all that information to me, his non-steering hand groped my tits, pinched my nipples, cupped my bush and even played with my clit a little bit. He had free reign, my body was his to do with whatever he wanted. While we were waiting at one of the red lights on our route, he even put his fingers - which had, among other places no doubt, been in my twat - in my mouth.

He continued to grope and play with my body until we reached our destination, some fifteen minutes later. After parking in front of my house, he gently grabbed me by the hair and pushed my head down into his lap.

He fished his flaccid cock out of his pants and pushed the tip of it against my lips. I opened up and sucked it into my mouth. Considering he had blown his load not long before, I had to work quite hard to get him hard again. For more than twenty minutes, I blew my boss on my own driveway, stark naked. All the while I was thinking, what if one of the neighbors was out for a late night stroll? What if someone noticed the strange car on our driveway, with steamy windows no less? What if my husband had to take a leak and gazed out the window?

Although I was slightly nervous about all that, I was too much of a whore to actually care, and so, I finished the (blow)job like a good little slut. After swallowing Henry's cum, I wiped my mouth and looked around to see if the coast was clear. Luckily, the street was completely deserted and none of the houses had any lights on, so I gently opened the car door, grabbed my clothes, shoes and purse from the back seat and closed the car doors as quietly as I could. Then, I ran across our front lawn and around the side of the house, into the backyard.

There, I put my clothes back on, except for my panties and snuck in through the backdoor. I headed to the bathroom for a quick, though much needed, shower and then crept into bed as silently as humanly possible. As I rolled into place, I suddenly felt something sticky on the sheets. I reached back carefully with my hand and brought some of the stuff up to my face for a smell and a taste. I grinned widely as I realized hubby had probably had a wet dream. After using my fingers to scoop up the rest of his sperm, and swallowing all of it, I finally went to sleep.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,410 Followers