All Comments on 'Dick Dynasty: An X Rated Soapie'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HughJardHughJardalmost 20 years ago
right on target satire...great

green gem hit's the mark with this very accurate and true to life (or true to tv) satire of daily soap operas, the most popular and profitable of all tv programming.

tune in tomorrow to find out, "will green gem write chapter 2? will there be more to come in the lives of the dicks? does anybody ever get really laid? does anybody like cum fuck me boots and heels more than i do? is there anything that this woman can't write? how can anyone have the talent to have this much versatility; hot and funny?

and what about cousin tricky dick, secretly a werewolf, who didn't appear at all in this episode?"

perhaps we'll learn more tomorrow when we hear nurse candi say, "oh, doctor..."

Extreme BohunkExtreme Bohunkabout 19 years ago
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

I laughed 'til I ran out of air, thought it was really good until the end. Changed my mind, it's great! Gotta go wipe my eyes now.

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyabout 18 years ago
are Dicks in danger?

great fun reading this well written satire. I wonder what will happen when an old family feud is rekindled and Bea Cunts comes to town taking over the trendy restaurants. The Cunts had fallen on hard times until the Jellys from KY lubricated the passage back to wealth. Green_Gem. promise us, your readers that you will never stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
HAHAHAHA

Now if that's what soaps were REALLY like on TV, I'd actually watch one! ROFLM-ASS-OFF!!!

deedles38deedles38over 14 years ago
Great Humor!

The most entertaining and comical stuff I've ever read. Real sexy family. Definitely lots of secrets and gossip. I really enjoy reading about the Dick Dynasty. Please keep this Soapie cumming.

deedles38deedles38over 14 years ago
Great Humor!

The most entertaining and comical stuff I've ever read. Real sexy family. Definitely lots of secrets and gossip. I really enjoy reading about the Dick Dynasty. Please keep this Soapie cumming.

deedles38deedles38over 14 years ago
Great Humor!

The most entertaining and comical stuff I've ever read. Real sexy family. Definitely lots of secrets and gossip. I really enjoy reading about the Dick Dynasty. Please keep this Soapie cumming.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely spot on, only a lot better.

—The Many Years Later Commenter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous