All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 15'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
Comments

Okay, since I wrote and posted this before chapter 14 came out I wasn't aware of how annoying everyone felt Abby's lack of confiding to Gabe everything she knew was. So since I haven't started the next chapter, I will try to incorporate your suggestion she spill her guts. I think it would be interesting to see what happens when she finally tells him about the conversation Mikayla and Edvard had about his accident and Mikayla's fake pregnancy (oops! Did I let something slip there). But, anyhow, that's why comments are so important. They help ground me, show me what works and what doesn't. You all already know Gabe is determined to disassociate himself from Diamond, so that takes care of that. They really can't just get id of her mid tour because they'd lose those contracts and that would be the end of the band. All the lawsuits that would follow. You have no idea how much money is invested in these things. I do. My husband is a musician. Actually, Diamond's character is based on a manager they had back in 2006. Couldn't stand the skank. So, please don't forget to comment, good or bad. It helps. Once Gabe and Abby's situation is resolved who do you want me to continue with? Ariel's been acting strange since Aand G's wedding. Or how about Mike and his wierd relationship? Angelo is a riot, and, yeah, he's going to get the sock in the face he made Ariel promise to give him when he gets stupid by love. Rafe's story is going to be interesting to tell also. If you hadn't noticed, he's got a drug problem. Mike and Rafe are brothers from the same mother and she was an addict too. So let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Difficult Choice

They are all great characters, it's hard for me to pick one. But if I had to choose the First one, Ariel. We don't hear enough about him, he is very quiet, very deep. Also LOVE Abby and Gabriel's story, can't wait until she gets pregnant 😉 .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TSTL heroine

OMG, I love that story but Abby is just so annoying...

I

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 8 years ago
Happy day

Two chapters in one week? Happiness. There's a huge communication issue with those two that is driving me crazy.

BestMegzBestMegzover 8 years ago
oh wow ch 15 already!

look at you go! Good thing you are ok.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whirlwind

This has to be a setup by Pauline. She probably taught Mikayla all her tricks. The car accident, Rafe's cocaine problem, Diamond's crap (have to believe Pauline is behind this too), and manipulating Abby would all be enough to drive a man to madness and break up a band that Pauline wasn't able to control by signing to the label. Hard to believe that wasn't why North Star originally wanted them. Hopefully Anna Maria will come to stay and help Abby realize who is being truthful.

But what happened with Abby's Dr.? That can't stay hidden for long.

I am going to be on pins and needles for Ch. 16!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tell All

Glad that you are back LevanaHyll. Aware that this is a fictional reading. Abigail needs to tell all to Gabriel and the band members. Abigail should stop being too trusting to her worthless family who is using her. Leave her psychic family in the wind and stick with her husband. Let them stew in the pots that they have made for themselves. Her mother should have looked out for herself and daughters years ago. Being out on the streets (good for them) should wake them up from being cruel and evil to others. Now those dim-wits know where her and Gabriel live. There is a lot more that can come from this story and I hope that you will continue to write. Do not let toooooooo many issues come up that are not resolved. Chapter 14 had me a little disappointed, but Chapter 15 has it ironed out better. Chapter 15 was a real surprise being out so soon. Keep up the good reading. Thanks lots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yay!

Two chapters in a week! Yay! I liked this chapter, except the part about Daniel interfering made me annoyed with him, ha. Keep your nose in your own marriage, Daniel. The conversation just before he came to pick her up was something that really needed to happen, and I'm glad it did. Communication is a start. Now, if only they would clear the air about everything, I think it would strengthen them so much. And I know she loves her mom and sister, but Gabriel is her family now. He needs to know he comes first to her, and vice versa. She can still take care of them and support them, but their needs as a couple should be at the forefront. I think he is right in saying they will try to drive Gabe and Abby apart. Oh, and, I don't know if it was faked or not on Mikayla's part (like her pregnancy maybe??? :) ), but that chat between the sisters helped give some nice backstory into their relationship. I shall await the next chapter with bated breath!

BestMegzBestMegzover 8 years ago
Oh dear

I feel like Daniel isn't like how anyone thinks he is at all. And Diamond's definitely up to something. And I also wonder If Mikayla's pulling groupie strings too. I feel like If she told Daniel he's boring... he'd have something shocking to say. No body knows what he might actually be up too...He's conveniently gone alot. I also bet Mikayla damn well knew who's baby that really was and so conveniently lost it before Daniel's return.

The one thing that bothers me about Abby is...she grew up around her sister and knows at least a little of how shady Mikayla is....but she trusts her word EVERY TIME? I honestly can't buy someone being THAT clueless...not with someone they know. Considering how regularly Mikayla does this.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
Lol!

I should have written this story out like a soap opera. Instead of just Abby and Gab's point of view, I should have had chapters of being in different people's heads. That would have been an interesting project. Not the norm but interesting. Love the comments because they're giving me lots of ideas so keep them up. This weekend when I fire up the lap top, I'll definitely take them all into consideration. Yes. Abby and Gabe are finally going to tell all to each other, but the relationship can't be perfect. #1: That would be boring. #2: who the heck has a perfect relationship anyway? About Abby and her family: remember, Abby grew up in boarding schools with nuns. I went to Catholic school and you wore the uniforms down to your ankles almost and buttoned up white collared blouse to your chin (lol! And look how I turned out writing erotica! Repressed nympho much) and you had to bite your tongue and walk single file and kneel and be good...or else you got the business end of Sister Mary's ruler. Abby was rarely with her family. But when she did come home, her aunt Paulina would throw lavish parties where she would showcase, not only Abby, but Daniel's exceptional piano playing skills for their high society friends. I put that little bit of info in Abby and Mikayla's conversation. And, yeah, Mikayla was pretty much ignored because she was too rebellious and didn't want to learn how to do anything interesting to entertain the family's snobby friends. She is chatty though, and can be funny. Remember in the beginning the band let her hang around because she was fun. She really did resent all the fuss made whenever Abby came for visits from abroad, but she's also a compulsive liar, a manipulator, and selfish. She wants what she can't have and if she manages to get it she grows bored and shifts her interests to something else. (Daniel-Gabriel). More stuff about her will be coming up in the chapters to come (hopefully, if I remember to put them in), but for now that's it. Thanks so much for all the helpful comments.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Over the course of this story

Abby has gone from innocent to naive and now to pathetic. Where is her backbone? Why can't she accept that her family don't care about her? Why does she always put daniel and her mother and her sister before herself and before her husband? It's infuriating and to be honest, it's getting annoying.

I would like to see her acting like an adult. I hope she comes around soon because she's ruining the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
patience is running out

this situation is so stupidly frustrating! dint they talk like any normal couple? sheesh gabriel must must open up and tell her he never slept around and she must get a clue that her family is fucked up. cant stop reading because i really really want them to get their shit together. please in the next ch let them just talk or something.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 8 years ago

I have said this in the beginning that something isn't kosher with Daniel.

Abigail and Gabriel should've gotten some counseling before marriage. They for sure need some now...both are idiots. They don't know how to communicate. And both need to stop letting outside influences cause them problems. Abby do realize that she can help her family without them living with her. They were surviving all this time without Abby why can't they now? Abby need to ask herself that. Since she is married, her needs along with Gabriel's comes first.

I hope we don't have to go through too many more chapters of Abby having the need to let everybody push her around. I know she wants their love and respect but it would be dumb on her part to continue this way. She is going to stress herself out or have a mental breakdown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pls let them talk about everything

I'm just excited for the next chapter. And can you please let them talk everything out because they're really starting to annoy me. And let Abby open her eyes and see that her family doesn't really care about her.

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowover 8 years ago
Telenovela much

Just re read all the chapters and that helped put some of Abigail's naiveness in perspective. Not a lot of time has passed from her meeting Gabe and her marrying him. She's done a lot of maturing but also she has more to go. This really is playing out like a really bad telenovela. Now where's my next chapter?

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
Errr...okay? Lol!

I did say from the get go that this was a spin off from a Spanish soap opera, but whatever. It's fun to write it and I'm really just going with whatever suggestion people throw in the comments, different from my Alpha Angels series where each character pretty much writes his or her own story as if they were actually living entities (who knows). As the year winds down, I'll probably be finishing up Diavolo. Don't know if I'll eventually move on to the other band members. There are a lot of loose strings there for more stories for each one, but Seth... Seth is prowling around in my mind with his hot self wanting his story finally written out. The Seventh Angel has a lot of surprises coming up. We'll see Seth like we've never seen him before along with Amaranth, who is a tough Seraphian High Priestess with a few secrets of her own. They've been clashing since they met in Remi and Rowie's story, now it's time to bring them together.

Also, I wanted to wish everyone the happiest of holidays and a wonderful and blessed new year to come. Xoxoxox

BestMegzBestMegzover 8 years ago
wha?

SO this is a spin off of an existing soap opera like...a fanfic? or just set up like a soap opera? IF it is supposed to be based on something already in Media it is technically a fanfic if not made by the franchise it's self. And If I remember right, we aren't supposed to post those here.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllover 8 years agoAuthor
It's like the Some of the stuff I write

Rainbows Crystal Tiara was loosely based on Cinderella, the Witch and the Dragon on Rapunzell and I threw in other Fairytales with that. Diavolo has the same theme as a Spanish soap opera I once enjoyed but everything is totally different, names, era, place, plot. The only thing that's the same is the rich family, the brothers, the dead rich father leaving one rich spoiled son and another bastard son. Also the main girl having almost been a nun is the same. The whole story is my own concoction though. I'm just writing this to keep my demons at bay while I gather energy to re-edit Redemption and launch into what might be my last installment of the Alpha series with Seth's story. But I have tons of more ideas. I have an idea for a new Scifi series that might be called GoeDéss, about a race of aliens whose women were decimated by an angry empress and now the civilization of this planet is going extinct. These men are big gorgeous warriors and are looking for their ideal female who happen to be BBW as in Big Beautiful Women, and the land on Earth where there's quite a few. They are appalled when they realize these hot girls are always trying to lose weight...etc. and they are basically alpha male types, big and muscular men who want to put their female on a pedestal like a goddess to worship. What girl wouldn't want that? Lol!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
actually a lot

re: '...men who want to put their female on a pedestal like a goddess to worship. What girl wouldn't want that? '

Unfortunately there are many women that believe a man that treats a woman that way is a weakling or a fool.

This is especially common in women with low self-esteem or poor self image, rather like the women that you describe i.e. BBW's trying to lose weight.

They will dump on him and then dump him to go to someone that treats her like dirt.

OTOH, a story where these studly aliens get dissed for humans could be interesting.

BestMegzBestMegzover 8 years ago
ah, inspired by, than.

I don't get into soap operas often so it's something new and refreshing to me.

Who wouldn't want that? Dominant or independent women who don't like the idea of being owned...even if the life is more similar to a pampered pet to a slave. I'd look forward to it none the less. I'd miss alpha 7 for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks, but please

I have been a faithful Diavolo reader/ fan. I understand you have other books and stories going. Please finish this amazing story and bring us and others an ending to remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seth Yay

After reading the comments, and the story again, I am pleased to see that Seth's story is also coming along. While Diavolo is great and enjoyable to read, I preference the alpha angel series. With a feeling of extreme joy, I now understand that the tiger is still being born. YAY!!! Keep on writing amazingly as always.

SilencedsnowSilencedsnowabout 8 years ago
I knew it!

The story line felt a bit familiar but I couldn't figure out why now I know! I was raised watching telenovelas and I can't remember the name of it but the story line you mentioned sounds so familiar. Patiently waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

Have missed reading Abby and Gabe's story. Cant wait to read more.

BestMegzBestMegzabout 8 years ago
It's been a few months, Everything ok

Erie to leave for this long and no update on what's going on. Hope everything is ok!

PrettyVirgo24PrettyVirgo24about 8 years ago
Please finish

I love this story although Abby is making me mad dealing with her family and Daniel

kirbymoekirbymoeabout 8 years ago

You know you are committed to a story when you keep checking back even though there hasn't been an update for months. Hope everything is ok, we miss you!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 8 years agoAuthor
:(

I've just been going through some stuff. Don't know what to say except I'm sorry I made everyone wait for so long. There were times I'd turn my laptop on and would just stare at it, my mind not necessarily blank, just not on the story. Finally, yesterday I sat back down, turned on my music, my Diavolo playlist, and read back into the story and it all started flowing again. I've been disconnected from it for months so please let me know if I've left things out or made mistakes in the sequence of things. Right now, you guys are my editors because I just lack the strength to go back almost 700 pages and catch it all. If anyone has ever suffered bouts of depression you know how hard it is to bounce back. It's a process, especially when the thing that triggered it is just an ongoing hell you just have to deal with and accept because there isn't shit you can do to remedy the situation. Life can be fucked up that way. I have everything I need to be happy, but am affected by what happens to those I love. Their suffering has become mine and feeling all this anger, hurt, deep sadness, helplessness, bewilderment, confusion, hasn't been easy, not only for me, but my husband and kids, and close friends that I consider like family as well. We are ALL suffering through this. Remember folks, when you screw up your life, it's not just you who suffers, it's those who care about you that feel it too. This just completely derailed me from while I was writing chapter 12 of Redemption (hence the rushed shitty conclusion of that story. There you have it).That's why I got away from the series and tried something totally different with Diavolo, but I ended up going straight to my source of pain. Writing about a group of boys I love dearly, just switching things around a bit (a lot), but he's in here. I can't say anything else on the matter, just please forgive my absence. I will do my best to bring this story to its conclusion, but I don't know if I'll do any sequels. Thanks to everyone who checked over and over and sent me messages. That really helped to keep me from disappearing completely, because I really did think about just quitting writing altogether.

BestMegzBestMegzabout 8 years ago
Well at least you've yet to give up yet.

Better to let us know what's up than being left in the dark like "oh no, is she dead?" And along the lines of being down, I doubt this is the first time you've felt like this. Might be good to take a step back and look at all you have gotten done! more than me. This story feels almost wrapped up and most of the alpha 7 angel's have books....books you made. I never made a book. and I haven't finished a story or drawn a comic seriously for over 5 years.

I'm glad you seem ok at least, just the world being tough as always.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 8 years agoAuthor
So FYI...

I uploaded chapter 16 Saturday night and it's Tuesday and it's still pending approval. Before I'd upload Monday mornings and by Wedensday it was up. So, not sure if it's back to waiting a week or two for my stuff to post like back in Witch and Dragon days. Out of my hands anyhow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Page turner

I know she's sweet and innocent...but really. Her family needs her right now? Blech! Lol. Oh Pop Tart.

There are some crazy biatches in this story. Who is the one running people down and burning dresses?? Or do they all have a piece to this puzzle??

I too felt like a break from angels and were's and I love this story too.

You are a favorite author for sure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous