All Comments on 'Dickish Direction: Shemale'

by Gweh

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Man

This thing is so long, 8 pages for one story is kind of excessive, it could’ve been better to split it into chapters or something. And why are descriptive words in bold? It’s kind of odd

GwehGwehabout 6 years agoAuthor
Too long

Yeah, I personally prefer these things shorter myself, and would have split it if there was a decent stopping point; I've done much the same in the past. That being said, there really wasn't a point like that in this one - and, long as it still is, I DID try to cut it down while writing it as much as I could. This one's just destined to be more of a commitment, I'm afraid - and, though I knew that'd lower viewership and send people off what aren't willing to put in the time for a one-off fetish story, the multiple-viewpoint structure I took with this one kinda necessitates the length.

As for bolding (and italicies), that was just a stylistic choice for this one, same as the viewpoint structure. I posted elsewhere that you're free to remove them by copying the text locally and bolding/unbolding the entire body of text, and obviously that applies here, too. It's not at all something I intend on revisiting consistently or anything - it just struck me as appropriate for this one. They, combined with the length, gave this one an "edging" kind of feel for me as I wrote it that I tried to encourage - constantly building up, having defined SPIKES of intensity, and then being made to immediately quiet down without release. It rather worked for me, but again, feel free to nix 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bold and italics

Sorry, really couldn't get past the first page with all of the italucs and bolded words. I understand wanting emphasis placed on some words but this was a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Michael56Smith

This was a quite well told erotic fantasy, but it was also a non-consent, mind-control, and transgender transformational male domination fantasy. That was actually like a good, but X-rated Rod Serling 'Twilight Zone' episode. So, good show!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous