All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 05'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Another great chapter and easily worth 5 stars. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I love that Gab pushes Abigail outside of her comfort zone.

When she finds out who owns the house she will be mad. But if Gab would've told her he owned it she would not have taken the job.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 9 years ago
Perfection

I'm not the authority on getting literary works out in a timely fashion, but as a reader I'd much rather wait for perfection than get a rushed product. This, my dear, was perfection. I laughed with Abigail at his crazy bandmates, and I laughed with Gabe at just how bad and adorable he is. I'd hate for you to rush through, and for me to miss out on that...and yes, I'm well aware of how selfish that sounded! 😂 Patiently waiting for the next installment...

kirbymoekirbymoeabout 9 years ago
Improvement!

I really noticed a difference in this chapter, you really took the time to develop the charters more, especially Abigail. She's more of a person now and less of a character shell. I am feeling a bit of a disconnect in Gabriel from when he was pretending to date her for revenge to now - I'm assuming that the accident/memory loss is supposed to be the catalyst for that change, or that post-accident Gabriel is what he is like when not dealing with his estranged family. He was angry and brooding before but now seems more needy and love sick. I'm thinking if we get a little more of his point of view it will make a better transition. Also the description of the house was a bit confusing/wordy. But overall I still really enjoyed the chapter! You know it's a good story when you're drying to keep reading :)

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6

Posted next chapter hours ago, so I guess Tuesday or Wednesday :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous