Diary of John: The Babysitter Lena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers

"I tried texting you to reminding you but you never replied so I assumed you had quit."

Giving me a look like I was a fucking idiot she said "I forgot to call because I was busy with family and soccer but I think I lost my phone somewhere in your house."

"Your phone?" Remembering that I had slid it under the bed when she started to cry. "Oh your phone? I think I might know where it is." Letting her in she took off her shoes to follow me to the bedroom

"Where's Kiera?" Looking around anticipating the little monster

"She's with her grandparents all night tonight. You didn't respond so I assumed you quit."

"What about Jane?" Looking like she was expecting to find her hiding around the corner

"She's busy with family tonight. With no one to watch Kiera I decided to take a night to myself and relax."

"Oh." Sounding a little happy, "so I guess I'm not needed tonight then."

"Yup," I said opening the door to the bedroom, "when we find your phone I can drive you straight home." I said kneeling to reach under the bed

"I thought I was going to work late tonight and so I told my parents I'd be home tomorrow evening." I heard some shuffling behind me, my head still under the bed arm outstretched feeling for her phone.

"Sorry for the trouble, I'll pay you for tonight then drop you off at home. Found it!" pulling out the phone from under the bed I raised my head presenting the phone only to drop it

Lena was standing in the middle of the room, her track suit was in a pile at her feet and she was naked, well not naked naked she was wearing DreamsGirls Leg Avenue fishnet halter body stockings. The front was laced up starting from the top of her groin widening to the cup of her bare breasts. The outfit was crotchless and she was wearing no panties, her bare meaty pussy was on display for me to see.

"You like it?" She asked turning to the side to show off the rest. The fishnet stockings stopped just before the start of her ass showing off that beautifully round tight bubble butt leaving the back bare. Turning back to face me squeezing her breasts together, "I think it's a little revealing."

"Maybe." I said like an idiot.

"It's the one you gave me to show off to Jack, remember? I don't think he's good enough to see me like this though."

"Um" I took a big gulp.

"Since I'm here to work but your daughter is gone, why don't I keep you company tonight? You won't even have to pay me, I babysit your daughter not you." Reaching down to play with herself. "Waddya say big boy? If I keep you company tonight will you keep me company?"

Sitting back on the bed I took off my pants taking hold of my already hard cock and started to stroke it

"It's a deal baby, now kneel."

Jcaboose
Jcaboose
208 Followers