Diary of John: The Babysitter Lena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers

She let met explore her body like this for a while, l fondled her breasts then ran my hand down to her pussy noticing she wasn't wearing any thing to cover up.

"You're not wearing any underwear?" I questioned massaging her clit noticing the second pill was working, even after taking a break to change her pussy was drenched before I even touched her

Moaning she just said "it was just the top and the skirt." Enjoying herself a little

"You sure you're not trying to have sex with me?" She asked concerned

"Of course not." I answered while slowly fingering her, "I'm just doing this to help you get back at Jack. Why? Do you want me to?"

"No." saying it more like a question, "I don't know. No." saying firmly but still sounding unsure

Enjoying her tight teen body a little longer I let her go stepping back to ready the camera.

"Why are you a cop? Why are you a sexy cop?" Notching the V of the shirt showing off my body

"Cause it's sexy, just like you." Holding the camera ready to record, "I told you we are going to make a play. For Jack."

"You mean like a porno?" She asked hesitantly noticing the obvious bulge I had

"What this?" I said following her gaze, "this is just part of the outfit. The tight pants are meant to highlight my crotch. It's padded, I don't even have an erection." Which wasn't a lie. I just took out the padding and it was a semi, "no more like a video message telling him to fuck off. Showing him what he's missing. Besides you need to have sex to make a porno." This last part made her blush while looking down at my crotch.

"Oh, okay." Looking like she was softening up to the idea of sex, "What about the earlier pictures?"

"Once we are done this we will go through them and pick the best ones to send off to him with the video."

"Okay. Give me some time." She said Calming her nerves

"Take your time and think about what you wanna say." I said steadying the camera getting just her face and neck into frame taking the time to admire this cute innocent girl who has never had sex before wearing this outfit meant to have sex in.

"Okay, I think I'm ready." She said with confidence

"Okay, the dildo is hidden under the pillow by the way." pointing to the pillow on the bed, "recording in three, two, one."

"Hi Jack! Remember me!" Lena said cheerfully into the camera. "I just wanted to tell you that you're an asshole. I can't believe you cheated on me!" Her face filling with anger, "especially with that STI riddled whore Christy. You decided to fuck her? That chubby saggy tit cow with a gaping vagina before fucking me?" She said while stepping back full body in frame.

Stepping back she put her hands behind her back swaying back and forth like the innocent schoolgirl she was. Puffing up her chest to show off her perfect tits she said, "you would pass this up for her fat ass?" Rubbing her hands up and down her side, "this?"

Now walking to the bedside till she was standing in front of the tripod she continued to speak while I quietly mounted the camera and stayed out of frame.

"You know Jack," she said turning around "I was going to let you fuck me." Bending over hands reaching behind to spread her ass apart showing off a beautiful meaty pussy that was slowly leaking juices down her leg. "I was going to let you fuck my tight little virgin pussy." Now spreading her pussy showing it glistening in all its glory, sticking one finger inside her wetness.

"But!" Quickly standing up facing the camera once more, "you decided to cheat on me." She said in a very light hearted tone while licking the juices off her finger.

"Oh! Do you like my outfit?" She asked while spinning around her skirt lifting as she spun, "I tried on lots of different outfits for you before I made this video, I had a lot of help too." Saying as she knelt on the bed facing the camera spreading her knees for the camera.

"You know what's funny Jack?" Asking the question while massaging her clit, "I actually thought that I loved you. But thinking about all the terrible things you've said and done to me I realize that I was scared." She said now fingering her pussy slowly

"I was scared that if you left me I would never find someone else who would ever love me again. So I stayed with you, even after you threatened me." She said this pulling her fingers from her pussy closing her legs together and plating her arms firmly on her knees.

"I'm glad I never gave my virginity to a cheating scum bag like you." Reaching under the pillow for the dildo she kept speaking "I'm glad you made your choice because now, you will never have sex with me, you will never see this body and you will never fuck again. Because once I'm done with this video, I'm going to cut your dick off." Giving a closed eyed smiling death glare that would make any guy scared for his life.

Finding what she was looking for she wrapped her hand around it to quickly reveal a thick pink 7 inch dildo. "Just kidding!" She smiled laughing a little. Opening her eyes to look at the dildo for the first time she gasped almost dropping it.

Laughing nervously she said "woah, this thing is big." Looking straight at the camera now, "definitely bigger than you four and a half inch baby dick."

Spreading her knees once again she placed the dildo on her clit and started rubbing. "Now Jack I want to show you what your missing out on. Pointing at the camera with the dildo, "I'm going to show you what you will never have. A big dick like this fuck a tight virgin pussy like mine."

Slowly easing the head into her pussy she moaned. Closing her eyes as she fucked herself she would occasionally look at the camera as if saying 'you could have had this.' Moaning louder as she picked up the pace she only fucked herself with little more than half of the dildo.

Stepping into frame I climbed on the bed kneeling behind her dropping my arms over her shoulders as I lifted the barely covering shirt over her breast to show the camera. Massaging her breasts in both hands she moaned saying "that feels good"

"Want to feel even better?" I whispered loud enough for the camera to pick up

"Yes, make me feel good" looking at me like a bitch in heat

Reaching a hand down I took the dildo from her forcing the full length inside her. We both watched as the dildo slowly descended into her. Holding her breath she left out a pleasured moan as the balls of the dildo met her groined. Proceeding to fuck her quick and hard she moaned louder and louder, her breaths becoming staggered and shaky.

Pulling the dildo out then slamming in back in balls deep I asked "you feel good baby?"

"Yes John. You make me feel so good!"

Pulling the dildo out of her I stood her up on the floor to face the camera. Standing behind her holding the dildo in one hand as the other hand reached under her arm to fondle her breast. Looking straight into the camera Lena said

"This is my friend John. He helped me pick out this outfit and make this video. I could have worn this for you and you could have been fucking me but I guess it's your loss."

"You know what would make him really jealous?" I asked stepping to her side angling myself to face both the camera and her.

"What?" Asking in earnest curiosity

"If Jack saw you holding another mans cock."

Looking down at my hidden semi she paused for a moment wondering if she should really do this. Thinking this through she reluctantly said "okay." Reaching down to undo my pants.

"No no." I interrupted her, "sit on your feet with your knees spread and face the camera so it can see your pussy." As she got into position I held the dildo next to my crotch so she could compare sizes when I took out my cock. "Ready?"

Looking up at me through glasses those hazel eyes seem to say 'are you really going to do this?' She nodded and said softly "yes."

Reaching down I undid the button holding my bulge in place springing forth my thick 8 inch semi hard cock letting it fall to hang inches from her face. Her face was priceless, wide eyes darting back and forth between cock and dildo trying to understand why my cock was thicker and longer than the dildo.

She licked her lips reaching up to grab it stopping mid way to look up at me "how is it so big?" Voice struck in awe and wonder.

"Lena baby. It gets bigger" I said reaching out to place her hand at the base of my shaft. Slowly stroking her way up with one hand she takes the head in her other lifting it in front of her mouth. Looking up at me both hands now stroking up and down my shaft.

"How big does it get?" Licking the head

"Thats for you find out, if you want to." Pushing my hips forwards she opened her mouth to take in the head of my cock. Sucking me off slowly she's only able to take a little more than half before she starts to choke. Watching her bob her head back and forth on my cock pointing straight with just her mouth she reaches down to massage her breasts with one hand and play with her pussy with the other.

Moaning in delight Lena slobbers up my cock good while she pleasures herself. Grabbing a fist full of hair on the back of her head so her hair doesn't get in view of her face I slowly push her head onto my cock now face fucking her at my speed. My cock now at full mast i push myself as deep into her throat as possible causing her to gag while I hold her in place for a long second.

Letting go she fell forward onto her knees coughing up spit. Looking back at my cock she notices that it's no longer dangling from my groin but instead pointing straight forwards fully erect in all its glory. Smiling at her I held the the dildo next to my cook and she saw the difference between them immediately. There was thick 10 1/2 inch cock drenched in her spit next to a 7 inch almost as thick pink dildo damp with her juices.

Sitting on the bed I looked at her "I want to eat your pussy."

Laying down legs hanging over the side spread so the camera can see my balls, cock laying flat against my stomach as I lay down she climbed onto the bed to spread her legs one either side of my face. I was no looking up at a tight meaty pussy, I had forgotten how long it's been since I last fucked a virgin so I was going to take great pleasure in making her mine tonight.

"You've never done 69 have you?" I said reaching my arms around her thighs so I could spread her pussy.

"No." looking into the camera, "I never let Jack eat me."

"It's fun." Giving her pussy a good long lick, "I eat you out while you suck my cock. Whoever makes the other cum first wins." Flicking her clit with my tongue

"I have to make you cum?" She said moaning as she grabbed my cock holding it upright to show to the camera

"If you want to win."

"What happens if I win?" She said swirling my head in her mouth.

"You get to make me do any one thing." I teased sticking my tongue in her opening

Taking as much of my cock in her mouth as she could she went to town stopping every once and a while to moan hard as I ate her pussy out as best I could. Once again drooling all over my cock Lena sucked and stroked cock like a pro. She had me busting a nut in her mouth in minutes but I wasn't going down easily. I fingered her pussy and licked her clit till her hips trembled on my face, shooting a load deep in her throats she came. Pulling my cock out of her mouth coughing up cum I continued to cum on her face, chest and stomach while she buried her clit harder into my tongue.

Once she had finished her orgasm from her very first eat out I slid her hips forward till she was kneeling legs bent under her on both sides of my lap, my drool and cum covered cock still hard pressing up nicely against her pussy. Raising myself up till I was sitting up behind her both of us looking at the camera now.

"Did you like that?" I asked massaging my hands on her breasts using the cum like lubricant.

"Oh my fuck yes." She exclaimed relaxing herself into me and lowering her hips so her pussy was grinding against my shaft

"So, who won?"

"I don't know and I don't care." Enjoying the breast massage she was getting.

"I think you won." I said moving my hips under her so my shaft would slide nicely against her clit

"You think so?" She said her hips responding in kind

"Yup. So what do you order me to do?"

"I don't know." She said unsure what to say just enjoying the stimulation her breasts and clit were receiving

"Are you still horny?" I asked gliding my hand down her body my cum sliding down with me as I stuck my fingers into her soaked pussy. "Yup, you're still horny."

"I can't help it." She sighed happily," you've just been making me feel so good."

Kissing her up and down her neck I asked "do you want me to make you feel even better then?"

"Yes." No hesitation, no doubt. Just the desire to be pleasured resonated in her soft voice

Lifting her up by the hips I told her to point my cock upwards and I positioned her. She placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her virgin pussy. Now standing in a sitting position held up with my hands on her hips Lena was holding the head of my cock firmly against her pussy. Slowly lowering herself stopping just before my head fully entered her she looked at the camera.

"I'm glad you cheated on me Jack because now I can enjoy a real mans cock instead of your cheating little baby dick." With that she pressed the head of my cock fully into her pussy stretching it to a whole new level. Her long moan slowly turned into a moaning scream as she stuffed herself with 8 inches.

"John it's way too big." She said holding the base of my cock to keep her afloat. "I don't think I can take it all." Head looking back at me face in pain eyes scared.

"Don't worry about it baby." Reaching one hand to rub her back to assure her. "We'll make it fit so you can fully enjoy your first time. Now lean back and place your hands on my chest. I'll do the rest." Holding her up in a bridged position, feet firmly planted on the edge of the bed hands behind her gripping my chest I lifted her so that a third of my cock was inside. Making sure the camera could see everything I began to thrust my hips slowly upwards to meet hers.

Her short little screams of pain with every thrust slowly but surely became long pleasured moans. Letting go of her hips I stopped pumping mine allowing her to fuck her pussy onto my cock at her own pace. She only ever took half of me or 8inches but all her moans became louder and louder no doubt enjoying her first time to the fullest.

Her downward thrusts became slower indicating she was getting tired so I held her up once again this time to slowly fuck the full length of my cock into her tight no longer virgin pussy. This was a slow gradual process, first I started with half slowly lowering her to 8 inches the I picked up the pace. Fucking her fast with long full strokes inching her slowly till she was taking all of me. My fast quick hip movement became her slowly rising herself till just the head was buried then slamming herself down hard onto my cock, our groins meeting with a satisfying wet slap.

"You like my cock?" I said through grunting "you like my big fucking cock?"

"Oh I love your big fucking cock baby!" She said screaming.

"Is it better than your boyfriends?"

"Your cock is so much better than that cheating pricks baby dick!"

"Yea?"

"Oh god yes!"

"Say it to the camera then."

"I love your big fucking cock John!" Lifting her head to look straight into the camera lens, "your cock feels so good inside my virgin pussy!" Pausing to let out a rough scream, "you see this Jack? You could have been the one to take my virginity with your tiny baby dick! But I'm glad you didn't cause now I get to enjoy a real mans big cock and it feels incredi." She cut herself off with a loud moan because I lifted her up slamming her down hard full mast.

She was now moaning in desperation close to pushing herself over to orgasm and so was I. With every downward thrust she made I met hers with an upwards thrust equally fast and equally hard. My grunts and her moans created a growing crescendo of desperation till we both finally succumbed to each other, me letting out a deep visceral growl and her letting out a primal shriek.

Her body was shaking violently as she came with my cock balls deep inside her pumping hot loads of cum into her spasming pussy. It took a lot of effort just to keep her shaking body from falling to one side. Once I was done shooting my load into her and she was done shaking without taking my still hard cock out of her I lifted her to sit back down on my lap to face the camera. With the two of us drenched in sweat, cum pushing its way out of her pussy as it slowly drizzled down the base of my cock we looked into the camera.

"How was your firs time love?" I asked once again massaging her tits.

"It was amazing." Still catching her breath "I didn't know sex would feel so good."

"Do you want to do it again?"

"Can we?" Turning her head in shocked surprised happiness.

"Of course love, any time" I gave her a deep passionate kiss.

Once again looking into the camera Lena said "I'm glad you made your choice Jack because I sure as hell just made mine."

Pivoting her around so she was facing me with her legs around my hips and my cock still buried inside her I stood up. Gave her a few pumps then walked to the camera and ended the video.

I placed her on the bed pulling out my cock and watched as my cum drooled out of her slowly contracting vagina easing its way back to a tight hole.

"Let me rest a bit?" She asked through tired moans

"Of course hun." Giving her a kiss on the head I pulled on some sweats to go check on my daughter. Happy she was still fast asleep I made my way down to the kitchen grabbing two large glasses of water. Waking my way back into the room I saw Lena was snoring lightly curled up in a ball, her pussy had a line of cum that had flowed out of her to pool itself on the bed. Grabbing a towel I cleaned her up and crawled into bed to spoon her and drift off to sleep.

I woke up early like usual except this time my morning wood was pressing itself up against a soft bubbly ass. Lena was still sleeping her legs intertwined with mine, she was using one of my arms as a pillow while the other was reached around cupping her breast.

Leaving her on the bed I got changed to make breakfast. Tuesday morning was the same as usual, my daughter waking up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I told her to let Lena sleep because she was really tired. Sad but understanding Kiera went to go play in the living room. Looking at the time I went upstairs to wake Lena because she had to get home before noon and it was 11:15. Opening the door I saw Lena was awake and changed with her bags packed.

"Hey Mr. Ward." Lena's voice sounded sad

"Oh, hey. I was just coming to wake you."

"Thanks, can you drive me home?"

"Sure hun. Let's go."

The car ride was awkward, Lena had avoided speaking to me by playing with Kiera in the back seat. After dropping her off I headed home a little sad thinking I had just lost a good baby sitter. Over the next two days I had sent Lena multiple texts reminding her Friday evening was her next work night for 4 hours while I go out with some friends receiving no reply. Thinking she was mad and refusing to work, which I understood, I asked Jane but she was busy that night with her family.

Friday came and I proceeded to cancel all plans I had that night, I dropped my daughter off to spend the night with her grandparents to spend a sad lonely night watching binge watching Stranger Things in Netflix. I had just started the 3rd episode when I heard the doorbell ring. Thinking it was solicitors I answered to door surprised to find Lena standing there in baggy track suit.

"Lena? What are you doing here?"

"Today is Friday. You asked me to work this day last time I was here." Her face blushed her gaze avoiding mine

Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers