Diavolo Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her closer and nuzzled her neck, giving her goose bumps.

She wondered where they were going now, but didn't need to wonder long. A Fifteen minute drive out to the coastline, the limo was pulling up to a lavish hotel called Casa Del Mar.

They were ushered in like royalty. Abigail gaped at the luxury around her, the marble floors and winding staircases. A corner room with a spectacular view of the ocean and an amusement park not that far from the hotel was assigned to them.

As soon as the door closed, Gabriel sat with a bounce on the bed and flopped back.

"Yeah, I'm just going to pass out right here," he murmured.

Abigail removed his shoes and froze when she heard him unzip his jeans.

"Can't sleep with clothes on, Abby. Help me out here," he said, voice a bit slurred.

She frowned, remembering he'd taken his pain meds on the way here. He usually only took them early in the morning and then again late t night. Today he'd taken them later than usual.

Hands a bit shaky, she undid his pants and pulled them off. His shirt came next until he wore nothing but his skin. Using his hands, he pulled himself up to the pillows and held his hand out to her.

"I wanna feel you next to me, Abby. I swear I'll behave. Strip too."

She began to shake her head, scandalized by what he was asking, but he sighed and begged, "Please?"

"L-let me close the blinds first," she blurted, face flaming. If she was going to get naked with him, it would be under the cover of darkness at least.

By the time she'd drawn the room darkening curtains closed and returned to him, he was asleep.

She stripped quickly and pulled a corner of the fluffy comforter over them as she finally snuggled down beside him. He stirred, opening his eyes a sliver. As his arms went around her.

"Thank you, baby," he sighed. His lips brushed her forehead as he murmured something else she couldn't make out.

He was fast asleep again.

Abigail brushed her hand over his chest, her belly quivering at the hard feel of him even though his skin was hot and silky. Feeling brave, she slid her leg over his thighs and gasped when she bumped into the long length of his arousal. Looking down, she saw he was tenting the comforter.

Curling her hand under her chin as she slid her leg off him, she berated herself for groping him while he was unconscious. He'd promised her he'd behave and here she was acting like a perverted floozy.

"Touch me more," he mumbled pulling her hand over his chest again. "Feels nice."

Face flaming at him being aware of her actions, she caressed him slowly, but kept her hand in the safe zone of the area between his bulging pectorals.

The sound of the sea and the air conditioning lulled her until she dozed off as well in Gabriel's warm arms.

Her dreams were full of erotic visions, of touching Gabriel all over, hearing him moan and move restlessly. She wanted him with a desperation that bordered on obsession. Her fingers wrapped around his girth, marveling at the contrast of velvety flesh and steely rigidity. The tip of him bled a clear drop as he bucked his hips and groaned out an expletive.

Mesmerized, she leaned down and licked that drop. Something that should have revolted her only turned her on more. Her mouth opened wider and she suckled his tip.He was wickedly delicious.

"Fuck, Abigail. I can't believe...shit...are you awake?"

She froze. He looked like he was in pain, hands fisting the comforter beneath his bare ass as he thrust his hips slowly, the feel of him in her mouth all too real.

Abigail blinked, slowly letting the feel of his cock slide from her swollen lips. What was she doing?

Gabriel made a little whimper in his throat when he finally slipped from her mouth, flesh glistening from her saliva.

"I...I'm. So. Sorry," she finally got out in a barely audible whisper.

"No," he pleaded. "Please don't be. God, baby. I'm hurting with the need to come right now."

The intense throbbing between her legs made her feel crazy with need.

He opened his arms to her. "No penetration, but come up here and rub yourself on me. At least that, baby. Please?"

The word no was on the tip of her tongue, but her body moved of its own volition. She straddled him and they both groaned when she pressed herself against his arousal.

"Oh-fuck, you're so wet," he moaned thrusting against her.

His cock wet her belly and she angled her hips so that he slid between the lips of her sex.

She gasped and grew rigid, stopping all movement as an electric sensation shot all through her.

Gabriel growled and grabbed her ass, thrusting harder.

Abigail gripped his shoulders and arched her back as the sensation built. Her nipples dragged exquisitely over his chiseled chest, inflaming her more. She should stop. This wasn't right. so sinful...so good.

"Oh," she cried out in ecstasy. What was happening to her? It felt too good. She couldn't control her bucking hips.

"Christ-you're going to come, aren't you?" he gasped. "Oh-God-baby. You're so damn beautiful. I love you so damn much."

"Yes, Gabriel," she panted rubbing herself against his rigid flesh as the pleasure built unbearably high. "I love—"

She screamed. The pleasure snapped deep inside her making her whole body convulse. She cried out his name as he continued to move beneath her before finally throwing his head back and shouting.

Warmth bathed her belly. Gabriel gripped the back of her neck and she was sure she tasted blood when he mashed their lips together.

He kissed like a man dying of thirst and she the only source of moisture left on Earth.

"God-Abby. Fuck it all. Be mine. Marry me!"